TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If I am not mistaken, she says "I co-signed". A bank would never allow a client with no money to be a co-signer.
Very much mistaken, it's how I got my first car. A co-signer in this specific scenario, is a person with the money or the means to procure the money who vouches to the bank that in case that the beneficiary of the loan can't pay it back, he/she will.

So the bank doesn't give a flying fuck if the person itself is broke, since it gets it's money back either way.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
if my memory serves me right, it was because her father found out that Maya was a lesbian and the other details I don't remember. :KEK:
So the whole storyline in a nut shell is:
1_3xfBNV0-ENkNRG4ZZFs6tg@2x.jpg

Could just be resolved through Maya saying "this is my boyfriend MC" even if she's just pretending.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hmm, but what if Jill is MC’s cousin? ))) It’s also quite an interesting turn, isn’t it? )) We got Zoe back, will they be together? ))) The future of their relationship can bring a lot of drama and/or fun.
What if Jill is MC’s cousin?
This is not a drama. It's nothing.
But drama can happen in these relationships.
And indeed, so far Fuckface's relationship with Jill proceed without any tension.
How long will it be ?
Almost every other relationship put a Fuckface in front of difficult choices.
And I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen with Jill. I'm guessing that Jill's family, the Royces, are involved in some unseemly activity.
And in the end, Fuckface will have to make a choice - turn a blind eye to the dealings of the Royce family and enjoy the comfort of high society, or resist them.
I'm not saying this will happen. This is just my guess.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
What are the other 4 retarded storylines? :LOL: Jill being blackmailed into dating Tybalt?
View attachment 3041346
In no particular order.

- The Loan
- The blackmail is another one
- MC doesn't know anyone's family names, especially his own mother. He never asked questions or even checked the legal documents from inheritance. Everyone knows there are no names on legal documents. (My favourite one)
- MC, in general, seems to be retarded. He doesn't ask questions. "Bella, I would like to know the situation with your husband? Is he in prison for murder? What's the deal? I'd prefer not to have my head bashed in when I leave your house."
- The Maya/Josy situation: The Campus: Drug use, underage drinking, smoke cigs, engaging in prostitution, violence, Guns, assault, beating each other up, stealing, burglary, cheating, having unprotected sex, engaging in threesomes, engaging in orgies, breaking into people's homes, vandalizing, blackmail, but we draw the line at lesbians....... because we have morals here.....
- Dawe assaults a teacher and nothing happens

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I would have to replay the game again.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
So the whole storyline in a nut shell is:
View attachment 3041356

Could just be resolved through Maya saying "this is my boyfriend MC" even if she's just pretending.
yes but you know Maya is bad at lying and following basic orders, I mean she could do the same as other daughters with religious and controlling father figures do. behave like a good and Christian girl when father is present and then when he leaves, she becomes a bisexual girl who has a girlfriend and a boyfriend.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
What if Jill is MC’s cousin?
This is not a drama. It's nothing.
But drama can happen in these relationships.
And indeed, so far Fuckface's relationship with Jill proceed without any tension.
How long will it be ?
Almost every other relationship put a Fuckface in front of difficult choices.
And I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen with Jill. I'm guessing that Jill's family, the Royces, are involved in some unseemly activity.
And in the end, Fuckface will have to make a choice - turn a blind eye to the dealings of the Royce family and enjoy the comfort of high society, or resist them.
I'm not saying this will happen. This is just my guess.
So far DPC reminded us once per Episode that Jill's parents and particulary her father is a huge elitist prick, I always assumed, now that Tybalt is out of the way, that that's gonna be the next Jill path drama.

You know, the good old "white trash dating the rich princess", it's gonna be epic ... :D

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Very much mistaken, it's how I got my first car. A co-signer in this specific scenario, is a person with the money or the means to procure the money who vouches to the bank that in case that the beneficiary of the loan can't pay it back, he/she will.

So the bank doesn't give a flying fuck if the person itself is broke, since it gets it's money back either way.
I know what a co-signer is. I believe you're misreading what I wrote. Of course you need a co-signer if you have 0 credit. The co-signer needs to have some form a assets and/or money in case the signee of the loan defaults on it.. The bank will now allow two bums to sign a loan. Maya can sign a loan and have a co-signer. SHe cannot be someone who co-signs a loan.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I know what a co-signer is. I believe you're misreading what I wrote. Of course you need a co-signer if you have 0 credit. The co-signer needs to have some form a liquid assets. The bank will now allow two bums to sign a loan. Maya can sign a loan and have a co-signer. SHe cannot be someone who co-signs a loan.
Ahhh, now I understand where you are coming from. In my case both parties involved were Co-signers, but it's also been a good, long while. So in your version, der dad would be the person taking the loan, and Maya co-signed it ?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
In no particular order.

- The Loan
- The blackmail is another one
- MC doesn't know anyone's family names, especially his own mother. He never asked questions or even checked the legal documents from inheritance. Everyone knows there are no names on legal documents. (My favourite one)
- MC, in general, seems to be retarded. He doesn't ask questions. "Bella, I would like to know the situation with your husband? Is he in prison for murder? What's the deal? I'd prefer not to have my head bashed in when I leave your house."
- The Maya/Josy situation: The Campus: Drug use, underage drinking, smoke cigs, engaging in prostitution, violence, Guns, assault, beating each other up, stealing, burglary, cheating, having unprotected sex, engaging in threesomes, engaging in orgies, breaking into people's homes, vandalizing, blackmail, but we draw the line at lesbians....... because we have morals here.....
- Dawe assaults a teacher and nothing happens

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I would have to replay the game again.
The following message is sponsored by DPC.

productos.jpg

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Ahhh, now I understand where you are coming from. In my case both parties involved were Co-signers, but it's also been a good, long while. So in your version, der dad would be the person taking the loan, and Maya co-signed it ?
Yes, in the game she says "I co-signed for the loan" What normal bank would allow someone with no money, assets, etc... co-sign for anyone?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yes, in the game she says "I co-signed for the loan" What normal bank would allow someone with no money, assets, etc... co-sign for anyone?
Yea that would only work if both parties are Co-Signers, and there is no difference in wording between the loaner and the co-signer.

In any case, while a private loan is the only way it can make sense, we're dealig with twins here, so we're talking $400k'ish...their dad would have to pretty loaded to co-sign for that amount.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hmm, but what if Jill is MC’s cousin? ))) It’s also quite an interesting turn, isn’t it? )) We got Zoe back, will they be together? ))) The future of their relationship can bring a lot of drama and/or fun. And the possible relationship with Quin, it would generally be a roller coaster. )))
jill just wants to keep the old traditions of European kings alive. :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The Campus: Drug use, underage drinking, smoke cigs, engaging in prostitution, violence, Guns, assault, beating each other up, stealing, burglary, cheating, having unprotected sex, engaging in threesomes, engaging in orgies, breaking into people's homes, vandalizing, blackmail, but we draw the line at lesbians....... because we have morals here.....
That's because Patrick is sitting on the college board.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes