Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
i know some of us here wanned option 4 to be picked, but ffs rly?
but what can you expect from patreons that voted on ass licking madame...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah this last status update doesn't make me very optimistic. Looks like we got ourselves a Halloween episode after the Halloween episode
I've been saying this for months now but I'm not holding my breath for an August release at all. It's just my opinion of course, but I think expecting an August release is basically fantasizing in la la land.

Reactions: Redd23

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Suprise! Ep. 10 will be a 1 1/2 hour animation movie, 4090s be praised! :HideThePain:
I could blame DPC for this, as many do, but in fact this is the gaming industry by itself- with the growth of hardware capacities, appetites of developers and consumers are growing too, and if we compare it with the AAA industry, then 10 years ago the game development time was 2-3 years, now 5 years is minimum.
DPC is a master at saying a lot while saying nothing
Now in the development of Ep.10 this has become noticeable, marketing is not as aggressive as with Ep.9 and he provides statistics on the work performed much less frequently.

Reactions: Omunkulo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now in the development of Ep.10 this has become noticeable, marketing is not as aggressive as with Ep.9 and he provides statistics on the work performed much less frequently.
it is too early to be aggressive, what would be the point of launching hype until the release is imminent? it would only be counterproductive

Reactions: KaiserST

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
I've been saying this for months now but I'm not holding my breath for an August release at all. It's just my opinion of course, but I think expecting an August release is basically fantasizing in la la land.
Dude, it was always la-la land. we knew back in January this was going to be a mid-late September release. after today's update, im thinking mid - late October.

Hell, Ep10 starts day after Halloween, would not be surprised if DPC releases on November 1st. It is a Wednesday so, maybe . . .

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
After Acting Lessons that severely disapointed me with the very cheap "shocking crazy turn of event" that removed all the fun and enjoyement of the story, i was very surprised by how much i enjoyed Being a DIK by the same author.

Now that said the interlude story annoyed me a lot because it focused on a character i never cared about and that had 1 or 2 images in the 2 whole first seasons with the MC never thinking about her anymore after the initial mention of previous "i'm sad and have hard time moving forward" girlfriend. It felt so forced to get her back in season 3 as if it was a huge deal despite season 1&2 showed that MC had actually moved forward and forgot all about her.
I think there are many potentially interesting characters in Being a DIK that could have benefited from more development in that interlude and season 3 opening.

But out of that, it's a very good AVN so far, i hope the author will not have the idea to get a cheap interest-killing "shock value" again as in Acting Lessons.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Dude, it was always la-la land. we knew back in January this was going to be a mid-late September release. after today's update, im thinking mid - late October.

Hell, Ep10 starts day after Halloween, would not be surprised if DPC releases on November 1st. It is a Wednesday so, maybe . . .
one problem updates come out on Fridays

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes