nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I like Quinn, but I don't think she's the best girl. I'm of the opinion she objects to PDA and the like not because she truly finds it disgusting but that she feels she's not worthy of it. She has some redeemable qualities, you just have to wipe off a lot of shit to get to it.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I like Quinn, but I don't think she's the best girl. I'm of the opinion she objects to PDA and the like not because she truly finds it disgusting but that she feels she's not worthy of it. She has some redeemable qualities, you just have to wipe off a lot of shit to get to it.
I wouldn't even go that far. She was groomed to keep people at a distance. Acting averse to PDA and intimacy is just part of that.

Reactions: mojococo and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I wouldn't vote for Ashley even if I was trolling. I think even hovering your mouse over her checkbox is enough to give a few STDs.
You surely meant Arieth, right? Ashley is this girl.

As I see it, it's all a consequence of how she's been groomed by her father since an early age. She probably was the very definition of a tomboy growing up, and a tough one at that. Caressing, kissing and other forms of PDA have been alien territory to her until very recently most likely.

For starters, I would like to know what are those horrible crimes she's commited so far? Because I can't really see anything so bad that sets a red flag and condemns her to an afterlife in Hell.

And anyway, the story is still being told. Let's see where it leads her. For now, she at least has put her silly pride on one side and has said to Tommy that she was too stubborn and prideful when they argued. It's a start.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Size is not the most important thing :cautious:
Camila's is just perfect. Big, but also tight and she is the only girl with darker skin in game, which is a bit of a shame but it makes her even more special.

For starters, I would like to know what are those horrible crimes she's commited so far? Because I can't really see anything so bad that sets a red flag and condemns her to an afterlife in Hell.
Dealing drugs, pimping out girls, stealing...

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Sorry, it's nice...but in a game in which Camila exists it is a distant No. 2 at best... :whistle:
hmmmm......debatable. i feel like further testing is required. please send them both to my office. we will start with a spank test, and move on from there. hold all my calls........this could take a while

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Camila's is just perfect. Big, but also tight and she is the only girl with darker skin in game, which is a bit of a shame but it makes her even more special.
Camilla's ass is certainly good. I agree. But, the ass can not be considered separately from everything else. I'll be honest, in my opinion Camilla looks a little older than her age. I'm not saying she's an old woman. She just looks older. There is nothing special about her, that zest that would set her apart from the rest. Except that dark skin. But this is not the feature that awakens a passionate attraction in a man.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A rage outburst, out of frustration. It was not nice, yeah. Far from that. But I'd bet that she wasn't proud of herself after doing that either.

Yeah, thanks. I'm really bad with names for some reason.
No problem, mate. Anyone can make a mistake.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Oy, come on. :cautious: Maya also punched Quinn in the face. But Quinn never complained. She didn't cry and say - You see, I'm being bullied. This is bullying
True, Quinn never assaulted Maya or tried to harm her. She only wanted to help her earn some money. It not Quinn's fault that Maya turned out to be incompetent and thinks that she is gonna get her tuition money just by joining a frat. :Kappa:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Dealing drugs, pimping out girls, stealing...
Man, I can't recall right now. It's been months since I last played the game, but what is it that she stole?

Anyway, I still can't see any of those charges by themselves like a definitive reason to say that whoever has commited them is beyond redemption. And especially when there are still so many questions unanswered about how far her involvement and responsibility go and when we are speaking about an individual who is just about 20 years old. My honest opinion.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes