Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I see your point but I think of Sage as a "penny stock" (low investment) but possible high return. If it works out then great and if it doesn't the MC hardly loses anything for trying. Unless she gets pregnant from the MC's inability to use condoms like his father warned him about.
well, it's run in the family blood so ......

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Well, combat mini games suck for me. Any cheats to skip it, or slow it down so I have a change to win at it (I have the beginings of arthritus in my finger joints and it makes any game or mini game where quick movement is required. I mention this to avoid the "stop being lazy" comments before they start :))
Sorry to hear it man. Can't help you with the problem at hand, but here, revel a bit at someone else's disgrace:

Reactions: herrbertold

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
or the mc will get kicked out becaus of tommy and becomes the president of the triple alphas wont happen but would be a real curveball

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
love how tommy got his ass kicked by dawe and the jocks while the mc kicks dawe and the jocks ass pretty solidly the only jock so far imo that can stand a bit to mc is chad
My friend you seem to have a obsession with fighting. :p

Considering what happened to Chad in episode 3 i wouldn't be so eager to go head on to fighting. Protagonist may end up being the one on "probation" next time.:unsure:

i have a theory what if the mc and his fellas becomes Tripple alphas
I really doubt that is going to happen. Story so far has been pretty streamlined for the protagonist to join th DIKs.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
or the mc will get kicked out becaus of tommy and becomes the president of the triple alphas wont happen but would be a real curveball
there is a setup to it since chad is out the game from what we know so far dawe could replace him but's let's be honest only the mc who can really replace him

Reactions: michael1984

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I really doubt that is going to happen. Story so far has been pretty streamlined for the protagonist to join th DIKs.
everything could change just think of it this way if the mc decided to stop following Tommy orders he could get kicked out from the dicks and the only one place left for him will be the triple alphas

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes