Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Personally I prefer shorter updates more often to keep me in 'the loop'. An update every 3 months or so would be fine, but longer and I've mostly forgotten about the game and what happend anyway to the point that I won't even remember some of the chars when I finally see them again.
3 months isn't an option, because that would mean we wouldn't have a scene involving every LI in every episode. We're used to seeing everyone in every episode, and I think going back on that principle would be a big mistake.

Given the scale of the game, between 7 and 9 months seems the minimum. A year of development is likely to continue if DPC doesn't simplify things.
I'm not talking about whether or not to use 60 fps animations (because while the machine is running, DPC can be doing something else). I'm talking about the "Others" branch, which is becoming the equivalent of what we had with the "main girls" before episode 8. It's as if the content had doubled (by simplifying things).
Either DPC simplifies the "Others" branch, or we're unfortunately going to have to get used to a year of development at the very least.
I'm not happy about that prospect (a year for each episode).

Aug 29, 2023
I feel dumb for just realizing this today: In previous episodes of BaDIK, each of them ended with a cliffhanger… more or less. Some of them were only 3-foot cliffs, i.e. nothing to actually worry about.
  • Ep 1 ended with the MC getting tased… and we didn’t know why, or what’d come next.
  • Ep 2 with the pledge board—partially visible, so there was some hint as to what was on it, but still.
  • Ep 3 with discovering Maya and Josy are a couple, so now the MC has to stay with Derek, Sage, or Bella.
  • Ep 4 with beginning the evaluation—though that was hardly suspenseful; why wouldn’t the MC and Derek get in?
  • Ep 5 had no cliffhanger; the MC got his DIK jacket after rallying the DIKs to fix their mansion.
  • Ep 6 had Patrick show up unannounced in Maya’s room, and notice Maya’s roommate’s pink bedsheets.
  • Ep 7 had the MC walk in on Chad and Troy.
  • Ep 8 had the MC discover Sage’s parents are the Burkes, and Tybalt’s her brother.
  • Ep 9 had Derek discover a camera in his room’s ceiling, and it’s obviously the camera that took the photo of Jacob fucking Arieth that someone slipped to the Alphas.
But depending on the girl you chose for the MC, Episode 9 throws in an extra cliffhanger. (Unless you chose no one.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of these are likewise 3-foot cliffs.

What I’m waiting for is when the MC finally tells Sage about Quinn’s criminal enterprise… only to find out she already knows everything, but she’s doing as Rusty does with Tommy’s drug use and whoring, and staying out of it. That’ll break his brain even more than finding out who her family is.

But here’s some of the reason it takes forever to write Episode 10: SEVEN DIFFERENT RESOLUTIONS.

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
If Maya was real
Oh boy I would try my absolute hardest to get her to agree to date me

She is the perfect woman
I know I would have to compete with every guy in the world
But I would try my hardest
You and I are different.
I love Maya too, but I'd rather lick her nice and neat pussy. I'd like to see her body shake as I lay at her feet and see her smile on her face.
I would like to taste her juice and then kiss her lips.
And then I'd order the most expensive Italian pizza and we'd watch movies.
And then at night again I would lick her pussy.
Your dream is to make Maya your wife, my dream is to lick her pussy for the rest of my life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You and I are different.
I love Maya too, but I'd rather lick her nice and neat pussy. I'd like to see her body shake as I lay at her feet and see her smile on her face.
I would like to taste her juice and then kiss her lips.
And then I'd order the most expensive Italian pizza and we'd watch movies.
And then at night again I would lick her pussy.
Your dream is to make Maya your wife, my dream is to lick her pussy for the rest of my life.
I think every guy in the world want to lick her pussy
I think all lesbians do as well

But the best part would be waking up next to her each morning

When a girl has just woken up
Is when she is at her most beautiful

You are right Maya deserves lots of love

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What I’m waiting for is when the MC finally tells Sage about Quinn’s criminal enterprise… only to find out she already knows everything, but she’s doing as Rusty does with Tommy’s drug use and whoring, and staying out of it. That’ll break his brain even more than finding out who her family is.
I hope that's the case, because the alternative is character assassination on Sage, makes her dumber than Arieth and Dawe combined if every single HOT and DIK knew but her. Its still iffy writing, but he wrote himself into a corner, so it is what it is.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Some of these are likewise 3-foot cliffs.

But here’s some of the reason it takes forever to write Episode 10: SEVEN DIFFERENT RESOLUTIONS.
I don't think so. The ending of ep9 implies that Quinn is on a path of redemption and making amends. Her flashback speaks directly to that.
In it, her father tells her to look at her friends as pawns to be sacrificed. But that's when Quinn apologizes to Tommy for the first time in the entire game.
With that act, DPС draws a line under Quinn's character. Now Quinn will stop being a manipulative bitch and start to value the people closest to her.
Besides, Sage is pretty smart. She lives by the principle of "don't attack your own" and probably already knows that Quinn is doing something illegal behind her back.
Even if Sage and Quinn run into each other, I imagine the fight will be short-lived and they'll make up soon enough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I hope that's the case, because the alternative is character assassination on Sage, makes her dumber than Arieth and Dawe combined if every single HOT and DIK knew but her. Its still iffy writing, but he wrote himself into a corner, so it is what it is.
Yeah, a resolution like that wouldn't be doing Sage any favors (since it'd mean Sage is knowingly handing her sorority to someone who's gonna turn it in full scale brothel) but it's fairly in character and definitely better than the alternative of her just being a complete idiot.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, a resolution like that wouldn't be doing Sage any favors, but it's fairly in character and definitely better than the alternative of her just being a complete idiot.
To be fair until very recently it used to be only Quinn, Riona and Sarah. So it was much easier to go unnoticed.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Very unlikely, lately the game has been giving a ever increasing focus to girls like Quinn, Riona, Lily and Nicole.

Also, Zoey is a thing, so I dont think DPC is worried about limiting the size of the game.

About tomorrow preview, I wonder who will appear on it.

I'm betting Zoey or Quinn.
I'm betting Josy or Sage
That or DPC will do something like what he did for 9

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What's in the November 6th news on Patreon? I assume it's been posted here but the search function isn't very helpful - particularly because it doesn't allow sorting on dates. Still gotta sift through 50 pages.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes