SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Why is DPC doing Maya wrong like that
She is so beautiful, but he serves us up that render
It saddens my heart & my soul

He is not capturing her outer beauty
she is most likely the least liked LI by a wide margin. her rework is an obvious attempt to gain her new fans and basically force people to take an interest in her since her story line is basically the crux of the main narrative. think of it this way: if in general the main population of this game doesnt care about Maya (or too obviously cares about her less than everyone else) if there is a big metaphorical fire at the end of her arc then nobody is gonna have to think twice about who to save

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
she is most likely the least liked LI by a wide margin. her rework is an obvious attempt to gain her new fans and basically force people to take an interest in her since her story line is basically the crux of the main narrative. think of it this way: if in general the main population of this game doesnt care about Maya (or too obviously cares about her less than everyone else) if there is a big metaphorical fire at the end of her arc then nobody is gonna have to think twice about who to save
If the choice is between Franz and Maya I might have to think for 10 seconds before I choose Franz. If it's Maya vs an actual human, there is no thinking, Maya dies, everybody is happy.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It sucks she isn't more popular
She is the reason I like the game as much as I do
Hell I'm even willing to put up with sandbox freeroam shit for the throuple

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I was going through episode 1 again. It’s the scene where the MC wakes up after the first night in Maya’s room (after he’d been dreaming of Jade or Cathy, so Maya noticed his morning erection), and she says goodbye before her morning run. It’s more noticeable after she leaves, but it’s there as she’s talking to him:

View attachment 3040080

The smoke.

I can’t tell whether Maya’s eyes are dilated or bloodshot in that scene—

View attachment 3040088

—but she lit something up before her run. Might explain the bad skin.
Thats her fart, she is Derek's twin after all. :Kappa:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya skin's always been a bit off and it was really bad in 9 but this look really good. EP 10 is going to be a lot of fun on Josy and Maya path
Her face skin looks a bit better, but zoom in those titties and they still look disgusting craters.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I have to disagree sorry Darkwen
That Maya render is beyond awful
DPC has done her no justice

Even I one of the biggest Maya Simps around hates that preview
He would need to switch her skin textures even if it might lead to inconsistencies and that new hairstyle doesn't do her any favors either...

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
It sucks she isn't more popular
She is the reason I like the game as much as I do
Hell I'm even willing to put up with sandbox freeroam shit for the throuple
Wasn't she like the most popular LI in the beginning (1-2 ep.)? It's the tuition story that did her dirty with its logic flaws. Which turned her into a scapegoat. And now people just can't stop. They chose the target and have the urge to keep bullying (correct me if I'm wrong).

From relationship development point of view Maya takes the second place after Bella, imho.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wasn't she like the most popular LI in the beginning (1-2 ep.)? It's the tuition story that did her dirty with its logic flaws. Which turned her in a scapegoat. And now people just can't stop. They chose the target and have the urge to keep bullying (correct me if I'm wrong).

From relationship development point of view Maya takes second place after Bella, imho.
I dont know tbh
I have only been here since about last November

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes