lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The most obvious and correct major choice in Being a Dik and on the planet Earth. No hesitation.

I'll behave but I will do what I must and I would gladly do it again if given the chance.

View attachment 2863639

I'm genuinely curious if anyone ever picked the other option and if so, what is wrong with you?
Make the alphas leave, fuck Lily, fuck both Cammy and Rio and prick Becky
Still the best party

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Make the alphas leave, fuck Lily, fuck both Cammy and Rio and prick Becky
Still the best party
Brother, S2 parties are all great! Yet I could argue that especially EP8 dorm party can rival HOT's one. The vibe is just too good. Halloween party isn't bad but I wouldn't say it beats the other ones. I'm wondering what EP10 is gonna bring, that can be one hell of a bang!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Brother, S2 parties are all great! Yet I could argue that especially EP8 dorm party can rival HOT's one. The vibe is just too good. Halloween party isn't bad but I wouldn't say it beats the other ones. I'm wondering what EP10 is gonna bring, that can be one hell of a bang!
I think, no matter your chosen LI, Fuckface Assman won't even know his name, nor tell what the day, considering the wave of sex coming his way.

• Haha
Reactions: SirDawcio

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Unless you're in MJ path or full on Quinn's resturant, dorm party sucks ass

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Unless you're in MJ path or full on Quinn's resturant, dorm party sucks ass
I get that, I wish there were interactions with Josy and Maya if you're on friends path. It's still a path you know.
And even when you are not on love path with Josy what you get during HOT party? Two talks, drink and you can dance together. I think you convinced me about HOT party being the best ;)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I get that, I wish there were interactions with Josy and Maya if you're on friends path. It's still a path you know.
And even when you are not on love path with Josy what you get during HOT party? Two talks, drink and you can dance together. I think you convinced me about HOT party being the best ;)
Don't forget you can even kiss Josy on that path

• Love
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
We know that he was looking for something in the mansion, the events of Ep.9 confirm these guesses.
Looked more like he was seeing what was different, not actively searching.
The lights?! I'd be more concerned about that morning wood huge erection. Holy shit that's enormous. He better see a doctor about that.
That's his leg, my friend. He has a single leg standing up.
I'm genuinely curious if anyone ever picked the other option and if so, what is wrong with you?
I did once, and I think in a full CHICK run you can lock your affinity before then.

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Is there anything special about it?
She gets over her attitude towards you. If you tell her about "plus three" she'll even put in a good word for you with the other HOTS. I think you can attempt to romance her but I never bothered. First impressions and all...

Zantetsuken123

Jul 1, 2017
In a scenario like this, the Alphas which took part in assaulting the Dik mansion, should all be expelled and eventually face charges, problem solved permanently (and in a CHICK way).
Also no risks for the Dik's if they are attacked in their own home, with a teacher and Jill as witness and Rusty as victim. Why even bother with nonsense like making up with them at this point, making up can be happen with the ones which had the brains and refused to take part in such a stupid action, well if their frat isn't closed down, but again who cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That would be a neutral path. Not all ALPHAS are assholes not to mention that DIKs started incidents in the past, and some HOTs have relations with ALPHAS. Like many choices in the game where you have the option to either ignore or retort this is a similar situation.
Pointing out the fact that he could have them expelled would be an excellent talking point with Chad.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Not all ALPHAS are assholes not to mention that DIKs started incidents in the past, and some HOTs have relations with ALPHAS.
Alex at least is the guy who usually laughs whenever you make a decent enough joke (Pretty little ass, dancing with the tards). Though I think he's the guy who is also pretty aggressive at the HOTs party. Jimmy and the guy who hit on Josy also don't seem all that angry with you. Anthony is... Anthony. It's mostly Dawe, Caleb, and... Marcus? I think.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
She gets over her attitude towards you. If you tell her about "plus three" she'll even put in a good word for you with the other HOTS. I think you can attempt to romance her but I never bothered. First impressions and all...
Yeah, she softens her stance on you, even if you admit to her being right that you were flirting with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also: There's a

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes