Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As for Quinn and Riona, they've been friends a long time and how Quinn has changed, isn't lost on Riona. She even stated that how she treats her now is different than it was before and I've said it before, I know Quinn is going through shit that we don't see, but to treat her best friend the way she's doing now, is bullshit. Even you can see that.
I don't like many of the things Quinn does, even if she is my favorite character. The problem with all this topic is that we are missing information; we can't see the big picture yet. What my hunch tells me is that she's not as bad as she often appears to be. And I feel sorrow for her because I don't think she is actually happy with the kind of life she's living. Think about it. We are talking about a hot young girl (likely around 20 years old) at college. I can't honestly think of a better period in someone's life. That's when most people spend their best moments in life and usually meet those who will accompany them for the most part of their lives.

And she most likely feels that she can't have anything of that. She has extraordinary issues and obligations. She is not actually free. And on top of that, all she knows (and likely believes) is the shit that she saw or listened to while she grew up in that drug hole; that friendship, true friendship does not exist (that's what her dad taught a very young Quinn).

"You can't trust anyone in life..."
"...except for your dad, you hear?"
"And even if you're forced to trust someone else..."
"Keep them at arm's length without letting them know about it."
"Because trust can be taken away instantly."

Not exactly the kind of emotional feedback a kid is supposed to hear, and even less from her own father... Yes, she is also a victim. I have no doubt about that.

My hope is that she can go through all the shit in her life and eventually get to see that a life without love and true friendship is no life.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I've been in this forum for a while but only started reading the comments in the last few days, and I'm actually shocked about how many people liked Quinn, what's the appeal? Genuine question.
  • I think she has a fun dynamic with a Tremolo she likes, constantly trying to out shit talk each other.
  • It's incredibly satisfying when you either see her lower some of her emotional barriers. Her resting her head on your shoulder feels much more earner than bigger acts of affection by other girls.
  • Watching her stumble when someone calls her out on her growing feelings for you, is also really funny. Her struggling to find a retort in time when you suggest she's jealous of the competition for you during the Halloween planning, and the post-Sage/Quinn threesome Cluck where she posts a pic of you blindfolded, with your tongue out, only for the HOTs to start poking fun at her suggesting she's teasing the boy she has a crush on with her response basically being "S-shut up!"
  • There's also the fact, while she is an arsehole and probably deserves some kind of comeuppance, a lot of that, and her emotional barriers stem from a fucked up childhood where she was groomed to emotionally isolate herself, and keep even her friends at an arms length. No doubt to make her more controllable. Other than being a dick, she hasn't really committed anything particular heinous enough that I'm willing to write her off as a lost cause. Jade is probably a worse person than her. This is all based on what we know though. If it's revealed that she has some fucked up crimes that haven't be revealed yet, that may change things.

So, you think bullying is sexy? Because she's a fuckin bully to my girl Riona. I don't care that she's an asshat to others. But doing it to Rio, Rio is kind, sweet, loving and an all around amazing girl, she doesn't deserve it.
Quinn's definitely been an arsehole to Rio, and should absolutely apologise and more, but that's not bullying. Being a dick to someone a few times is nowhere near close to being bullying.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Hey guys, I closed the poll I created the other day, and here are the results:
View attachment 2783579
Quinn seems to be the winner here but there is more to the story. Since I don't have a premium account on this website, it is possible to exploit the poll and vote multiple times by changing the browser or IP address via VPN. Also, I think there are some free scripts you can use to exploit polls out there. There are even more sophisticated ones that vote at random time intervals. It is very hard to detect these kinds of votes. Not really sure someone would go that far to rig this poll. :censored: When I looked at the votes closely, I found a lot of recurring votes. It means some people used this exploit to vote multiple times. Here is an example of recurring votes in short time intervals:
View attachment 2783581
Looking at the time stamps, in every 30-40 seconds, Quinn got 6 votes. This is probably someone exploiting the poll. So I count these votes as 1.
There are 41 recurring votes like this for Quinn, 14 for Sage, and 3 for Josy. After removing them here is the result:
I also attached a pdf file which includes all the votes, time stamps etc.
View attachment 2783583 View attachment 2783586
I don't know why people like to cheat even in a not-really-important poll like this. Maybe it doesn't make sense to create more polls in the future. Lesson learned.
Who is this crazy fucker who voted for Arieth?

• Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Well, wasn't expecting to see my game mentioned as I was reading through this thread, but since it's been brought up, and the topic of male characters on the whole was brought up, I was really surprised that so many people seemed to have an issue with my male characters ... having character? I'd kind of thought, given the popularity of Being a DIK (and, say, College Kings, with the other frat guys in that game), that people would not still be so up in arms over male characters existing and not being useless background figures.

People being disappointed that certain characters weren't main LIs, I completely understood. But people being genuinely concerned at the idea of character depth (characters having their own lives, interests, histories etc.) and the implications of this depth was not something I thought would still be as prevalent as it was.

I know a lot of people don't care for story in games like this, which is fair enough, and for them, yes, male characters are essentially pointless, but I was still surprised to see such a strong reaction to some of the character/story beats I put in
It seems like some people just want every girl to remain pristine virgins until they come along as the MC into their lives. Let them complain, since they'll be doing that their entire life. They'll never be happy.

Reactions: cicadaNGB

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
i say this as a quinn fan.some of the defence from people on here is just funny. while she may be a product of her environment, and may or may not have reason for her behaviour. theres no denying it. YES, she is a bully. why mince words......shes kind of a cunt. but shes our cunt! so suck it up! :LOL:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
i say this as a quinn fan.some of the defence from people on here is just funny. while she may be a product of her environment, and may or may not have reason for her behaviour. theres no denying it. YES, she is a bully. why mince words......shes kind of a cunt. but shes our cunt! so suck it up! :LOL:
Hey, don't ruin my lawyer practice.
Yes, we know who she is. But, it is not necessary to talk about it publicly.:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
What I dislike most about the game:

1)Tybalt is too cartoonish a character.

5)The incompleteness of some of the storylines.
Tybalt is just a wealthy dude that's trying his best to date a Royce. If Rusty were a girl, I think he'd try equally as hard. Yeah he's a foil whose only purpose is to give Jill a reasonable guy to like in the MC, but he's trying the best way he knows how to, so I can't hate the guy too much. Not everyone has a foot-long dick, UFC title belt MMA abilities, and the guitar fingering skills of Lindsey Buckingham to impress women with.

And a good story will leave some questions unanswered until the very end. Look at the X-Files for an example; the entire reason Fox Mulder joins the squad is to search for his "abducted" sister, and her fate isn't revealed until the conclusion of the show many seasons later.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes