Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not running "it" on a PC...do you mean a mod or the game itself? I always play on PC and often Quinn walks in on this scene before Sage removes her top. There is some other dependency, not whether or not you're playing on PC. Can't speak to the rest of the examples you've given, though.
Well, for one, I have a save before that point and every time I have loaded it back up, it randomly either gives the scene where Sage removes her top, or Quinn walks in. I have no idea why it happens.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Honestly from what I have read it sounds like he can be an arsehole at times
I get the feeling he takes everything too seriously

He probably wouldn't even laugh at my simping even tho I work hard on that
He probably didn't fix Maya's tuition because of your simping :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Truth be told. If I released something and a person comes to me and says "My bootlegged copy doesn't work, fix it!" I'd probably respond with "Er, no... Buy a legit copy and if that has problems then we'll talk." lol.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

I think his seriousness and strong focus on his goals are the essential part of his qualities that have brought him success. The flip side of this is that staying focused on his project for a long time, he has developed a kind of tunnel vision and ignores everything that distracts him. So I doubt he'll even notice if you're simping or hating, he'll just ban you if you break his rules :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Truth be told. If I released something and a person comes to me and says "My bootlegged copy doesn't work, fix it!" I'd probably respond with "Er, no... Buy a legit copy and if that has problems then we'll talk." lol.
True
It's just a shame he doesn't do an official android port
Maybe the games too big or something

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think his seriousness and strong focus on his goals are the essential part of his qualities that have brought him success. The flip side of this is that staying focused on his project for a long time, he has developed a kind of tunnel vision and ignores everything that distracts him. So I doubt he'll even notice if you're simping or hating, he'll just ban you if you break his rules :)
That means I'm in trouble then
I'm a badass rule breaker

Remember Derek told me to not get involved with Maya
Did I listen?
Hell no!!!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So pleasant and nice about it. Me, I'd fuckin tell them: "Get fucked, mate. Ask your bootlegger to fix it. Now, time for you to fuck right off."

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hey all, a quick, probably easy question.

I moved over to Linux from PC for this game. It runs great.

When Ep10 comes out, to I copy the save folder from EP9 into Ep10? Example path: BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin/game/saves/

This isn't a deal breaker if I have to at some point go back to Windows for the game, but for VNs, I would prefer not to.

Have a good day and thanks in advance.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So pleasant and nice about it. Me, I'd fuckin tell them: "Get fucked, mate. Ask your bootlegger to fix it. Now, time for you to fuck right off."
Was always taught to smile, and be civil, when face to face with idiots. But think that they are fucking idiots as I do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

sampow

May 14, 2023
Not running "it" on a PC...do you mean a mod or the game itself? I always play on PC and often Quinn walks in on this scene before Sage removes her top. There is some other dependency, not whether or not you're playing on PC. Can't speak to the rest of the examples you've given, though.
If the mc hasn't kissed Sage, the same thing happens.

His humour comes across in the game really well, and to be honest, I think he's laughing his ass off at the thought that he's fucked up people's games. Look at the first response to this entire thread, that's him, laughing at all the people that spat it when AL took a dark turn.

No I think he has a sense of humour, but I also think he's a cunt too.

He probably didn't fix Maya's tuition because of your simping :ROFLMAO:
Oh he definitely loves simping, just look at the game's discord channel, the level of simping there puts Joshy92 here to shame! :eek:

Hey all, a quick, probably easy question.

I moved over to Linux from PC for this game. It runs great.

When Ep10 comes out, to I copy the save folder from EP9 into Ep10? Example path: BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin/game/saves/

This isn't a deal breaker if I have to at some point go back to Windows for the game, but for VNs, I would prefer not to.

Have a good day and thanks in advance.
Are you using the walkthrough mod though? Those mods remove all the asshole code.

But as far as copying goes, that's what I do, just copy the save over. But if you've installed a walkthrough mod for episode 9, you'll need to wait for the walkthrough mod for episode 10 for your game to work properly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If the mc hasn't kissed sage, the same thing happens.

His humour comes across in the game really well, and to be honest, I think he's laughing his ass off at the thought that he's fucked up people's games. Look at the first response to this entire thread, that's him, laughing at all the people that spat it when AL took a dark turn.

No I think he has a sense of humour, but I also think he's a cunt too.

Oh he definitely loves simping, just look at the game's discord channel, the level of simping there puts Joshy92 here to shame! :eek:
Honestly, I hate the humour in the game
I don't think I've laughed once lol
I'm mostly here for the relationship drama
Oh, and Maya & Josy of course.

Also damn I'm already simping as hard as i can
I need to up my game

• Wow
Reactions: sampow

sampow

May 14, 2023
Honestly, I hate the humour in the game
I don't think I've laughed once lol
I'm mostly here for the relationship drama
Oh, and Maya & Josy of course.

Also damn I'm already simping as hard as i can
I need to up my game
Are you a native English speaker? It's possible the humour doesn't translate well, but DPC's humour matches mine perfectly. I'm chuckling away throughout the entire game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tybalt's smug face oblivious to why everyone is getting worked up. :ROFLMAO:

And then, how many girls recognized the mc's cock? :ROFLMAO:

And when he looks at it. This shot is classic. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing you didn't go down that path Joshy92. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Redd23

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ever since seeing some fan art of Bella & Jill kissing
I totally want to see them having sex in game
I wonder if that is ever going to be possible?

That is one animation I do want to see

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are you a native English speaker? It's possible the humour doesn't translate well, but DPC's humour matches mine perfectly. I'm chuckling away throughout the entire game.

How could you not laugh at this:
View attachment 2997493

Tybalt's smug face oblivious to why everyone is getting worked up. :ROFLMAO:

And then, how many girls recognized the mc's cock? :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing you didn't go down that path Joshy92. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm a native speaker
I just don't laugh that often
I kind of wish more games on here would take a serious approach to its story
I have played very few that are dark or gritty and realistic

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, British, was taught never to surrender. What the French do.
Exactly what you said. The French hate pretty much everyone, but they'll smile and shake your hand, then behind your back they talk shit. Stereotypical shit. I joke. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes