Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
"Josephine?" That you, Steve?

Maya gets fun later (some would argue it's as soon as ep.1) no need to be such wet blanket. And you can fuck Josy as often as you like, it's not like Maya actually prevents you from it.

Hey! I'll call my fav midget whatever I want to. Stop being a wet blanket plstyvm, lol

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Dec 14, 2018
Hello folks! Can someone please clarify something for me? I currently have version 0.83 (didn't finish playing, I am at chap6 or so) and I downloaded something called "interlude" but not sure who or when to play it.

Is it something in between chap 8 and 9? Is something that follows chap 9?
Or should I just delete what ever I have an download the file that say it contains everything?

Is interlude considered season 3?

Thank you very much

EDIT: I think I got it. Once I finish 0.83 I should export / import the file to interlude and upgrade interlude to chap 9 (season 3). This is done so the game is easier to download (files are smaller). correct?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hello folks! Can someone please clarify something for me? I currently have version 0.83 (didn't finish playing, I am at chap6 or so) and I downloaded something called "interlude" but not sure who or when to play it.

Is it something in between chap 8 and 9? Is something that follows chap 9?
Or should I just delete what ever I have an download the file that say it contains everything?

Is interlude considered season 3?

Thank you very much

EDIT: I think I got it. Once I finish 0.83 I should export / import the file to interlude and upgrade interlude to chap 9 (season 3). This is done so the game is easier to download (files are smaller). correct?
You can download Ep9 full at once, includes Interlude (Interlude was first a separate download and the update was for them who didn't wanted to download S3 full again).

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
"Josephine?" That you, Steve?

Maya gets fun later (some would argue it's as soon as ep.1) no need to be such wet blanket. And you can fuck Josy as often as you like, it's not like Maya actually prevents you from it.
Sex check at the end might prevent it in the future

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
What makes you think DPC is a millionaire?
Yeah but instead of spending a month or whatever he did on those animations he could have used it on something else that added value to the story. I doubt anyone would agree to him spending 2 months on an animation that does nothing for the story and is just there for no reason other than to show off.
So, for anyone still talking about Dev time (i did that too, full disclosure) here is some information i was able to collect, but take it with a grain of salt.

Regarding why this episode took so long (not particular order):
  1. Music issues, some say this took a week, some say this took a day to resolve. One of the bands that DPC uses contacted him, asking him to remove the song from the game (Its the band with the song in the opening menu of Seasons 1-2)
  2. His rig died, or rigs, not sure if that was to be taken literal (could be GPUs), but a sort of hit to his processing power
  3. Someone said that they remembers DPC saying that Free Roams are the most time-consuming things to develop, and as you know, this entire episode was one huge free-roam
  4. He also found out that there is a website that sells his game, and had to take care of that (not sure how long that took)
  5. Renders for higher tier Patreon supporters, if i understood correctly, he said that took up around 10% of the development time. he said he is going to stop doing that.
  6. Developing the new system for the party planning (However, he could easily decide create a new system for every episode/two, so that's not a one-off)
  7. The insane amount of new animations, which is everything from making the scenes themselves (most time consuming) perfecting them (which i think he didn't) and rendering.
Choose to look at this info as you wish, i choose to look at this optimistically: 10% time saved from renders, new planing game is ready, next update will hopully (probably?) not be such a big Free roam, and the one-off issues (music, rig), all of these are major factors that make me hope for 7 months.

HOWEVER - DPC is an artist first and nothing is stopping him from deciding to double the non-lewd animations and overhaling the new party game, adding more games, do an even longer freeroam, etc.

PDC is PROBABLY a millionaire thanks to Steam Sales, I've spoken to several AVN Devs that confirmed that the real money is in STEAM. I also heard that a different college-game dev made 3m$ since his steam release in Aug - DPC would've obviously made more (and he released TWO seasons), this is one of the reasons he is able to honestly say "I'll do this even with 0 patrons" - But i agree, that's VERY easy to say because that will probably never happen.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can anyone help me with the missing renders?

View attachment 2262668
At first I thought you unlock them by playing each story path, but what 'Story' in that context means, is you find the renders in the story bits of the game, instead of the usual free roam only style. Don't know where you find those specific ones, but I remember you find some in the Burkes meeting early on, same when you talk on the phone with Neil, so if you plan to replay try to pay attention to the story bits and click anything that looks like a book :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jayfcsp

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Total fucking spoilers ahead, skip this entire post if you don't wanna know!

Alright, it's been over a week now since the episode dropped. Many great minds have milked the episode for what it's worth, and it's time for the game Q&A table to be updated (not to be confused with DPC's Q&A table - which is mostly propoganda).

Some of you may not have seen this before, some of you have been hounding me day and night to get it updated (ok, about two people mentioned it in passing...)

A little history to put this into context:

"It all started a cold Friday night."
"In a dark muddy alley, a local bar shone bright."
"Arieth the HOT sat alone and so bored."

Oh, sorry, wrong history... Yeah anyway, way back a dude called Holy Bacchus started this shit. He got banned the fuck outta F95 (long story, I ain't getting into that), so I picked up the mantle and took all the credit.

What is it? It's a list of episodes and the questions raised and answered in each episode. It starts in Episode 5 (I dunno why, stop fucking asking stupid questions), and now I'm adding episode 9 to the mix (I skipped the Interlude because, fuck it).

Without further rambling, let's have at it (just skip to episode 9 if you wanna see the new shit - maybe I shouldn't have regurgitated all that old crap...):

Questions Going in to Ep5Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
  • Who is Quinn working with?
  • Will M (& now J) get in to the HOTs?
  • What was Maya's Dad's "ultimatum"?
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
  • Who is the MC's Mom's family?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
    • A: The HOTs being at the Prep party so she could try selling them drugs.
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
    • A: Yes
  • How will M&J complete the Scavenger Hunt list with and without the MC?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • What's the prize for winning Hell Week?
  • Will Tommy go against the MC?
  • Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?

Questions Going in to EP6Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: (Partly) A drug gang that her Dad was in and who Vinny is also working for.
    • A: Yes, but it may be short-lived, for Maya at least.
    • A: To agree to never to see Josy again in exchange for him releasing her tuition money to her.
    • A: (Partly) We've started to explore this with the diary.
    • A: A pseudo-threesome in a field on the threesome path, and somehow faked it on the other path.
    • A: A one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose.
    • A: Apparently not.
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
  • How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
  • Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy (she seemed insignificant in when we first saw her, but in light of recent speculation I've added it)?
  • Who was the woman that spoke to Quinn when she went to visit Buddy?
  • Who is the old lady (Agnes) at the home , and who is her son?

Questions Going in to EP7Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy?
  • Is Chad Gay?
    • A: Yes, with Troy
    • A: (Partly) They were aware of Chad and Troy's relationship
    • A: (Partly) He failed to do it again, hopefully there will be another chance
    • A: (Partly) Family business, but we still don't know if there's more too it
    • A: (Partly) Possible cocaine overdoes but not 100% confirmed
    • A: (Partly) To be with Troy, but we don't know if there's more to the timing
    • A: (Partly) He has considered helping out Maya or Quinn with the 5K
    • A: Yes
    • A: (Partly) We learnt that Neil was a bit of a bullshitter, and how he came to meet Lynette
    • A: No
    • A: (Partly) Not much came from the confrontation other than Josy stayed with the HOTs and Maya stayed alone in her room. The dad is still a problem long term.
    • A: Sage was not happy that three sisters dropped out and Asked Quinn to chase them up to find the reasons. Quinn did a shit job of chasing them up. The rest of the HOTs were a bit sad that the girls quit but nothing was discussed as to why Mona left.
  • How did Jill's sister Lana die?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • Is Lily seriously looking to have Quinn supply drugs to the Pink Rose girls?
  • Will the MC take Lily up on her request and start rolling with her?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame? We've only ever seen her with her mask on.

Questions Going In to EP8Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Who is following Riona?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: It's the Burkes! So much for manbun!
    • A: Why it's Sage of course!
    • A: (Partly) Looks like Tommy is getting his fix from Vinny, but where that will lead we still don't know.
    • A: (Partial) Nope, he was a total red herring! She's an adopted Burke! But the question still remains, who is man-bun's daughter?
    • A: The mc didn't have to do jack. Jill grew a spine and ripped Tybalt's spine out, and tore him a new asshole at the same time!
    • A: (Partly) Lynette is somehow connected to Jill as the picture from her album has Jill's house in it.
    • A: No, she won't even touch him, like literally she says she won't touch him, so he needs to be a DIK, plain and simple.
    • A: Yes, just ask Sandy, she's desperate for a hit.
    • A: A lovely romantic dinner where he planned to propose. From his perspective, it turns to shit, Jill tells him a few truths and Tybalt cries himself to sleep holding his watermelon.
  • Who is following Riona?
    • A: The loser of the CUMPetition!
  • Who is the girl getting spit-roasted at the Dorm Party?
  • Who gave the positive pregnancy test?
  • Will the Burkes help Maya?
  • How will Jill overcome her heartbreak?
  • How will the mc break up with Maya & Josy?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?
  • Who did the test papers that the mc found in the bathroom belong to?
  • Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
  • Is Miranda (Lynette's friend) Bianca's mom?

Questions Going In to EP9Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is manbun's daughter?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • What's in the suspicious cube on the mc's desk?
    • A: Yes, him and his cowardly gun. There's no question now that he is an antagonist, and the most dangerous the mc has faced so far.
    • A: It's Gina. Not Carolyn. Gina. Fucking Gina. Oh well… Sorry Carolyn, you were never to be…
    • A: Arieth. No surprise there.
    • A: Nope. Not unless the advice to drop out of college and get a job is help. Now it looks like it's up to Jill's lawyer.
    • A: She just had a quick conversation with Bella and then the MC, and it's pretty much OK. A little rocky, but ultimately water under the bridge now.
    • A: In his room at the end of the Halloween party. He made Josy cry and run off! Maya took it exceedingly well.
    • A: (Partly) She invited him for a sleep over. They're practically married!
    • A: Let's not talk about animations, ok? Fucking animations…
  • Why was Bella imagining James while dancing and having fun with the mc?
  • Who threw the power breaker during the Halloween party (most likely Vinnie, but we don't know for certain)?
  • Who was the creepy girl with the lion doll during the blackout?
  • What the fuck happened to Brawler?
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister?
  • Was that a security camera that Derek found, and who put it there and why?
  • What was in that bottle marked "Don't drink" that the mc served up to Sally?
  • Is Leon gay?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Will Riona confront Quinn about her lying to Tommy, using Riona as a scapegoat for her financial losses?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Did Heather regret blowing the mc? Will more come of their relationship as her unhappiness of Tommy's affairs increases.
  • Will Jill's lawyer finally be able to help Maya? Will he be more expensive than the actual college tuition?
  • Is Tybalt actively trying to piss Jill off, or is he just trying to get her attention? What more will come of her dumping him?
  • Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing?
  • Why did Sally kiss the mc's chest when he caught her stumbling through the hallway? When will they fuck?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • Will the mc cheat on Jill with Bianca (Bianca looks into it, her words and that lip bite when he grabs her ass in the photo shoot)?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
  • Will DPC continue to do long, meaningless animations that delay the future releases by months?

Questions Going In to EP10Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is manbun's daughter?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • What's in the suspicious cube on the mc's desk?
  • Why was Bella imagining James while dancing and having fun with the mc?
  • Who threw the power breaker during the Halloween party (most likely Vinnie, but we don't know for certain)?
  • Who was the creepy girl with the lion doll during the blackout?
  • What the fuck happened to Brawler?
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister now that he knows?
  • Was that a security camera that Derek found, and who put it there and why?
  • What was in that bottle marked "Don't drink" that the mc gave to Sally?
  • Is Leon gay?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Will Riona confront Quinn about her lying to Tommy, using Riona as a scapegoat for her financial losses?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose Bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Did Heather regret blowing the mc? Will more come of their relationship as her unhappiness of Tommy's affairs increases.
  • Will Jill's lawyer finally be able to help Maya? Will he be more expensive than the actual college tuition?
  • Is Tybalt actively trying to piss Jill off, or is he just trying to get her attention? What more will come of her dumping him?
  • Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?
  • Why did Sally kiss the mc's chest when he caught her stumbling through the hallway? When will they fuck?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • Will the mc cheat on Jill with Bianca (Bianca is ready, her words and that lip bite when he grabs her ass in the photo shoot)?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
  • Will DPC continue to do long, meaningless animations that delay the future releases by months?

Ok, as usual, it's just a brainstorm coming from me. I may have added some rather flippant shit that isn't worth caring about, and I've surely overlooked some juicy new conspiracy material. So let me know if you got something to add.

Hope you all had a fucking great Christmas. My day has come to an end (it's actually 1am on the 26th) and I'm still stuffed with all the good shit that Christmas dinner brings. Hope the same for you and yours!

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Coming back to the thread after 1 day, so many interesting things to talk about!

Sure...then why does Sage tell Chad that he has been unfaithful to her if you don't have a relationship with her. They say it's a script error but I have doubts about it :unsure:
Wow, i would've NEVER seen that, because even if i did do a PT without Sage, all of my previous PT's are too mixed in my head for me to notice.

Does anyone know how DrPinkCake makes these high quality animations? Does he do it all in Daz3d or does he use a different program for animations? I'm finding it pretty difficult to make a smooth and good looking animation using Daz, but when I see the animations in BaDik I keep getting impressed. Are these animations also 60fps or something?
I would also like to know.
keep in mind he has a ton of processing power, and if he has 4-5 rigs like some else said, I'm really not sure why he doesn't just go for a 10GPU Tyan 4U server (if he has where to put it)

Yeah but instead of spending a month or whatever he did on those animations he could have used it on something else that added value to the story. I doubt anyone would agree to him spending 2 months on an animation that does nothing for the story and is just there for no reason other than to show off.
Right, so, while i too think some of these animations are really unneeded, an artist has his own vision and own standards to justify, HOEVER, he ALSO SAID that he CANNOT bend to perfectionism all the time because it would cause development to take too long, that was after E8 iirc, and it seems like he did not fully learn the lesson.

Alternatively, there are some things that teach him to do better work, for example, the single "Standing doggy" position with Bella at the end of E8, in his Q&A he talked about how it took a LONG time, but it taught him how to do "sideways jiggly" animation well - Can we say that's useless? probably not. So if he learned something from the (honestly, janky) new animations, that could be worth it in the future.

I don't get the hate either. Just...don't play the game if don't like the direction it is going or the time it takes him to make it?! Most of these games that have reached the scope and length of BaD just get abandoned at some point anyway. And developer taking a long time for the next meaningful content patch? That is just par for the course with these kind of games. That happens with pretty much every single one of these games.

About him building himself an echo chamber of praise...I can understand that, I think. It can be bad thing and lead to bad decisions, but since he is only developing a game and not ruling a country, it would be something that would mainly harm himself. I can also understand not wanting to cope with tons of whining and criticism, because that can also be very unhealthy mentally and a lot of the criticism is just mindless blahblah from people that have no idea what they are talking about. And handling that in such a way, that only the constructive potentially helpful criticism is left, is difficult.
I can't comment on what this echo chamber is, but from what i understood from some veterans, DPC got a LOT of shit from the community here, especially over the end of Acting Lessons. I also heart similar things from other Devs, so while i cant (and shouldnt) justify some of his behavior, im not quick to judge, even though i was on the reciving end of one of his mean actions (Banned for "nothing)

Dude. Adult forum. You're here talking about playing a game where there's occasional ass-to-mouth, you bliw your load on, in, or between various women, and you even apparently have a queer-ass non-binary bunny. Lose tgr asterisks, there is no censorship here.
a bit literal for Chekov, but yes. And Tommy's long-absent syringe has returned, so it's reasonable to expect that ti become a factor once again.
UnRen. You already have all the mp3s in your computer. Unpack and copy to the phone.
1. he didn't, no such scene exists.
2. there is no loop unless you're playing a modded save for impossible paths. Quir cheating and you won't have thst problem.
Good examples of Chekov, Sage having sex with you on Tybalt's bed + Sage laughing when she sees your dick pic in the presentation. Both of these could be lumped with other reasons, but one of the reasons is Sage's 'hate' for her brother.

Also - what do you have against "Cheated" saves? (Besides people not freaking checking the OP before posting) this isn't an online competitive game, i use mods to see more of the game's content in fewer PT's (and i still have many), and it makes me appriciate the game a lot more.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
hello I have a bug the scene with jill and bella outside which is linked with the discovery of sage that it is bella and where they drink a drink is repeated in a loop it comes back to the beginning at jill and bella sees herself at the entrance can you tell me what's going on? thank you
Pleaseeeee help me

Reactions: Eollchild
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes