torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Still not sure if we will get MMf scene in this game, perhaps we will be fucking Elena Infront of JB. Most likely, we will fuck Elena and then she will tell JB about it. Tho, knowing Dpc that choice might have major consequences lmfao.
Possibly. JB seemed excited when Elena was explaining dating more than one person at the same time, to MC.

Reactions: rKnight
Sep 2, 2020
follow these steps to activate the console.
  1. When in the game folder click on “renpy” then “common”.
  2. Find the file 00console.rpy and open with Notepad.
  3. Use find (CTRL + F) and search for config.console
  4. Look for the line config.console = False & change it to True.
  5. To make sure it works open the game then click CTRL + O. If it opens we are good to cheat!
thank you good sir! May the high seas take you further

• Hey there
Reactions: crotch69

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mean DPC is also part of this community so is he a pirate? Like us
I'll tell you more. DPC was born on this site as a developer, he promoted his first game here - Acting Lessons. He then promoted Being a DIK in the early episodes, also here. He also said a lot about piracy, that there is no need to fight it, how piracy helps indie developers. DPC is the child of F95Zone. But then he changed. He stopped visiting the site and responding to comments here, then he began to get burned by the fact that people were posting previews and looking for leakers. He identified the guy who was leaking the preview and wrote him an angry letter “You're hurt my business” before the ban. On his Discord and Patreon, mods began to ban people for mentioning any third-party communities, such as F95 and Reddit.
Then DPC began to ban people for the slightest criticism.
But there is another opinion, a local legend, OFT , writes that the totalitarianism on his Discord is an exaggeration, that he criticized DPC and was out of favor with him for some time and was not banned. Surprisingly, the other day he posted this picture and not being banned for this:
Hand_holding_-_Zoey.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'll tell you more. DPC was born on this site as a developer, he promoted his first game here - Acting Lessons. He then promoted Being a DIK in the early episodes, also here. He also said a lot about piracy, that there is no need to fight it, how piracy helps indie developers. DPC is the child of F95Zone. But then he changed. He stopped visiting the site and responding to comments here, then he began to get burned by the fact that people were posting previews and looking for leakers. He identified the guy who was leaking the preview and wrote him an angry letter “You're hurt my business” before the ban. On his Discord and Patreon, mods began to ban people for mentioning any third-party communities, such as F95 and Reddit.
But there is another opinion, a local legend, OFT , writes that the totalitarianism on his Discord is an exaggeration, that he criticized DPC and was out of favor with him for some time and was not banned. Surprisingly, the other day he posted this picture and not being banned for this:
View attachment 3127774
So, Zoey and Jacob? Just like I said.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3127774
Jacob with his new girlfriend, I hope we can invite them both to Neil's for Thanksgiving.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, Zoey and Jacob? Just like I said.
It's not the only one he maded.
Kazzoey__Jacob.gif
Of course Zoey/Jacob is unlikely, but in general it would be a normal alternative if MC rejects Zoey and remains with another LI - which is what DPC did with Rena/Liam in Acting Lessons. But I’m not sure that DPC will decide to do it this time, because the Anti-NTR crusaders are much louder now than in 2018. But something else surprised me: his Discord, which is considered a totalitarian state, allows NTR trolling. Makes ьу wonder if the talk about the autocracy of this place is true.:unsure:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3127780
Of course Zoey/Jacob is unlikely, but in general it would be a normal alternative if MC rejects Zoey and remains with another LI - which is what DPC did with Rena/Liam in Acting Lessons. But I’m not sure that DPC will decide to do it this time, because the Anti-NTR crusaders are much louder now than in 2018. But something else surprised me: his Discord, which is considered a totalitarian state, allows NTR trolling. Makes ьу wonder if the talk about the autocracy of this place is true.:unsure:
Yeah man, no way Zoey hooks up with anyone, it's why she didn't get with anyone in San Diego.

The community is just too soft for that now.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3127780
Yeah man, no way Zoey hooks up with anyone, it's why she didn't get with anyone in San Diego.

Image taken from Interlude. It's def Zoey.
epi_after6.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This surprised me in Interlude first time. Girl spent 10 months in San Diego, a single girl...and she had nothing? Considering that from her scene with MC at the beginning of the Interlude, she has a fairly high libido... The option that she remained faithful to MC all the time is absurd, because she didn't think about returning most of the time. And then when she was offered to participate in a threesome (Chick version of events with Emma), she simply... refused? Only later, when I began to actively read this forum, then I understand what was going on and why Interlude is sexually sterile.

Last edited:

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Maybe this was a trap to see people's reactions, I don't know, after all this non-NTR policy from people that DPC agreed with, it's hard to see him taking risks now.
Besides, this holding of hands doesn't seem so well done, let's wait and see.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3127780
about this episode there is a bit of legend. it is true that in AL it was possible for an LI to end up with another character, but for that to happen it isnecessary for the player twice, once in principle and once direct about the issue, to state that he agrees.

I don't see that courage there

if anything, it is more important to deal with Ana, the MC's ex, who betrayed him, even without seeing her directly, undeniably, which has a kind of hidden ending with MC.

That one bothered a lot more people:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
View attachment 3127774
nice image look at the details you can almost see some hands xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes