The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The only way Jill/Bella becomes a throuple instead of a triangle is through revelation of Jill's sister. If she was lesbian or bisexual, and was involved with Bella in their youth, then perhaps that can provide rationale for Bella's attraction to Jill. For Jill to reciprocate will require further character development. She is too 'prim and proper' at the moment to entertain the notion. Bianca might help, but I suspect that Josy&Maya would be more likely.
This is so silly it actually could make sense xD
Reading that kind of reminds me of One Piece(manga) due to Jill continuing where her sister failed... Inherited Will...and MC's... Will of D :BootyTime:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sooo next update is the preparations for the Christmas and new year's eve party?:LUL:
Don't forget the ironman competition! Mini games could be switching the Jock's steroids with estrogen and their energy drinks with laxatives...
And it would be nice getting some more progress on the Lynette story, Maya will be getting pressured of course, perhaps we get more info on that inheritance (probably not, since that probably is the solution to Maya's tuition problem and we can expect DPC letting the girl squirm for a few more episodes) And Jill's memorial event, MC needs to practice guitar for that, can't let Jill go solo there... And what about James??? And what about Vinny? Can't imagine he will be neglected after his visit at the party.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The Xmas Interlude will be a drama: while on a sleigh ride, the cucumber falls from it and breaks. Tybalt won't be the same man anymore.
He's probably gonna be jelly that MC dunk'd on his sister, mom and dream girl, so he pulls a Leah on us and drugs MC: "If they can all fuck you, than so can I!!!"

And MC's gonna be like: "Bro, are you in yet? Can't feel shit"

• Haha
Reactions: c.mork

Kraizy

Sep 2, 2019
Got a problem with the game crashing. I added the 0.9.1 patch over the interlude game, but near the very start when Tommy and Jacob are talking the game just crashes and exits out, no error message or anything. Have tried this with most of the saves I had following different paths and they all crash at the same point.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Got a problem with the game crashing. I added the 0.9.1 patch over the interlude game, but near the very start when Tommy and Jacob are talking the game just crashes and exits out, no error message or anything. Have tried this with most of the saves I had following different paths and they all crash at the same point.
Go to page 1, original post.
q1.png

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Walkthrough Update

Here is my walkthrough for Being A DIK.
It includes all free roams, scenes, secret renders and pack quest location.

It took me longer to work on this update alone than it takes me for some other full games. Like the update or not, there is no denying the amount of content DPC includes in a single episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Totally did not realise the Jill Orgasm thing. That’s awesome. Didn’t even occur to me DPC would build something like that in.

Are there any other hidden things like that in the sex scenes in the game?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I've been wondering for a while why Episode 9 has this structure. To do this, I had to look back and remember past Episodes. And I'm back to Episode 5. In the game system I noticed, the first episode of the new season closes the main story arc of the previous Season and offers the player a new serious challenge.
When I talk about the main story arc, I mean the main arc - not Bella, Maya/Josy, Quinn and other characters that we are very interested in. I mean the Main Character arc. In the first season, this arc was joining the DIK fraternity, which was closed in Episode 5 during the Preps party. Throwing eggs at Tybalt was a kind of conclusion to this story arc. The main challenge of Season 2 we received in Episode 5 is the destruction of our mansion.
Also, the main story arc of Season 2 for our Tremolo was the search for an answer to the question - "Who am I?". The MC finally forms its views on life and decides with which girl to reduce its fate, or even remain alone. And what about Episode 9? The same summing up the results of the MC arc from Season 2. We see the consequences of the decisions made for ourselves (in matters of relations with girls) and we see how official relations begin with our LI. Or we get drama if we were an asshole and dated all the girls. Season 2 arc closed.
That is, Episode 9 behaves the same as Episode 5 in terms of game structure, and even throws up a new main challenge - Vinny. And then I understand that Vinny will be a very big problem. Plus, Episode 9 did a very good job of introducing the new character. Zoey performance was breathtaking.
And really, what's the best way to sum up the MC story arc and his relationship with the girls? This is a grand party that has been talked about for so long and that many have been waiting for. The DPC did a good job in this regard - he collected as many characters as possible(Hello-hello, DLC Citadel from Mass Effect 3), and even came up with the representation of girls who were out of place there - for example, Isabella. Like narration, humor, dialogues, events, musical accompaniment, scenes - this is really the coolest party. I've always wanted to see what a big party would look like, but here the DPC overdid it a bit and didn't please a lot of people. I thought that it would take about 50% of the episode, but it turned out to be about 75-80%. And as a result, people who do not like free roams and want to continue the story as soon as possible rated it low. Although in my opinion it does not deserve a low rating, it is rather an emotional reaction of people who did not get what they expected - like the canonical Being a DIK, Episode 9 turned out to be very good, losing a bit to the masterpiece Ep.7 and 8.
Episode 9 gives a very different vibe - if in the above episodes I could shed a tear, then here I laughed more and caught the mood from Season 1, which was light and fun. A small advance along the story paths did not bother me - I understand that this Episode is the calm before the storm and is more about relaxing the player.
My personal criticism is that the party really could have been a bit smaller, and the three free roams are diluted with big flashbacks from previous events to give players a bit of a break from the sandbox. As a gameplay mechanic, it's not well implemented.
Also, something else bothered me. The lack of a full scene with Riona, although the last one was in Episode 7. This is a little unfair. And the rather strange storyline of the Jill arc, it feels like the DPC is trolling the player. But this is rather a subjective opinion and such things are simply "not my thing."
Was Episode 9 a masterpiece?:
View attachment 2258166
But was this Episode bad? Also no. It was definitely a unique gameplay experiment. but I hope it's a one-off, because in the future he needs to really focus on the story.
This is my final review after 8 playthroughs. I know it was a very long essay. And if you get bored reading all this tedious writing, here's a fun pic for bored readers:
View attachment 2258172
Looking back and summing up all the episodes, I rate them like this:
Episode 1 - 8.5
Episode 2 - 9
Episode 3 - 9.5
Episode 4 - 10
Episode 5 - 8
Episode 6 - 9
Episode 7 - 10
Episode 8 - 10
Interlude - 7
Episode 9 - 8.5
What does Maya respond if you chose her to win? i'm really wondering.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes