ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Can I ask what songs got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.

Edit: Yes I got the mod for LoF to go back to the old tracks, even ripped the files so I could listen to them whenever I wanted and they ALWAYS make me remember the time I spent in that game. The good, the bad, the infuriating. Welcome to the Carnival is my favorite track from Episode 9 of BaDIK, and now that I'm hearing this shredding on the menu, I'm probably gonna do another playthrough of it tonight.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Can I ask what songs got got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack.. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.
I pity you... as you've never experienced the mental high and the joy of jerking off to the classic theme tune. :Kappa:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Can I ask what songs got removed and what scene they were removed from, besides the main menu? Cuz I just booted up S1+2 and realized I've only ever played with it being the newer song, so I likely never heard the old soundtrack. I hated the soundtrack changes that hit Leap of Faith and couldn't play it with the replaced tracks, so now I'm curious what it used to be.

Edit: Yes I got the mod for LoF to go back to the old tracks, even ripped the files so I could listen to them whenever I wanted and they ALWAYS make me remember the time I spent in that game. The good, the bad, the infuriating. Welcome to the Carnival is my favorite track from Episode 9 of BaDIK, and now that I'm hearing this shredding on the menu, I'm probably gonna do another playthrough of it tonight.

Those are all the ones I remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So I read that the soundtrack got changed/removed a bit, is there a way to check if I have the old songs still or if I need to get the restoration mod?
the friday prophets, look for them on YouTube, their songs are available to listen.
I pity you... as you've never experienced the mental high and the joy of jerking off to the classic theme tune. :Kappa:
I don’t care what anyone says ! The Friday prophets will forever be the real BaDIK intro ! :cool:
View attachment Punk Rock Flu.mp4

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All this talk about Friday Prophets brought back a nostalgic tear. This music gave a special charm to the game and was BaDIK visit card. Punk rock flu is the perfect theme for a college story with a '00s vibes. Now game feels a little different without them. The new main theme sucks ass and it's good that we can choose the music ourselves now.

But of their tracks I liked Amsterdam the most.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
All this talk about Friday Prophets brought back a nostalgic tear. This music gave a special charm to the game and was BaDIK visit card. Punk rock flu is the perfect theme for a college story with a '00s vibes. Now game feels a little different without them. The new main theme sucks ass and it's good that we can choose the music ourselves now.

yes, those songs gave a very good atmosphere, they made me feel like I was back to the 2000s.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I really like that song that plays when you're training with Dad, and shows up in a few fights.

Sean Danielsen - Food Chain is the name, had to check the list.

Reactions: JosephH151

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

outside of the main theme, amsterdam and guardian angel, are the only good one. meaning they were good only during free roaming, :LOL:but frankly once i made my favorite list, they quickly disappeared from it, not a big loss:ROFLMAO:. And the new main theme is perfectly fine,(y)

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Cosmic_B

Sep 6, 2020
Being a DIK is a well-written dating simulator game with engaging characters and a variety of minigames. The game is set in a college town and follows the story of a freshman student named Alex as he tries to navigate his way through college life, relationships, and sex.

One of the things that I liked most about Being a DIK is the story. It is well-written and engaging, and it is full of twists and turns. The game also gives you a lot of choice in how you want to play it. You can be a nice guy, a jerk, or something in between. Your choices will have a real impact on the story and the relationships that you develop with the other characters.

Overall, I thought Being a DIK was a great dating simulator game. It has a well-written story, well-developed characters, fun and challenging minigames, and good graphics. I would definitely recommend it to other fans of dating simulator games.

Here are some specific things that I liked about the game:
  • The story is full of twists and turns, and there are a number of different endings that you can get, depending on the choices you make.
  • The characters are all well-developed and believable, and their relationships with each other are complex and interesting.
  • The game gives you a lot of choice in how you want to play it. You can be a nice guy, a jerk, or something in between.
  • The minigames are fun and challenging.
  • The graphics are very good. The characters are all well-drawn and the backgrounds are detailed.
Here are a few things that could have been improved:
  • Some of the minigames were a bit too easy.
  • The game could have used a bit more variety in the sex scenes.
Overall, I thought Being a DIK was a great dating simulator game. I would definitely recommend it to other fans of dating simulator games.

Reactions: KaiserST
Oct 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes