Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
why do i hear a very old korn song in my head now?

Feeling like a freak on a leash (you wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release (so do I)
How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free, is free
I don't know. I don't remember many songs by them.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I decided to make another collage? Fan art? I don’t know what it’s called.
And I was actually looking in the game renders for the girls and positions I needed.
So. Zoe’s already tattooed, but is she back from San Diego(?) ( I don’t remember where she was. )
She’s looking right into the camera. Is that the NTR?

" got the popcorn " :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I decided to make another collage? Fan art? I don’t know what it’s called.
And I was actually looking in the game renders for the girls and positions I needed.
So. Zoe’s already tattooed, but is she back from San Diego(?) ( I don’t remember where she was. )
She’s looking right into the camera. Is that the NTR?

" got the popcorn " :KEK:
GOD.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
AL was one of the first games i played on here, long before i discovered BADIK. guess i am due for a replay one of these days. except for the folder of over 100 games that i have not played yet..and probably never will...:coffee:
If you have a good memory of AL, don't play it again. It has aged badly, and the end of the game is garbage. Also, I don't think there are any clues about BaDIK in AL. If I remember correctly, the main character and his friend were in a frat called DIKs. The sluts in the game were in one called HOTs. But those fraternities were at different colleges, and also it doesn't fit with DIKs being a fraternity with two years of history. I believe DPC had the names in his head at the time, but nothing more. I hope he doesn't try to tie the stories of both games together by, say, making the crazy AL redhead who causes the game to be a mess at the end, to be Sage's biological mother. That would ruin Sage's character. But ruining characters is something DPC does great, so... we'll see.

Reactions: Consideration_open

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
If he hires anyone, it'll be one person - a demented hunchback named Igor. BaDIK is HIS monster and heavens forbid anyone else should get the glory.
This is the best answer and arguably the most arrogant one yet and I believe DPC think that too xD

also less money he will get if he hires someone
And then who can edit some render of there is no 1 pixel of reflection he want it at that specfic pixel

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
That's good to hear.
What's taking him so long to develop the game?
I realize he's working alone. But why doesn't he want to hire anyone?
Great question. He's making a lot of money every month in Patreon, so he doesn`t mind taking a year to develop a chapter, or taking six or seven more to finish the game. The longer it takes to finish the game, as long as people keep paying every month on patreon, the more money he earns.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Castiel23

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What do you think? I hope for Tara and Bianca
Red is not this episode / ever.
Blue is maybe who cares.
Green is yes I think there is a good chance
Yellow is probably not this episode as a cliffhanger at the end.

IMG_1597.jpeg

1. Tommy learns about heather - to soon I think. He might find out she has added someone to her list I don’t think she’ll reveal who. We actually have to fuck her first.
  2. Riona leave the restaurant, don’t see this happening. She is probably going to end up arrested and turned informant on Quinn/ Stephen at some point.
  3. I think the ground work has been laid for banging Sally.
  4. Morning sex with Tara, maybe but I personally don’t care. Would only come before Madame in the last scenes I unlock.
  5. Not sure how he’d blackmail Maya, I feel like he’d have dropped hints around tuition if that was his plan. Not Sure how he’d blackmail MC either, he already has the evidence he needs to divorce Jade. Maybe to breakup with Sage if he has the video?
  6. We’ll have to do something with Lily, might not be formal like the Sage date but a hang out is possible.
  7. I don’t think this will happen this episode, because of the tittle (Calm Before the Storm). Possible to be a fight / maybe we should breakup before the end of the episode. Perhaps as a cliffhanger.
  8. I think it’s too soon for Bianca. Probably some more cheat points. I sort of think she might be lined up as a threesome character for Jill, as well as someone to cheat with. I don’t think this will happen until at least episode 11.
  9. Maybe a hangout with Heather, like all the other Diks are gone, so you eat a meal together. Maybe some sexting if Tommy add’s another name to his list.
  10. I think this will be in Episode 11 or 12. Whatever the Christmas episode is.
  11. Quinn won’t be arrested, the po po Are clearly working on a sting against her, possible MC will get pulled over while driving her.
  12. I don’t think this will happen until 4th season.
  13. Sex with Zoey would make sense, now they have reconnected.
  14. Again with Lily’s hair don’t care either way so maybe?
  15. Don't think Maya’s dad is the type to have camera records, possible they have the family plan and he saw the video of Maya and MC but he’d have seen that before you had the positive meeting with him, plus we appear to be going To Derek and Maya’s either his episode or next, wouldn’t make sense to let MC in. (Just occurred we might get some hot fucking Maya under her dads nose in that scene)
  16. Possible the Sage/ Jade reveal will happen but will be the ver end of the episode if it does. More likely to be in 11 or 12 I think, because of the episode title.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you have a good memory of AL, don't play it again. It has aged badly, and the end of the game is garbage. Also, I don't think there are any clues about BaDIK in AL. If I remember correctly, the main character and his friend were in a frat called DIKs. The sluts in the game were in one called HOTs. But those fraternities were at different colleges, and also it doesn't fit with DIKs being a fraternity with two years of history. I believe DPC had the names in his head at the time, but nothing more. I hope he doesn't try to tie the stories of both games together by, say, making the crazy AL redhead who causes the game to be a mess at the end, to be Sage's biological mother. That would ruin Sage's character. But ruining characters is something DPC does great, so... we'll see.
That might have been the opposite.

If I remember well, DrPinkCake talked about this and he clearly said that he initially imagined BaDIK as a story set in the same universe as AL but taking place quite a few years (a generation?) before AL, then he decided that they are set in different parallel "universes".

I guess he realised that smartphones and social medias didn't exist in the 90s, for instance. Methinks.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
That might have been the opposite.

If I remember well, DrPinkCake talked about this and he clearly said that he initially imagined BaDIK as a story set in the same universe as AL but taking place quite a few years (a generation?) before AL, then he decided that they are set in different parallel "universes".

I guess he realised that smartphones and social medias didn't exist in the 90s, for instance. Methinks.
Yeah, I think he said he started to work in BaDIK when he was in the middle of the development of AL. Perhaps he ended AL in the hasty and disastrous way he did because he wanted to start with BaDIK. And maybe there were vague plans to tie both games in the same universe, but at the end he decided (correctly) that it wouldn't work. Anyway, since most of AL fans were really pissed off by the ending of the game, I think DPC should draw a veil over this game and not shoehorn references to it into BaDIK. It's a game to forget.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes