Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Dostoevsky ? Who needs this crazy jerk with his moralizing bullshit ?! There was no Quinn in his stories. :cautious:
Therefore Dostoevsky can go fuck himself
“Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering...” Perfectly encapsulates why one would simp for Quinn... Or Maya.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
“Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering...” Perfectly encapsulates why one would simp for Quinn... Or Maya.
Oh, come on.
What the fuck?!
Just understand, Quinn is Divine.
It's as clear as day. This is enough to love her passionately.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
No. You can't. But you can fuck her later during the HOTS party and even have a threesome with Riona and Camilla if you wish
how about eventual riona path where you take cake of her stalker, i managed to give her money even without going to the restaurant so i guess only balcony scene is off the table and ofc riona x quinn threesome?
thanks in advance

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not that bad. At least the new minigames ( beerpong and science minigame) are one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to episode 10. All his minigames are fun and interesting, they just got boring after all this time.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't dispute what others may like, I personally only find successfull among all the minigames the repair of the Diks' home, the one about organising the party is acceptable, but basically getting a good initial map is worth more than any effort you can put into it. the others vary between useless, to boring, to annoying (the 'paint the fence' type full of bugs...)

Reactions: Gunizz and yossa999

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
how about eventual riona path where you take cake of her stalker, i managed to give her money even without going to the restaurant so i guess only balcony scene is off the table and ofc riona x quinn threesome?
thanks in advance
The only threesome with Quinn/Riona that i know of is "if restaurant accepted" and if you go to Quinn instead of Maya.
Taking care of that stalker is requirement + others branch so that you can get in her path

Reactions: bratkoratko

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Riona looks like a lamb to the slaughter. Sometimes for a villain to look as villainous as possible, you need him to do some maximum villainous act. Vinnie or Burke don't have to kill Riona, they can just rape her or blackmail her for sex. That would be enough for the players to hate Vinnie or Burke. But on the other hand the game is not that fond of extremes, in the sense that there are no unambiguous characters. It has anti-heroes and anti-villains. For example, Quinn is a prime example of an anti-villain - a villain with noble motives. Probably at some point an outright villain will appear, but the question is how it will be done.
It doesn't have to be by killing or maiming, in the case of the game Burke only needs to touch Maya's ass or start blackmailing an expulsion to become one.

It's not that bad. At least the new minigames ( beerpong and science minigame) are one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to episode 10. All his minigames are fun and interesting, they just got boring after all this time.
Quinn pimps out the sorority girls and is a drug dealer. There is NOTHING noble about Quinn.

Reactions: jimbro
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes