JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
I only wonder why he has to go to this level. Cause I merely drop a sentence that it has become one episode per year now, looking at the last update release date.

But genius or talented people have their unique characteristic. As someone managing people in work, I just take it as his personal style.
I mean did he ever give a proper reason for such a long delay ? With this game being probably the most successful AVN of all time, racking him tons of cash from steam sale and patreon subscriber, i thought he would be more concentrate on updating content for BaDik, or maybe he just become 1 of those devs - delay and extend their game update to milk more Patreon cash or sth, idk, may need someone who is in his disc and patreon to fill us in on this.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was looking at this preview of Maya, and I wondered who owned that arm/shoulder.

It's not the MC, because he's wearing the fraternity jacket in other previews in the same place where the camp is taking place. (The MC is in the scene, but he's in POV)

I don't think it's Derek either, because Jamie appeared in the beer pong preview, and he was also wearing the Dik fraternity jacket, so you can imagine that Derek is also wearing the same jacket.

It's not Josy, because she's wearing a different jacket from the one in Maya's preview.

Anyway, who do you think is with Maya in this tent?
The shoulder belongs to the MC. He wears the same sweatshirt at all Thanksgiving camping previews. The only thing he wasn't wearing at the Maya preview was his DIK jacket.:rolleyes:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The shoulder belongs to the MC. He wears the same sweatshirt at all Thanksgiving camping previews. The only thing he wasn't wearing at the Maya preview was his DIK jacket.:rolleyes:
Thats what you want to happen, but we all know its a new guy with a dick twice as big as Fuckface :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something is definitely wrong here. This scene really doesn't make any freaking sense. LOL.

Let me explain.

Ok... I know Maya doesn't know anything about Walk of Shame. Maybe Derek told her something about this before, but I'm sure she didn't listen to him or didn't pay attention. But I'm pretty sure Josy knows what Walk of Shame is!

The question is why did she go to main party room just like that...topless and half-naked. She should have stopped at the door or better she should have escaped from MC's room through the windows. I mean Josy can't be that idiot.

I guess this is a perfect example of lazy writing or I'm missing something here...
Josy isn't an idiot because of that. She was just thinking about Maya. But the writing is good. Why? Josy spoiled Tommy's fun because Tommy doesn't sing.

Tommy told the MC to take care of Josy because he doesn't want some masked guy to bounce around for fucking his sister Josy. What could be worse? If a DIK fucked Josy. So the MC. The MC will always remind Tommy of this by his mere presence.

But everything will be fine because Tommy will find out about JB and Leon, so the thing between Josy and the MC has been going on for a long time and Tommy hasn't even noticed anything up until this point.

Reactions: Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Tell me it will come out in December without telling me it will come out in December.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
BADIK's characters have accustomed us to a certain degree of autism, but I think this doubt is over. who else could Josy have been with? it's not like the list is that long (many DIks are with Tommy at the time), so even if Tommy hasn't already figured it out it should take him very little time to connect the dots
Didn't DPC already provide the way it'll resolve by having Tommy ask the MC to look after Josy ???

So it'll probably go something like "Josy was hammered, you told me to look out for her, so Maya and Josy took the bed while I took the couch."

Can't have anything interfere with the magic that is the Maya-Tuition arch, so this specific Tommy problem will probably be resolved in the first scene of Episode 10.

Typical DPC "A lot of noise over nothing stuff."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't DPC already provide the way it'll resolve by having Tommy ask the MC to look after Josy ???

So it'll probably go something like "Josy was hammered, you told me to look out for her, so Maya and Josy took the bed while I took the couch."

Can't have anything interfere with the magic that is the Maya-Tuition arch, so this specific Tommy problem will probably be resolved in the first scene of Episode 10.

Typical DPC "A lot of noise over nothing stuff."
With badik I always expect the worst, but I don't think Tommy is that stupid (like Maya's father for example).

However I agree, it's a minor issue. If anything, the question is whether Tommy realises there is something between Maya and Josy.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
With badik I always expect the worst, but I don't think Tommy is that stupid (like Maya's father for example).

However I agree, it's a minor issue. If anything, the question is whether Tommy realises there is something between Maya and Josy.
Nah bro, think about it, the MC and Josy didn't even adress the "Tommy problem" in any meaningful way yet, and that's at least 2 Episodes worth of drama, no way DPC is just gonna let this one slip away from him, it'll be your typical "nothing happens" cliffhanger.

At best, the cliffhanger will provide the intro for the MC and Josy to finally discuss what to do about Tommy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah bro, think about it, the MC and Josy didn't even adress the "Tommy problem" in any meaningful way yet, and that's at least 2 Episodes worth of drama, no way DPC is just gonna let this one slip away from him, it'll be your typical "nothing happens" cliffhanger.

At best, the cliffhanger will provide the intro for the MC and Josy to finally discuss what to do about Tommy.
I just don't understand what Tommy should do, apart from being as bad as he has always been. The only breakthrough would be if he understood about the relationship between Josy and Maya, which is a more sensitive issue.

P. S. The 9th chapter in my opinion has no cliffhanger

Mar 2, 2022

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
I know I'm really happy to hear this news!

It's amazing how much time and effort DPC is putting into this game!

The game will have so much inherent detail from the 60 frames per second animations that I'm confident you'll all forget about the wait.
As you all wait for your annual episode, consider how grateful you should be for "jiggly things jiggle more fluidly".

Selling my car is something I'm going to do in order to continue supporting our amazing and courageous leader, DPC!
I am personally disgusted by all of the nasty, awful, and destructive remarks. These weekly insights into his brilliance ought to make you all grateful to simply bask in his glory.

Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future
I'm quite disappointed to learn that someone voiced such a divergent and ignorant viewpoint. Such a forum should not be used to discuss behavior of this nature! As you are aware, episode nine was released on December 16.

Not nearly a year at all! This annual episode slander is a fabrication spread by other AVN developers in an effort to discredit and ridicule DPC!

You ought to have been permanently banned right away and left with nothing but regrets. I hope you become a shining example of how this kind of outrageous behavior will be handled. I hope you learn from this and never cross the line again.
lemao.jpg Hyperclap.gif
This post was brought to you by our fearless leader DPC

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I got one thing Straight though from the moment when Tommy Punch you if you pick Fight back it would say something like I got non of it Kinda talk if you didn't The MC Says I Chose to be the Bigger Man Also there is a Moment With Bella Need the Mc to have Chick Affinity to do 69 Move

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes