Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, I read in an earlier post that you've been doing this, re-installing your G8F data. I've been doing the same, except I've gone one or three steps further, backing up my textures and all the libraries too and slowly moving things back that I need and want.
I had way too much bloat, too many morphs loading with every character. So now I'm trying to make better use of multiple libraries. For instance at the start, while trying to re-create the BADIK characters, I'd be installing everything into my main library while testing, instead of a 2nd or 3rd library, which can simply be deleted afterwards.

What was the issue with Zev0/Breast Control/Nipples Size.dsf because I've got the same morphs installed and haven't noticed anything wrong.
I honestly haven't noticed any issues with it... except that it has attached itself to characters I NEVER used it on. I really don't use that at all, I like to do most of it using the default morphs (I always click on "Real World" and use just those). Early on I was installing and trying out various morphs but have since preferred to just learn to do it myself. I create my own expressions, poses etc. If I do a body shape I like, I save the shape setting for use later, same deal with things like pubic hair colours and shapes I create, I save them as settings so I don't need other morphs cluttering things up. I have been wanting to get in and totally remove certain morphs like the Zev0 ones.

Also, all these extra morphs we add, whether we use them or not, need to be loaded when you load in a character, so it slows things way down that way. ALL G8F morphs have to be loaded when you load a G8F for example... so, the fewer you have, the faster your load times.

I mainly add to my list as I see morphs come up that have attached themselves to my scene subsets when I never used them. I don't want virus morphs as I call them, especially when I share scene subsets in these forums, and then people that that is needed when it is not.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes