Aug 29, 2023
My main complaint with this route is how sluggish they are in reacting to the fact that MC may have a relationship on the side. We only get a couple comments and that's where their response ends. They are just waiting to see what decision he makes and this is implemented poorly in my opinion. Jill dumps MC when he ignores her at the picnic, Bella when she finds out he had fun with Cathy, Sage basically never saw him as a boyfriend, just as a dude she just fucked.
The story does revolve around the MC, and all the LIs are designed to have no other interests. Jill thinks every other guy is only interested in her social status, Bella is still hung up on her absent husband, Sage is still hung up on her closeted boyfriend, and Maya and Josy have each other.

IRL most available girls are either looking for a boyfriend and monogamy, or they’re like Arieth (minus the cucking) or Riona (minus the whoring)—they just want to fuck hot guys.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Since the beginning of ep6, they've been acting like a troupe and the relationship is pretty much the same. In episode 7, Patrick's conflict arose, which led to an unofficial rivalry situation, but otherwise everything calmed down.
My main complaint with this route is how sluggish they are in reacting to the fact that MC may have a relationship on the side. We only get a couple comments and that's where their response ends. They are just waiting to see what decision he makes and this is implemented poorly in my opinion. Jill dumps MC when he ignores her at the picnic, Bella when she finds out he had fun with Cathy, Sage basically never saw him as a boyfriend,as a boyfriend, just as a dude she just fucked.
No_No_He's_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My main complaint with this route is how sluggish they are in reacting to the fact that MC may have a relationship on the side. We only get a couple comments and that's where their response ends.
When the throuple is formed it's explicitly stated that there's no strings attached because none of them really knows what they're getting themselves into. So there's nothing to react if MC may have a relationship on the side, it's what they've potentially agreed to.

It's only after the last episode when MC declares he'd want to make it an actual relationship, that things become different and if MC fucks around now, it's a different story.

Aug 29, 2023
I think Maya was doomed from the start. Tied to Josy, who is more popular, at least from what we can read here on F95.
Well we didn’t know at first she was tied to Josy; as soon as she confessed her “boyfriend” was fictional, we thought she was single. And available. And getting hazed by the HOT scavenger hunt way out of her comfort zone—but fucking the MC would solve that, right?

Yes, the tuition plotline is annoying, especially when you’re an American who’s dealt with federal student loans and know they work nothing like this story. Nobody cosigns for them. Once approved they go directly to the college. Parents never touch them, and that’s by design—in the past, parents committed fraud that way, so now they’re largely fraud-proof. None of Maya’s loan money would have passed through her dad’s hands. He controls nothing. He’s bluffing.

Unless he took out a different loan—in which case Maya’s solution is ridiculously simple: reject her dad’s money and all the strings attached to it, and get a federal student loan.

Jill’s lawyer will either tell Maya all this in a future episode… or we’re gonna discover B&R is actually in Donutistan, where the laws are entirely different but fathers still can’t date their daughters. (Yeah, I know, whole different game. Still.)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I think I speak for everyone when I say, this is exactly what WE like
Not a damn thing! Look at Jade or Nicole, and now Maya with this preview and you’ll see two beautiful MILF and an old grandmother who went to a bad plastic surgery and a haircut and a tanning salon. )))

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Wasn't she like the most popular LI in the beginning (1-2 ep.)? It's the tuition story that did her dirty with its logic flaws. Which turned her into a scapegoat. And now people just can't stop. They chose the target and have the urge to keep bullying (correct me if I'm wrong).

From relationship development point of view Maya takes the second place after Bella, imho.
In fact, dude think you’re wrong. )) If she’s being bullied, then people care about her. )) But if everyone didn’t care about her, if she wasn’t even mentioned, then, yes, she wouldn’t be popular. And now, it is quite popular, people do not care, people want improvements. )) But her, why - that turned into an old grandmother. )))

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not a damn thing! Look at Jade or Nicole, and now Maya with this preview and you’ll see two beautiful MILF and an old grandmother who went to a bad plastic surgery and a haircut and a tanning salon. )))
The way dpc is changing all the girls, by the end, they'll all be looking like rotting corpses. I'll be glad I'm already dead and gone.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
In fact, dude think you’re wrong. )) If she’s being bullied, then people care about her. )) But if everyone didn’t care about her, if she wasn’t even mentioned, then, yes, she wouldn’t be popular. And now, it is quite popular, people do not care, people want improvements. )) But her, why - that turned into an old grandmother. )))
)w)hy) do) )y)o)u ke)e)p u)si)n)g) th)o)s)e)

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I would very much disagree with the sentiment that both didn't get any development after ep. 7. I think the love triangle is still the most interesting and dynamic relationship in the game, especially because it already shows some inherent cracks and problems ahead.

The other main paths are basically finished now. The Bella path will likely see some trials and tribulations that mostly come form the outside due to it being a teacher-student relationship and maybe due to the age difference, making it the 2nd most interesting relationship. But the Jill and Sage paths are basically done as far as we can see. The only foreseeable interesting developments can come from the outside, like Jill's parents objecting the relationship. And with Sage I can't see any problem whatsoever (at least as long as the MC didn't had an affair with her mom).

So having the tuition problem move into the background and focusing on the problems any love triangle can produce could very much lead to the most interesting story bits of the rest of the game (if done well obviously) and make the J&M path - at least in my opinion - the most intriguing one of the main paths.
Hmm, but what if Jill is MC’s cousin? ))) It’s also quite an interesting turn, isn’t it? )) We got Zoe back, will they be together? ))) The future of their relationship can bring a lot of drama and/or fun. And the possible relationship with Quin, it would generally be a roller coaster. )))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Redd23

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well we didn’t know at first she was tied to Josy; as soon as she confessed her “boyfriend” was fictional, we thought she was single. And available. And getting hazed by the HOT scavenger hunt way out of her comfort zone—but fucking the MC would solve that, right?
That's why Maya bottomed out as soon as players found out that she is tied to Josy, she wasn't unpopular from the get go.

Yes, the tuition plotline is annoying, especially when you’re an American who’s dealt with federal student loans and know they work nothing like this story. Nobody cosigns for them. Once approved they go directly to the college. Parents never touch them, and that’s by design—in the past, parents committed fraud that way, so now they’re largely fraud-proof. None of Maya’s loan money would have passed through her dad’s hands. He controls nothing. He’s bluffing.

Unless he took out a different loan—in which case Maya’s solution is ridiculously simple: reject her dad’s money and all the strings attached to it, and get a federal student loan.

Jill’s lawyer will either tell Maya all this in a future episode… or we’re gonna discover B&R is actually in Donutistan, where the laws are entirely different but fathers still can’t date their daughters. (Yeah, I know, whole different game. Still.)
So it would stand to reason that Maya didn't get a federal student loan, because as you said in that case she wouldn't have to ask her dad or anyone for the tuition money, it's on auto pilot.

It's either a private loan they both signed for, or the bank account of the beneficiary is co-owned by both of them, nothing else makes sense.

And heck yea, that "story" is so far past it's due date, it's not even funny anymore, should've ended 4 Episodes ago.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
)w)hy) do) )y)o)u ke)e)p u)si)n)g) th)o)s)e)
Because when I was growing up and forming as a person, it was smiley faces. )) In ICQ of course there were the usual smilies, but the smile was mostly shown in brackets. A funny smile ) and a sad smiley face (. That’s my way dude. )) Respect this. ))))

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's why Maya bottomed out as soon as players found out that she is tied to Josy, she wasn't unpopular from the get go.

So it would stand to reason that Maya didn't get a federal student loan, because as you said in that case she wouldn't have to ask her dad or anyone for the tuition money, it's on auto pilot.

It's either a private loan they both signed for, or the bank account of the beneficiary is co-owned by both of them, nothing else makes sense.

And heck yea, that "story" is so far past it's due date, it's not even funny anymore, should've ended 4 Episodes ago.
Even so, she can't even cosign for a loan to purchase a goldfish because she has no money or job.

This story goes in the top 5 retarded storylines/writing from DPC

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Even so, she can't even cosign for a loan to purchase a goldfish because she has no money or job.

This story goes in the top 5 retarded storylines/writing from DPC
That's usually why you co-sign a loan, cuz one party is broke or has no credit history and the other party has the ressources and securities to lower the banks risk.

And yea, easily top 3 imo and if for some fucked up reason Derek ends up having a federal stundent loan, it jumps to #1 with no competition.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's usually why you co-sign a loan, cuz one party is broke or has no credit history and the other party has the ressources and securities to lower the banks risk.

And yea, easily top 3 imo and if for some fucked up reason Derek ends up having a federal stundent loan, it jumps to #1 with no competition.
If I am not mistaken, she says "I co-signed". A bank would never allow a client with no money to be a co-signer.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes