lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
How is the throuple run? Is it worth it?

I've done so far sage and jill as a neutral MC and I was able to do most of the dik content easily while still being on good terms.

Also I find it weird how Sage and Jill have very little scenes together. I always wanted to bring them both together and be like

"Hey there, meet your polar opposite"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Other than a MC who's dating Bella, literally no one is even aware of her situation and even MC has no real idea of what he's in for.
And we players only found out shit will hit the fan regardless because of EP9's intro, until December last year I expected Bella's trauma to only be an issue if MC dated her.
Sure, but does it seem to you that mc, who is courting her, is particularly agitated about the matter? The tearful escape in chapter three is only mentioned if mc chooses her as his refuge in chapter four. He asks her once about her husband in the sixth chapter, she gives him a nonsensical answer, but that's all right with everyone. The issue of Bella's husband is only a problem for us players, in the game it simply doesn't exist.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I've done so far sage and jill as a neutral MC and I was able to do most of the dik content easily while still being on good terms.

Also I find it weird how Sage and Jill have very little scenes together. I always wanted to bring them both together and be like

I personally think it's worth it
I probably wouldn't even put up with the sandbox free roam shit in this if it wasn't for the throuple path & maya tbh

Edit - okay maybe I would but I wouldn't be as enthused about it

Last edited:
Reactions: JosephH151

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah, but we have known something was wrong with Bella's marriage for a long time
Maybe episode 3 or something?
As soon as I found out about that I knew it would drag on
Yeah, we've also known about Maya's issues since pretty early on and had to get strung along even if I didn't want anything to do with it during the whole game, e.g. being forced to go to the Burke's.
Sure, but does it seem to you that mc, who is courting her, is particularly agitated about the matter? The tearful escape in chapter three is only mentioned if mc chooses her as his refuge in chapter four. He asks her once about her husband in the sixth chapter, she gives him a nonsensical answer, but that's all right with everyone. The issue of Bella's husband is only a problem for us players, in the game it simply doesn't exist.
I think he's very aware things will take a turn to worse before they get better, he's either afraid of facing said problems or is just riding along and waiting to see what happens, but I'm pretty sure the questions are constantly hanging around his head when he's with her. Same applies to Isabella, probably even more so in her case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Exactly which is why big storylines should have only lasted a season at most imo
It would have been an even better game if things didn't go on for so long

It's something I think every VN is guilty of doing (dragging things on)
Instead of coming up with new ideas

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
There's nothing special or interesting about Lily as a character, she's just another copy of Quinn. She acts like Quinn, talks like Quinn.
But it's pointless to talk about any complex types in a regular teen drama, which this novel is.
Lily as a character is exciting and she handles the role perfectly and everything else is just like a bonus.
She is nothing like Quinn. Quinn is something special. Lily is nowhere near Quinn. Don't ever repeat that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually really like Lily she is awesome
Plus, she is willing to have sex with a chick mc
That makes her even more awesome

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She is nothing like Quinn. Quinn is something special. Lily is nowhere near Quinn. Don't ever repeat that.
I'm sorry but, although I sympathize with Quinn, she is nothing more than a pimping, drug dealing (also druggy), bitchy, nuisance who is known to manipulate people and also isn't even that attractive. I mean, at least not to me, I'm not into skinny taller girls who look like their on drugs. I'm not saying she's the least attractive character, but man I just don't see a good reason to get excited about her route.

I can see you are a big Quinn fan though, so I'm guessing you feel pretty much the opposite to me. :p

P.S. I think she looks better without makeup, maybe the fact that she is almost always wearing it is also a factor to why I don't find her all that attractive.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

Well, you get to fuck them both and then a 3some Hallowe'en night and Tommy's face the following morning.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes