Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It is thought that piercings closer to the tip of the tongue are useful to pleasure a female whereas a piercing deeper in the mouth will aid oral sex on a male.

to be honest I have never liked any kind of body piercing to this day I still do not see the purpose.:unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Trust me I was planning to.
Neighbors across the street from me will be quite informative on that I'm sure.
(a mature Lesbian couple)

I'll keep you posted.
(y)

This is going to be an interesting convo.
Not quite sure how I'll start that discussion, but I'm sure if I were to video it, it could end up on AFV....
:ROFLMAO:
Please do. I'm old and I was always told that this was a thing. You should voice record that convo and if they're hot, ask them if you can video record your inquiry. :ROFLMAO:

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
luckily you didn't do it here in Latin America in the 80s, they probably would have called you gay in 30 different ways one more offensive than the previous one haha. :KEK:
I think it's the right ear that bothered folks back in the 80s/90s...

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
luckily you didn't do it here in Latin America in the 80s, they probably would have called you gay in 30 different ways one more offensive than the previous one haha. :KEK:
Well, in my football(soccer) team's organized fan base, bleached hair or piercings are prohibited.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Then, they would've gotten beat up by a guy they thought was gay. Try explaining that to your buddies. :ROFLMAO:
no man, I'm serious. Colombia was a jungle in the 80s. if they didn't kill you for being in the wrong political party or for being a leftist university student, the third option was to look gay and they were going to chop you up with machetes.

• Sad
Reactions: crotch69

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
no man, I'm serious. Colombia was a jungle in the 80s. if they didn't kill you for being in the wrong political party or for being a leftist university student, the third option was to look gay and they were going to chop you up with machetes.
Sounds like a fun place. I was a total lunatic back then. I would've fit in perfectly, except for the killing that is.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
oh right, just found this recently after i changed the language to english, in the main menu when i'm loaded its changed back to russian, and when i load a save game, the game changed back to russian,wondering if you or someone else knows how to fix this issue ?
thanks again.
Sorry. I’ve never seen anything like it.
I only change the language if I need to read something in the original to clarify.
But mostly I play translation.

Reactions: Jisu Hwang

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I love zoey's hair
It's short and she dyed it blue
How fucking sexy is that

And she has nose and mouth piercings
Is she trying to make my penis explode?

There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe
God damn it!!
You don’t like girls' abs, do you?!
If you like it, then maybe, Joshy, it’s me?!:FacePalm::WaitWhat:
Maybe when I go to bed, Joshy gets up and writes all this crap here?! :KEK:
Maybe I have split personality?!:KEK:
Joshy please tell me you don’t like women’s abs!!!:KEK::KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The good Ol' USA. :ROFLMAO:
the concrete jungle will probably kill you in a week depending on how you handle yourself on the streets. just don't wear gold accessories and only take out your phone in places where you won't be seen and you'll be fine. by the way, if you see a motorcycle following you, run or get into a nearby warehouse. and don't trust women, those giant butts won't make up for all the money they're going to take from you or the kidneys depending on your bad luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes