michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
don't get too close there u will get corrupted
don't worry maya is not really the girl I am really into she is more of a regular friend for me im more of a jade sage guy need to lear more about josy to really get a feel for her tho and bella I mean isabella could be one too depending what we learn in the other episode

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
My friend you seem to have a obsession with fighting. :p

Considering what happened to Chad in episode 3 i wouldn't be so eager to go head on to fighting. Protagonist may end up being the one on "probation" next time.:unsure:

I really doubt that is going to happen. Story so far has been pretty streamlined for the protagonist to join th DIKs.
I agree, but there's a obviously a mechanic in the game for earning negative points with the Alphas and the Preps, it's reasonable to assume that there's a way to earn positive points with both.

Reactions: michael1984

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe... it may seem, but I don't think so. It seems more fury, I meant, Don't forget that he threatened to leave after the CUMpetition
true but even if we consider him leaving with a fury it will mean that he kicks himself out of the room, in any case,no matter how you look at it it's only a gentle kick

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rusty doesn't want to have anything with Tommy's addiction.

But, I doubt Tommy knows about Rusty's drug business. Rusty probably didn't tell him cause he's junkie, he can't trust him. He's using Quinn to sell his stuff - I don't know where he gets that but we know Quinn is dealing with everything, including steroids for jocks and Quinn/Riona conversation showed that Riona wants out of that drug business.

Thing is:
- in 0.1, we learned from Maya DIKs just showed up one day (4 years ago precisely), bought a big mansion and nobody knows where they get money from;
- in 0.2 we learned Tommy is junkie from Josie; later we learned same thing from Heather/Quinn when Heather said how he is stealing from her stash - that confirmed he's just a junkie;
- Rusyt is rich - he paid for the whole club in 0.3 and he gives max. $ to MC if he'll spend all in the club. If he is a rich kid, he would be with Tybalt but he isn't there. Why? Unless his money is not from something legal and he doesn't want others to know that;
- IMPORTANT: now, the whole story is based and progressing because of the CUM-petition. Without that, Mc and Derek wouldn't do anything in this game. Story-breaking plothole is: HOTs came and helped with CUM-petition because "Tommy made an offer they couldn't refuse". What could piss-poor junkie offer to Quinn? Unless he was sent by Rusty - who has money. Without that offer, there wouldn't be CUM-petition and there wouldn't be rest of the game.

Now, it's possible Rusty have money from something else but we didn't see any other clue so far.
This is only a plothole if we start from the assumption that Rusty is the one behind some of the shady business(drug trafficking) around the college.

Another explanation could be that Tommy offered acess to the house and its members for Quinn in exchange for some fix, since he is likely a junkie.
That would be a nice boost to her prostitution business and possibly better than trying to pimp girls via bathroom stalls or to the Jocks who seem to have several sexual issues thanks to their abuse of steroids.

About Rusty and Tybalt, they couldn't be more different. Rusty is a party animal who enjoys loud music, cheap beverages and strippers, meanwhile Tybalt likes expensive drinks and suits and his idea of fun is making plegdes for the Alpha&Omega suck lemons. :ROFLMAO:
So maybe Rusty isn't there because he simply wouldn't fit among people like Tybalt.

I still got the feeling the one behind the drugs is a teacher with some oversight power over the academic body and the faculty staff. That would ensure a better protection from prying eyes: make the students to sell the drugs while you use your power to make sure no suspicious leak to outsiders.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes