daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
The point is, that Patrick is a control freak.
The whole "student loan" thing being held in ransom against Maya is purely as a control measure. Not exclusively linked to Maya and Josy's relationship. It wouldn't matter if it was because he doesn't want Maya to have any sort of relationship or not. It's about controling her every move while he has access to that money.
hmm :unsure:
It's because of Josy & Maya's relationship. I agree to some degree he would use the loan against her at every chance he gets but main reason is their relationship.

my "Because my dad is keeping my life hostage."
my "He fooled me into co-signing my student loan and afterward he gave me the ultimatum that I couldn't see Josy ever again."

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
In the end Maya can't live with Josy(Patrick!) and MC under the same roof but with boyfriend part at least money problem could've been solved.
Yeh either I'm too sober, or I'm just not seeing your point (either way I get the sense it's not that important anyhow). But I just don't see how MC being Maya's BF would solve her money issue, considering MC is broke as fuck.

Anyhoo, I'll be going back to my cave, where my beer is kept chilled. It's too hot today to even fire a single neuron for thinking. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Mar 9, 2019
hmm :unsure:
It's because of Josy & Maya's relationship. I agree to some degree he would use the loan against her at every chance he gets but main reason is their relationship.

my "He fooled me into co-signing my student loan and afterward he gave me the ultimatum that I couldn't see Josy ever again."
Don't take what every character says at face value. Just because they believe it doesn't mean it's true. In my experience, egotistical jerks of Patrick's variety rarely use such straightforward tactics.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Don't take what every character says at face value. Just because they believe it doesn't mean it's true. In my experience, egotistical jerks of Patrick's variety rarely use such straightforward tactics.
Oh yeah i totally agree as i said in my post i think he'll use this again every change he gets(like if/when he hears Maya joining a sorority). But the immediate danger could've been averted

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
MC to Zoey: You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

Jokes aside. Leaving all this exploding drama that is revolving around MGs and reuniting with a girl that MC has known for a long time is one of my main routes. So far, Zoey potential route looks minimally dangerous. And ofc, how to resist this:

View attachment 2778588
I was almost mad at DPC with his choice at the end of EP8 with zoey. But now after Interlude & EP9 he took Zoey from 0 to 100 for me :)

My Favs went like this at the course of different PTs: Maya->Josy->Jill(i love bananas :ROFLMAO:)->Sage now Zoey and now i'm waiting on more Zoey content (Never played Bella path maybe to see the scenes and story but i don't actually like those kind of relationships)

Reactions: John Ness

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
This is Maya being a drama queen.

This is the catalyst to Patrick needing to control every move she makes.
Who she stays with, who she sees and what she eats, what she wears. etc.

Patrick is a fucked-in-the-head religious bible-thumping extremist, that sees his daughter being a lesbian as a public humiliation. Hence so he will attempt to control every step she takes from that moment of embarrassment. It's not exclusively linked to Josy only. This is him feeling the need to untarnish his religious reputation in the eyes of his fake invented lord! because he is unable to accept his daughter for who she is.

So if you believe that having a "boy" chasing after her skirt will make him more malleable, you're sorely mistaken. He will probably cut your sausage off the moment he catches the MC checking out her legs...

PS: sorry if I offended some local bible-thumpers (not sorry)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I was almost mad at DPC with his choice at the end of EP8 with zoey. But now after Interlude & EP9 he took Zoey from 0 to 100 for me :)
I have to agree here.
I recall at the end of Episode 8 where you see a small preview of Zoey returning, that made me kinda angry at her.
But after going through the interlude a few times and paying attention to all the details in it has endeared her to me somewhat. She is also one of my fav chars now. And I really hope there's a path with her in the coming chapters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The point is, that Patrick is a control freak.
The whole "student loan" thing being held in ransom against Maya is purely as a control measure. Not exclusively linked to Maya and Josy's relationship. It wouldn't matter if it was because he doesn't want Maya to have any sort of relationship or not. It's about controling her every move while he has access to that money.
I don't think so. A control freak who doesn't know if his daughter's dorm is female or mixed? Both he and Maya rely on Derek, I'd say there's plenty of room to fool him

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
his fake invented lord
I agreed with you until this point. I get that you used it to make your point, but not all believers have their thumbs up their asses so deep they lost their anal virginity. I for one don't go around beating people in their heads with my bible, trying to force them to believe. Why? Because I don't give a fuck if they do or not. I'm not a church goer and I don't thump my bible. Hell, I don't even own a bible to thump with. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I agree with everything else you wrote. Most of these religious nuts do shit like that. However, being a control freak has nothing to do with religion. In fact, most narcissists are atheists and they're huge control freaks.

I don't think so. A control freak who doesn't know if his daughter's dorm is female or mixed? Both he and Maya rely on Derek, I'd say there's plenty of room to fool him
That's because he's a narcissist and oblivious to anything that doesn't fit into his ideals.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
You're probably right about the immediate danger because getting a boyfriend would force Patrick to come up with a new bullshit stipulation to reengage his control. It would only buy some time though and probably not even enough to relax Maya.
I agree with your post, especially this part. But i don't see Maya's going to get an easy way out of that loan/tuition fee.

If the document is legal i think they can't do anything even with Jill's lawyer, what's your thoughts on this ?

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I agree with your post, especially this part. But i don't see Maya's going to get an easy way out of that loan/tuition fee.

If the document is legal i think they can't do anything even with Jill's lawyer, what's your thoughts on this ?
That is why I consider Maya as a drama queen. It's 4 years of her life, yes, but she just has to hunker down and deal with it. Her true friends will help support her if they really are true friends.

I realize that question isn't exclusively aimed at me. But I would like to think that some hot-shot lawyer would be able to break a contractual agreement and have it reset with different terms. And ultimately take that poor girl out of a bad fix. We can only hope DPC writes a way out for her in this sense. Unless he writes that some asteroid falls from the sky and freakishly splatters Patrick's brains all over the East coast. That would solve it as well. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Patrick is not a control freak, he is just a douchebag. Like come on, it Maya and she is dumb af. She could actually succumb to prostitutions because of Quinn if Josy and fuckface didn't helped her. She also trust people easily. She also doesn't even know if she is a lesbian/straight/bisexuals. Not to mention , It doesn't even look like she love Josy. Shee seems more attention starved. Fuckface is probably the only one she was close to actually love. Her father could have done alot worst of he was actually control freak instead he still give her a little bit of freedom and rely on Derek. Also, I think Patrick somewhat like or respect chick/neutral Fuckface. Most importantly, pretty sure everybody here can tell that Josy and Maya relationship is toxic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: daxil94

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So, my friends, I decided to share my thoughts with you. Tonight I smoked a little, just a little, and thoughts began to come into my head. Mostly bull shit, like most of Dalli's theories, but one idea is brilliant in my opinion. Yes, it's obvious. So, as I said, I smoked a little, and went home faster. Because I was scared. It seemed to me that there were cops around me who wanted to grab me. It's like I'm the most wanted criminal in town. This is of course complete bullshit, but I was scared. And I thought, Stephen, he was scared too. Yeah, I'm sure he's a fucking coward. Without serious support, he would not have dared to commit all his machinations and crimes. There is someone behind him, and this someone must be a very influential person. And it dawned on me... These are Royces. Yes, this family is a real crime syndicate. They run everything. This was probably the reason for their eldest daughter's escape. She found out too much information. Maybe they even killed her. I wouldn't be surprised. Their mom looked terribly suspicious. Every time I saw her, I felt uneasy somehow. Now I understand why. These are scary people. Literally and figuratively. We need to stay away from them. It turns out that CHICK route is a direct path to the abyss. Only the DICK route leads Fuckface to light and salvation. Yes, he will be saved with Quinn. We will be saved with Quinn.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
That is why I consider Maya as a drama queen. It's 4 years of her life, yes, but she just has to hunker down and deal with it. Her true friends will help support her if they really are true friends.

I realize that question isn't exclusively aimed at me. But I would like to think that some hot-shot lawyer would be able to break a contractual agreement and have it reset with different terms. And ultimately take that poor girl out of a bad fix. We can only hope DPC writes a way out for her in this sense. Unless he writes that some asteroid falls from the sky and freakishly splatters Patrick's brains all over the East coast. That would solve it as well. :ROFLMAO:
After EP7 or 6 Patrick scenes i thought the same, yeah you're not gonna have the best college experience but after graduation you can just say a big fat "FUCK OFF" to him and be done with it.

That question was actually for everybody who has thoughts on it i worded it wrong(sry english is not my main lang).
I don't think a hot-shot lawyer could fix this if the document is legal and accepted by authorities and i'm not some lawyer or anything :ROFLMAO:

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
So, my friends, I decided to share my thoughts with you. Tonight I smoked a little, just a little, and thoughts began to come into my head. Mostly bull shit, like most of Dalli's theories, but one idea is brilliant in my opinion. Yes, it's obvious. So, as I said, I smoked a little, and went home faster. Because I was scared. It seemed to me that there were cops around me who wanted to grab me. It's like I'm the most wanted criminal in town. This is of course complete bullshit, but I was scared. And I thought, Stephen, he was scared too. Yeah, I'm sure he's a fucking coward. Without serious support, he would not have dared to commit all his machinations and crimes. There is someone behind him, and this someone must be a very influential person. And it dawned on me... These are Royces. Yes, this family is a real crime syndicate. They run everything. This was probably the reason for their eldest daughter's escape. She found out too much information. Maybe they even killed her. I wouldn't be surprised. Their mom looked terribly suspicious. Every time I saw her, I felt uneasy somehow. Now I understand why. These are scary people. Literally and figuratively. We need to stay away from them. It turns out that CHICK route is a direct path to the abyss. Only the DICK route leads Fuckface to light and salvation. Yes, he will be saved with Quinn. We will be saved with Quinn.
Dude i think you've smoked too much

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Tonight I smoked a little, just a little, and thoughts began to come into my head. Mostly bull shit, like most of Dalli's theories
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can't stop laughing!

There is someone behind him, and this someone must be a very influential person.
I'm with you.

These are Royces. Yes, this family is a real crime syndicate.
No longer with you, you lost me.

Tonight I smoked a little
Got some more? I could use a hit after reading that post.
:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes