BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Well. I did encounter him too. I was at a nightclub in Sweden, or Germany. I don't remember I was really drunk because DPC just posted the Friday Development News a few hours before. So I was there to celebrate the fact that the release was really close, at least that was some fans claimed on Reddit.
Well, I recognised him because he was moving fast at 60fps to reach a free table while all the rest of us was slowly moving at 30fps. So he got to the table next to me and I couldn't resist to compliment him.
This is the dialogue that followed, still printed clearly in my brain.

Me: You're a pistol, you're really funny DPC. You're really funny.

DPC : What do you mean I'm funny?

Me : It's funny, you know. Being a DIK is a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

DPC : What do you mean, you mean the way I write? What?

Me : It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything.

DPC : [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

His wife Dany: DPC no, you got it all wrong.

DPC : Oh, oh, Dany. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Me : Jus...

DPC : What?

Me : Just... ya know... you're funny.

DPC : You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Me : Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

DPC : No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Me : [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, DPC!

DPC : [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Dany, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Gunizz. You may fold under questioning. And hey Gunizz, I've just banned you from my Discord.
giphy (1).gif

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Becky can suck tortoise shit, but I respect the rest of that list. I am currently speculating on what the interactions will be going forward with that Tara girl. Maybe we'll bang her or one of her friends in the next episode or maybe her bf will find out about the kiss + bj and take issue with Fuckface? Maybe that could be a part of the new Brawler.

On another note, am I the only one thinking we're due for a Rooster preview this week?
You can already have been with Tara in Ep. 8 at the dorm party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I might do more of Jill's or Bella's paths in the future if we get a threesome with them
But I don't think we will
I don't know why but the thought of them having hot lesbian sex intrigues me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Orgitas
Aug 29, 2023
Finally finished the Bella route; and I thought playing “tame the succubus” with Quinn was hot. Good horny stuff.

Bella’s husband is either an idiot or gay for leaving her… or his mummified body is in that locked room and Tremolo is next.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Finally finished the Bella route; and I thought playing “tame the succubus” with Quinn was hot. Good horny stuff.

Bella’s husband is either an idiot or gay for leaving her… or his mummified body is in that locked room and Tremolo is next.
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I figured that he probably died to be honest and she probably has his cremated ashes in an urn in there, along with some of his stuff. Or it used to be his office and has his ashes in it or something. Or it could be her husband and her's sex den and has some crazy crap in there like a wooden horse (chevalet) and whips and stuff.
With all the photos with him in being face down probably means he cheated on her or left her for some reason and she still hasn't accepted it. I think if he had died that wouldn't have stopped Jill from telling the MC when he asked about him.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I mean, he could just kick Caleb in the nuts or the head, no amount of muscles is helping you if you get a good hit there.
You might be surprised. Getting punched in the head is more about the strength of your neck muscles than most people think. If your head pops back, you get knocked out. If it doesnt it usually just hurts and confuses you a bit. Bonus, it's pretty painful for the other guys hand too.

I think you're right about the nuts though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes