Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yes, but I believe he also uses Blender a fair bit. He's never really talked that much about his work flow.
I wouldn't be surprised if he used Blender to render his animations. Well, in my experience anyway Animating is far more efficient in Blender as well as rendering, system dependent. But rendering times are rather moot when both can render out a pristine 4k image in under a minute with his level of system.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wow that's quite the statement, I haven't kept up with all the storylines but even at the risk of spoilers, why do you think so?
If you're after Jill and Sage at the same time, you will have to make a mutually exclusive choice: go help the sick Sage or go to a surprise birthday hangout with Jill. One of them will be disappointed by your decision. Of course, most people will call Jill a selfish cunt for not taking well their sincere decision to help a sick friend (with benefits). But here we must understand that she falled for Tybalt's blackmail and starting from the next day she promised not to see the MC, not to talk and not to seek any contact with him. Therefore, it is very important for her to explain herself to him today personally. Of course, this is a far-fetched conflict, it is not clear why the MC could not visit Sage for an hour or two and then meet with Jill. But such is the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell
Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys, help me out here.
When I edit the save files to change stats and try to open them, the games are showing like this Screenshot_2023-08-13-21-06-44-662_com.estrada777.starperiphery.png
Even If I click yes, the save is not opening
This is the first time it's happening.
I have played so many games by editing saves.
Can you help me with this.
The site I use is saveeditonline.com

Reactions: ChibiCloud

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
go help the sick Sage or go to a surprise birthday hangout with Jill. One of them will be disappointed by your decision.
Actually Sage won't really give a shit if MC doesn't hold her hand during a mild cold. She's intelligent enough to recognize it's not a life or death situation.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My ranking is simple.
Sage,Riona,Camila,Melanie,Sarah and Quinn as S tier.
Then all other girls.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
in fact it is Jill who is not normal, not Sage
Sage is.. well... Henry the hoover has nothing on the cock gobblin' 'Get yo dick in me now" gals that are Josy and Sage! Every time they are on screen the Animaniacs theme tune plays in my head, but instead of Animaniacs the word 'Nymphomaniacs' takes its place.

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage is.. well... Henry the hoover has nothing on the cock gobblin' 'Get yo dick in me now" gals that are Josy and Sage! Every time they are on screen the Animaniacs theme tune plays in my head, but instead of Animaniacs the word 'Nymphomaniacs' takes its place.
I'm lost... would that somehow be a flaw?:unsure:

then that you associate this with animaniacs, unfortunately I can't help you, but you should talk to someone about it

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Hey guys, help me out here.
When I edit the save files to change stats and try to open them, the games are showing like this View attachment 2848566
Even If I click yes, the save is not opening
This is the first time it's happening.
I have played so many games by editing saves.
Can you help me with this.
The site I use is saveeditonline.com
I don't know what that site is, but if you want to cheat you could try:
And try not to get stuck in any loops.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Actually Sage won't really give a shit if MC doesn't hold her hand during a mild cold. She's intelligent enough to recognize it's not a life or death situation.
Yep, she does not show it, but she doesn't like it either, her reduced RP confirms this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes