Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the short answer is that we all live in fear of the day someone tries to out simp joshy for mayas affection. we just stalk rain coats for the bloodbath that we will inevitably witness

"chuck throws a dictionary at darkwen" while youre looking for the line.......also look up irony. lol jk love on, you crazy bastard!
tenor.gif

Aug 16, 2017
I'm sure The Sects Of Sage would permit me a little bit of Quinn pondering here. There's one meaning of 'noble' we've missed here - noble gases. With them being defined as "elements that are virtually unreactive towards other elements or compounds", if the BaDIK characters were in the PerioDIK table, Quinn would be the most likely to be a noble gas, so Karamba is within his rights to call her such.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
How do you know what their income, expenses and needs are? You're not their accountant. Perhaps they have big plans that require large expenses and serious investments. These are business girls. And not panhandlers, like someone we won’t point out. We are gentlemen, after all. But you understand who I mean...
I have to jump in here. That argument is pretty spurious and incendiary. Are exact numbers known of fictional characters' finances in a story that the writer/developer has not revealed? No. No one has that knowledge other than the author. So not much is "known" but much can be surmised by the context of the story and easily acquired knowledge through media of people in Quinn's situation. It's not an enviable one. She's not a business person in the sense that she purchases wholesale and resells to John Q. Public for profit. It's far more likely her position is similar to a Capo in the Mafia. She has either quota or debt and she has to earn to pay to the higher ups. This information is given in story context when she tells Rio they're short with Buddy. If she merely were reselling drugs she wouldn't have to start a prostitution ring. She has a target amount that she has to meet and unlike in say a normal sales job where the penalty is losing your job, the consequences would probably include her being trafficked or killed. She may want out but it appears she may be trapped in a win or die situation. Rio comments that she and Quinn made more than enough the previous semester but success in such endeavors almost always comes with a rise in quota. This would explain why Quinn started to traffic Cammy as well as Rio, why she tried to pimp Mona to Burke, why she attempted to find new revenue streams with the preps and why she's looking for Tremolo's help as muscle. Is Quinn irredeemable? That's debatable. I like to believe that isn't so. I like to think for instance her reluctance to introduce Rio to Buddy is actually to protect Rio. It will be interesting to see how that storyline plays out.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

havesumfun111

Sep 13, 2023
That is because you are running Season 3.
The game is seperated into two different launchers. Episodes 1-8 are contained in Season 1 & 2. After you complete this you will than move over to Season 3+Interlude launcher.
You'll need to download "Season 1 & 2" first. These are seperate launchers so DON'T combine the files.
You can download it from here
can you kindly give me a link i can't find season 1 2

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That is because you are running Season 3.
The game is seperated into two different launchers. Episodes 1-8 are contained in Season 1 & 2. After you complete this you will than move over to Season 3+Interlude launcher.
You'll need to download "Season 1 & 2" first. These are seperate launchers so DON'T combine the files.
You can download it from here

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes