chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What do you think will happen first, Quinn being ok with PDA in front of her HOT friends, Riona orgasming from sex, or Maya fixing her tuition problems? :unsure::coffee:
first maya will find out about the drug sales and blackmail quinn for tuition money. always thinking 2 moves ahead, quinn decides to kill 2 birds with one stone. she will make a deal with burke. in exchange for giving maya a scholarship, and forgetting the poor service from moana, he may ride the orient express as often as he likes for the next semester. only AFTER the deal is done, quinn will inform rio. the idea makes her very uncomfortable. but a little pressure from quinn has rio thinking that they are all fucked if she pulls out and burke takes action against the hots. not happy with the position quinn has put her in, rio only agrees if quinn is also made to feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. she will do it, but only if quinn displays some serious broccoli with MC. finally, rio shows up at burkes office to fulfill her end of the bargain. he opens the door. rio is met by the scent of bengay, and a look in burkes eyes that screems "creepy uncle that the family no longer talks about". shes unsure why, but it really turns her on. having just discouvered her new kink (as fucked up as it may be), rio rides burke into that long awaited orgasm. while i hope dpc doesnt go this route......does this work for you? lmfao

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because it's she, who rejected MC. They have a friendly conversation. This scene always shown in EP9 if you attempted to romance her, but failed - haven't completed it, or been rejected, dialogue lines will be different, as well as context of conversation. They just setting things down and agree to stay a good friends anyway. She start to cry when you successfully and fully romanced her, but pick the other MG (must be any other MG, since Others path become blocked if you succeeded with Jill, as well as with J&M). So in such case it's MC, who rejecting her. Scene becomes special when you preferred Bella over Jill. There will be an option to not fully cut the ties, but fuck up the situation even worse.
at that moment MC (and also Bella) is indefensible, just the fact that he comes out with a 'maybe' is a huge gift.

once in that situation: could it get any better for him? he betrayed a girl with her best friend, and the outcome of this betrayal is that they both remain linked to him

i've lived far worse days :ROFLMAO:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Truth be told. I wouldn't say no to a Madam interlude. Big tiddy stripper milfs are my thing.
hell to the NO. truth be told if he reads that here and does it, we are holding you responsible! lol side note: its kinda fucked up to have the other girls tell you that you can fuck strippers in the vip. but then only give us "mommy" once we actually get the vip pass. if i dont get a refund, there will be nightly gay guard catcher runs, stanly!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
hell to the NO. truth be told if he reads that here and does it, we are holding you responsible! lol side note: its kinda fucked up to have the other girls tell you that you can fuck strippers in the vip. but then only give us "mommy" once we actually get the vip pass. if i dont get a refund, there will be nightly gay guard catcher runs, stanly!
I'd quite happily take the blame but I wouldn't be able to hear the people moaning as I would be too busy having the MC motor boat ol' Madam constantly. Though I willl admit it would have been nice to have the option to pick which slooty stripper you'd want to see in private.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
any gamblers here? lets start some friendly prop bets for this forum. for example. what are the odds on these statements. 1.orgitas chose to call both madame and jade mommy?

2. joshy makes all his real dates wear a maya mask that he made himself?

3. has karamba actually tried to put a finger in that photo of quinns ass that he keeps posting?

4. i will say something fucked up enough in the next month to get banned?

GO! :LOL:

Reactions: Joshy92 and Orgitas

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He will complete it and likely move onto another project shortly after completion or simply retire. But it seems he loves to be kept busy so retirement may not, overly, be an option for him. Who knows.
DPC wrote it himself so that he already has some thoughts about a game after BaDIK, but doesn't want to reveal anything just yet. That was in his Q&A.

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
any gamblers here? lets start some friendly prop bets for this forum. for example. what are the odds on these statements. 1.orgitas chose to call both madame and jade mommy?

3. has karamba actually tried to put a finger in that photo of quinns ass that he keeps posting?

Funnily enough, not overly a fan of Jade. But Madam will be a future ex wife of my MC up there along with Nicole and Zoey. Not so much into the mommy kink (I.E saying it in passionate moments)... Unless it was an incest game. to which I totally would play if Madam was the mom. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
Funnily enough, not overly a fan of Jade. But Madam will be a future ex wife of my MC up there along with Nicole and Zoey. Not so much into the mommy kink (I.E saying it in passionate moments)... Unless it was an incest game. to which I totally would play if Madam was the mom. Just saying.
You probably liked the librarian in: some game I can't mention here. Not in the mood to get thread banned again.

Reactions: Orgitas

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
once was one too many :cry:
Yes, but I am very interested and excited to find out the consequences and how it will develop further. Since this break up was not done in full in EP9, I expect to get about the same conversation with Josy and potential options as it was with Jill.

I like this game for emotions and feelings which it brings up and awakens in player, even if they are negative. The other thing - I'm completionist, so I need to see and play through every possible scene :)

at that moment MC (and also Bella) is indefensible, just the fact that he comes out with a 'maybe' is a huge gift.

once in that situation: could it get any better for him? he betrayed a girl with her best friend, and the outcome of this betrayal is that they both remain linked to him

i've lived far worse days :ROFLMAO:
I just wonder how it will develop further. Will Jill try to fight for MC and sabotage friendship with Bella even more or it will be something else. On MC side, I see that depending on future options given in this case he may fuck up both relationship and end up alone or prove the loyality and fix this uncertainty.

Am I a terrible person for wanting to see the drama and chaos unfold as Jill and Bella fight over Fuckface?
I have a feeling that it will not end well for one of the participants in this love triangle. Depending on options given to us it would be MC, Bella or Jill. But every scene and outcome in this game is worth to be seen and play through it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes, but I am very interested and excited to find out the consequences and how it will develop further. Since this break up was not done in full in EP9, I expect to get about the same conversation with Josy and potential options as it was with Jill.

I like this game for emotions and feelings which it brings up and awakens in player, even if they are negative. The other thing - I'm completionist, so I need to see and play through every possible scene :)

I just wonder how it will develop further. Will Jill try to fight for MC and sabotage friendship with Bella even more or it will be something else. On MC side, I see that depending on future options given in this case he may fuck up both relationship and end up alone or prove the loyality and fix this uncertainty.

I have a feeling that it will not end well for one of the participants in this love triangle. Depending on options given to us it would be MC, Bella or Jill. But every scene and outcome in this game is worth to be seen and play through it.
Then when we think that Bianca could also mess with outcomes as well. The Jill/Bella path just keep opening up to more and more possible disasters.
:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Good idea about that Maya mask

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That's right everyone I'm a simp for Maya and I'm proud
And there is the proof
Oh, Joshy... Joshy...
tenor (4).gif
Have you forgotten what John Ness taught ?
You have to be a real tough man.
A man of steel. You can. Just pull yourself together.
I'd say something else, but I'll tell you later.
I have to rush perform the daily ritual of kissing the pic of Quinn's ass.
This is too important. I can't be late.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and chuck69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes