ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
that's for sure, but he's also not a 3-year-old child who makes up his own story as he goes along.

Much more in DPC's wheelhouse is that this Priscilla may be linked to other characters we already know, one theory was that of Jill's lawyer, or that we theoretically already know but whose name we don't know.

DPC likes drama, especially cheap drama, if Priscilla is Quinn this doesn't create drama, it just confirms things we already know. if DPC had wanted to create a climate of suspicion it would have been enough for Burke not to say any names over the phone, that way on the other end of the phone could have been literally anyone.

In my opinion he simply introduced a new character
Or, is Priscilla really Quinn, and the drama will be that Burke is going to put Quinn in a difficult position, the rumors already almost got him into trouble, he already had to go to the newspaper to deny this rumor, and now they even came to his home, in front of his family, to talk about the rumor, they have already crossed the line, this cannot continue.

I, in his place, would be very nervous, even denying the rumor, the subject does not die, something has to be done, like, for example, getting rid of the source of this rumor and this problem.

If you think Priscilla is not Quinn, but a new character, what role will that character play?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just thought
KARAMBA has his church of Quinn
I have the church of Maya

But no one wants a church of Jill
Poor Jill
You're not talking quite right. What do you mean when say that I have Quinn's church?! Quinn's church is not my property. This is the heritage of all mankind. A guiding star, a light in the dark. The teaching of the Divine Quinn gives hope and meaning to life to the desperate. "Smoke, Drink, Fuck - and may you rejoice." - proclaims the creed of the Holy Church of the Divine Quinn ! But what does your church teach ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're not talking quite right. What do you mean I have Quinn's church?! Quinn's church is not my property. This is the heritage of all mankind. A guiding star, a light in the dark. The teaching of the Divine Quinn gives hope and meaning to life to the desperate. "Smoke, Drink, Fuck - and may you rejoice." - proclaims the creed of the Holy Church of the Divine Quinn ! But what does your church teach ?
My church teaches that Maya is the most holy of all women
That she is perfect
It also teaches barbaric men how to get in touch with their feminine side
And be the kind of man Maya is proud of

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
My church teaches that Maya is the most holy of all women
That she is perfect
It also teaches barbaric men how to get in touch with their feminine side
And be the kind of man Maya is proud of
Something tells me that it won't be easy for you to find followers for your church...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or, is Priscilla really Quinn, and the drama will be that Burke is going to put Quinn in a difficult position, the rumors already almost got him into trouble, he already had to go to the newspaper to deny this rumor, and now they even came to his home, in front of his family, to talk about the rumor, they have already crossed the line, this cannot continue.

I, in his place, would be very nervous, even denying the rumor, the subject does not die, something has to be done, like, for example, getting rid of the source of this rumor and this problem.

If you think Priscilla is not Quinn, but a new character, what role will that character play?
if Maya knowing about the free tuition is a problem, Quinn is already in trouble for it...she doesn't need to be told under a false name.

That Quinn and Burke are somehow connected is a fact not an assumption. if Maya's position is really a danger to Burke Quinn will definitely be made aware of it. how they dealt with Mona's problem they will deal with this.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Maya seeing Quinn in my lap and remembering that I was the one who told her that Quinn was evil:

View attachment 2851486
...why does she have Tania (the stripper's) hairstyle now?
The racket is the main source of money for the college (they get funding on top of the tuition the girls receive) and has been going since the founding of the college and is currently being run by the lawyer of one of the founding families.
wat

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We're going to meet the lawyer for the Royce family in the next one or two episodes, the Maya tuition (and attached sex for tuition) storyline will not be wrapped up until season 4 so meeting the Royce lawyer will not solve Maya's tuition problems. I think we'll find out that the Royce lawyer is Priscilla, and the Royce family through Priscilla are the ones running the sex for tuition scam, as he college gets extra funding from the businessmen who pay for the tuition for the girls in exchange for sexual access to them.

Reactions: Ekzou

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Because Burke isn't top of the tree for the sex for tuition racket, it was already in existence before him and he is just the current faculty overseer, just like Quinn is only the current student leader of it. The racket is the main source of money for the college (they get funding on top of the tuition the girls receive) and has been going since the founding of the college and is currently being run by the lawyer of one of the founding families.
Considering how much, overall, Colleges in the USA get from the student base. Say B&R has, roughly, 5k students. Each pays 25k per anum. That is 125,000,000 smackaroos. Then, of course, you have federal/local government funding. Can't forget the foreign students who pay up to three times more than the average local student. Then are all kinds of grants and donations etc. So, yeah, this scheme for tuition that is going on, even with drugs including, is no way the main source of income for the College. More like pocket change comparatively speaking.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
But no one wants a church of Jill
Poor Jill
Yeah because it's all the way out in the swamp where she lives with her fellow ogres.
- It is a sweet route in it's own, but damn Jill's face/expressions has had some bad shot throughout the life of this game.
Her model really stands out from everyone else in a way i just can't place. Like she almost has anime facial proportions.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Considering how much, overall, Colleges in the USA get from the student base. Say B&R has, roughly, 5k students. Each pays 25k per anum. That is 125,000,000 smackaroos. Then, of course, you have federal/local government funding. Can't forget the foreign students who pay up to three times more than the average local student. Then are all kinds of grants and donations etc. So, yeah, this scheme for tuition that is going on, even with drugs including, is no way the main source of income for the College. More like pocket change comparatively speaking.
If colleges don't need extra money beyond tuition and government funding why are colleges (including the biggest, richest ones) always asking for donations from alumni? Sometimes they straight up ask for money, other times they request alumni create trust funds to pay for scholarship places (like the ones taken by girls of the restaurant), including being included in wills.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
If colleges don't need extra money beyond tuition and government funding why are colleges (including the biggest, richest ones) always asking for donations from alumni? Sometimes they straight up ask for money, other times they request alumni create trust funds to pay for scholarship places (like the ones taken by girls of the restaurant), including being included in wills.
I mean plenty of churches that do really well does the same thing. People like money, and if there's a cultural tradition of you being an institution that can raise funds by asking, then naturally they'll do it. Also I'm guessing a lot of the time when say you wanna spend a lot on a new facility construction, rather than having your margins dip to fund it, it's better to have someone else pay for it.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, the money received from the students and various sources of funding is all already ear marked for other things. technology, sciences, buildings, rent, electricity, maintenance, security and a 1001 other things. Essentially to keep the place running smoothly. As for donations, they tend to ask for them to help with research and a variety of other things not covered by the other sources. It can get quite...complex.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I mean plenty of churches that do really well does the same thing. People like money, and if there's a cultural tradition of you being an institution that can raise funds by asking, then naturally they'll do it. Also I'm guessing a lot of the time when say you wanna spend a lot on a new facility construction, rather than having your margins dip to fund it, it's better to have someone else pay for it.
Well, the money received from the students and various sources of funding is all already ear marked for other things. technology, sciences, buildings, rent, electricity, maintenance, security and a 1001 other things. Essentially to keep the place running smoothly. As for donations, they tend to ask for them to help with research and a variety of other things not covered by the other sources. It can get quite...complex.
Exactly. So there's no reason why the Royces wouldn't look to bring in that funding through more nefarious means, especially if male members of the family also received other benefits from it, like their own access to the restaurant.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You're not talking quite right. What do you mean when say that I have Quinn's church?! Quinn's church is not my property. This is the heritage of all mankind. A guiding star, a light in the dark. The teaching of the Divine Quinn gives hope and meaning to life to the desperate. "Smoke, Drink, Fuck - and may you rejoice." - proclaims the creed of the Holy Church of the Divine Quinn ! But what does your church teach ?
I'm sure Vinny agree's with you but there only one Goddess of love
Josy DP2.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes