JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Now, might she lose her job for dating a student? In most schools, absolutely. Because of that whole power dynamic thingy.

There is a loophole however. If you have a pre-existing relationship before you ever become teacher and student, and it’s publicly known, it’s accepted. Problem is, their relationship began after she became his teacher, and they’re hiding it. So unless the teacher handbook hasn’t been updated since the 1950s, they’re screwed.
Bella and MC's relationship began when she was still just the librarian. She didn't become his (substitute) teacher until after they began getting intimate though no exclusivity or intercourse occurred until after she took over Cathy's class. The only power she would have had over him would be whether she could forgive his overdue book fines. Unless there is a rule prohibiting staff (not faculty) from having a relationship with a student then they are in the clear from that perspective though some might look askance at the age difference.

Feb 10, 2018
Question, is it possible to get the Maya and Jody relationship later if I go meet Jade?

Didn't realize that it would stop me from going when I said I wanted more.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Question, is it possible to get the Maya and Jody relationship later if I go meet Jade?

Didn't realize that it would stop me from going when I said I wanted more.
To date the answer is no. If we are not with them at that time, we have no way to recover the relationship.
Most probably we will later have the chance to build a relationship with one of the two girls separatel y

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All that previous talk of Maya being a feminist is interesting
Here is my take
If she wants to be a feminist I will support her 100 percent
I would even join her on the next woman's march to show how much I support her
I will not let any man try and hurt her with his toxic masculinity

Aug 29, 2023
Bella and MC's relationship began when she was still just the librarian.
I dated a staff member of my college back when I attended. She was a janitor. And yeah, there’s usually no staff handbook rule against it; if Bella were only the school librarian it wouldn’t be an issue.

But she was never only a librarian. She’s advising Sage on her senior thesis. She teaches a class on college research skills—a class the MC would ordinarily have to take, although he pointed out to her he could opt out if their relationship was a conflict of interest… back when they didn’t yet have a relationship, and were only just giving each other sexy naked handjobs, which might still get her fired.

For two semesters at that school I became a faculty adviser: I was in charge of the lab’s grades, so I counted as faculty. And even though I was still taking graduate classes, I was forbidden from dating the students. Wasn’t an issue because I had a pre-existing relationship with a fellow grad student who wasn’t in that lab, but they took it damned seriously: A professor (whom I lived with at the time) had been fired the year before for fucking multiple students, and they weren’t going through that again.

I don’t blame them. Schools lose accreditation over that predatory-professor shit. And if you lose that you lose federal funding—and your students can’t get student loans to attend your school, and if your school has no endowments it can’t afford to stay open. It’s a huge deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivaelbirdos
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes