TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?
Full sex scenes with all the bells and whistles ? Only one, Interlude Emma and Bret.

Reactions: Brainfurt

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?
I think you're right. I don't remember every single sex scene, but it's probably as you say. Maybe some lesbian scene, but it wasn't never without the MC.

About "why?" is a matter of tastes. I am the first to recognize that the vast majority doesn't have these tastes, so it will probably not be there because it's not a very common taste.

This is a game targeted to a male heterosexual public and I accept it.

It's already something that some homosexual character is represented.

Nonetheless... If the game depicts two males that appear to have a secret crush... It's not so unpredictable/strange that the little minority of bisexual male players (one of which being me) will fancy to see the developments (better if after the first Leon+Jamie one on one experience they will involve a girl and have a bisexual experience).

I read ReallyNotTimmy's post about Leon and Jamie possibly having sex and I just stated both what I would like to see and that's unlikely that it will be seen in this game.

It's not a critic about the game. Just to talk.

(There's a lack of male bisexuality themed AVN. Some gay ones, someone involving crossdressing, someone involving "futa", but I've never found one with plain and simple male bisexuality, while female bisexuality is almost in every AVN)

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
1 Ep 8 Frat party, Tremolo opens a door where a threesome with Gina is going on
and
2 Ep 9 Halloween party when Tremolo enters Jamie's room to find Penny enjoying a snorkel up her ass and doing the wild thing.

Then all of the photos delivered to Chad and Dawe of the DIKs boning the fuck out of Arieth back in I forget which episode that was. You can mentally ignore those all you like, but fact remains it happens.. more often than you obviously care to admit or notice.

:cool:
Why would I be "mentally ignoring" all that :WaitWhat: It's been almost a year since I last played (even that I don't remember), I just forgot xD
I was just doubtful we'd see a full-blown sex scene between them that's all. But a couple renders, who knows.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Why would I be "mentally ignoring" all that :WaitWhat: It's been almost a year since I last played (even that I don't remember), I just forgot xD
I was just doubtful we'd see a full-blown sex scene between them that's all. But a couple renders, who knows.
Sorry it's the constant wear from those that still don't think Maya and Josy aren't 2 pedo traps yet.
hehe

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
no one really simping for Heather , some folks just wants to fuck her because she is Tommy's girlfriend :LOL: . if she was single she would not get half of the attention she getting:whistle::ROFLMAO:
i know right, just wanna give her a fuck rko lesson to stop being bitch

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think DPC really cares about the players' taste that much that he'd deviate from his idea of what the story is supposed to be, but nor do I believe BaDIK has to ever possess gay or bi content just because we got some lesbian stuff in it; the game has never been about inclusivity, it's simply DPC's baby and l'm pretty sure DPC is a straight man so coupled with the fact - as you said - that the main public targeted is straight men, it's only natural the content is predominantly straight.

So unless you offer DPC a large sum of money that'll most likely never change haha

But I do think it's reasonable to think something could happen between Leon/Jamie. That said you have to keep in mind that that "Jamie/Leon secretly crushing on one another" theory has never been confirmed and they could just be two bros simply having a slightly different bro-relationship from the norm (if there even is one) xD

Sorry it's the constant wear from those that still don't think Maya and Josy aren't 2 pedo traps yet.
hehe
Pedo traps?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes