goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I know it would be an impossible amount of work but man would it be cool if you were able to re-enter a path you'd previously closed. I love the freedom of the freelance path but imagine if you could play the field a bit and then go back to a girl

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Okay, since it's Monday and it's hot, let's start the day with the Hot girls... You can choose freely... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After recent events, I am already afraid of any selections, elections and voting.:cautious:
(Maybe it's a little unexpected, but I'm voting for Quinn.)
1 - Quinn
2 - Rio
3 - Sarah
4 - Mell

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah, He probably just butchered the model even more than he did with the others :ROFLMAO: , you should be happy he didnt touch her(y).

PATHETIC,:

:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2777282
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Looks like a Chinese copy.
DPC creates magic with lighting, effects and models he creating, and this is.. Probably the most brazen scam in the genre I've ever seen. This guy morphed the model a little bit and made it ugly.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think Josy would cheat on MC, I think she's so thirsty for him that she would cheat on pretty much anyone to be with him.

It's also pretty obvious that her relationship with Maya is tenuous at best, has been for a long time, and isn't gonna last. It's only different on the throuple path because MC's cum is the glue holding them together.
Do you think Josy and Maya's relationship is doomed by default if MC isn't on their route? It would be good for DPC to make an option to help them maintain the relationship.
Outside the throuple their relationship is flimsy. The contrast is shown in EP9 beginning. In throuple they quickly settled the conflict and dispute over the price of the costumes, while without the MC, this dispute dragged on for a week and they continued to argue even upon arrival at the party. All this makes Josy doubt in her choice. Although she tried to move on and said that she no longer wants to cheat and lie. But it also wasn't worked.

View attachment 2776614

Code:
js "Thank you for the shirt."
mc "Don't mention it. It would have been weird to sleep in that dress."
js "And weirder to sleep without it, huh?"
mc "..."
js "..."
js "Maybe I should take the couch?"
mc "I thought you were comfortable?"
js "I am, but you know why... Because of us."
mc "I can take the couch, no problem."
js "I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that anymore."
mc "I don't want that either."
js "I love Maya..."
js "But I thought these feelings I have for you would fade."
js "Yet, every time I see your face... I..."
mc "Shh..."
js "I still have your sweater, you know?"
mc "Did you bring it here?"
js "It was the first thing I grabbed when I packed my suitcase."
js "I...don't know what I'm saying right now. Tell me to shut up."
if affinity == "DIK":
mc "Ok... Uh... Shut up."
elif True:
mc "I'll never tell you that. I've always liked listening to you talk."
js "Haha..."
js "Good night..."
It will depend on how her potential solo route would open. If it will start from cheating on Maya then it probably will be the path of drama. If she will try to talk to Maya first, then maybe things will be less dramatic. The same for Maya solo path, but... it, probably, will always lead to a significant drama. Because Josy is still have all that feelings at first, and secondly bc of her fear of loneliness.

I don't think that Josy has a high tendency to cheat. She did it before (as well as Maya) because she was sure that her relationship is over. But she can't help herself and supress her feelings and pretend that all is fine. In throuple she doesn't need to pick anyone, bc she can get both people she love. In couple with Maya, with all that fights and arguing and when MC is not near them to help and support it starts to bother her and that's why she doubt in her choice.

As MC we have a choice now. To help their relationship to survive or to stand aside. I will not believe if DPC will not force us to make a cruel choice and betray one of them and MC's own promise which he give to himself and also told to Derek. That he is not the guy, who ruin relationships and that she won't hurt them.

In overall, cheating (or temptation) or whatever else points with Josy means and made this way because of that choice in EP5. It's an unique feature in the game. If player plan to pursue solo Josy or Maya then he'd be better on "others" road. Otherwise this is mental cheating and direct doubt in choice previously made regarding the MG LI.

I was surprised that DPC left the option to tell Josy that MC is think about her a bit or all the time in case, when in EP5 we made a choice where MC doesn't have any feelings for her anymore, or he have feelings for Maya...
This moment with the costume prices is striking, and by the way, this is not the first time that tension has been in their relationship. They fought quite often, which makes you wonder how successful their relationship is and is it workable at all? Girls are too different.

Another point that interests me. Maya's solo path. I chosed "I still have feelings for Maya" option in Ep 5, but I don't remember if that leads to unique moments with Maya like with Josy. And is it even possible, Maya's solo outside of the group? It seems to me that Maya is not as in love with MC as Josy is all the time.

Mar 9, 2019
Okay, since it's Monday and it's hot, let's start the day with the Hot girls... You can choose freely... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought about this long and hard.

*Mandatory pause*

Top 5 favourite HOTs? That's tough but I'll do my best:

1 - Sage

2 - Riona

3 - Quinn

4 - Toss up between Lily and Elena

5 - Toss up between Lily and Elena

Close but not quite:

Camila and Sarah

Top 5 hottest HOTs? That's so much easier:

1 - Camila

2 - Quinn

3 - Sage

4 - Riona

5 - Melanie

Honorable Mentions:

Lily and Sarah

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're too strict. He didn't really mess up much. The difference is not so great
Even on the small phone screen I can see the difference that hurts my eyes.
In addition to the worse visuals, his "Josy" clearly leaned on burgers.

Oh, the dev appeared in that thread and explains his actions:
Screenshot_20230717_124637.jpg
"I did nothing wrong, I'm just a fan":ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes