this is page 12 View attachment 3151426
for alone each ending with who 9 lily envy
10 sarah mel
11 quinn
8 wasn't there but you just tell maya and josy you are not a thing anymore
and page 13 Bella same goes but like this
View attachment 3151430
so some saves like this
variables true (that i think will amount to something later) like this one with bianca
alone page 12 (hall page)
13 Bella hall page
14sage
15jill
16 M&J and some calulcation 4into4 in 4 pages
you got the number
but don't think i got everything in order everything in order only in EP9
s1+2 everything is fucked i got everyone with NEUTRAL Path with URM so a lot of editing will happen later on
For the variables like grab Bianca's ass or tell Josy you think about what could have been, I just put it false by default and will use a save editor when it comes into play, it's honestly too much hassle to start all over again :KEK:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
For the variables like grab Bianca's ass or tell Josy you think about what could have been, I just put it false by default and use a save editor when it comes into play, it's honestly too much hassle to start all over again :KEK:
did you know i finished three routes in 3h? i speed run the hall ep9 so fast
just open auto clicker skip the dialog (i kinda played until i know every word so f6) then boof fighting with vinny scene the most thing takes my time was actully the plan party lool

The word you're looking for is Simp
I don't think simp is consider enough at this point

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
did you know i finished three routes in 3h? i speed run the hall ep9 so fast
just open auto clicker skip the dialog (i kinda played until i know every word so f6) then boof fighting with vinny scene the most thing takes my time was actully the plan party lool
You sure are dedicated :KEK:

Ep9 is the least replayable with all the freeroaming, I didn't have the patience

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You sure are dedicated :KEK:

Ep9 is the least replayable with all the freeroaming, I didn't have the patience
Yeah because i tried my mod saves to work but nothing helps then i figured it was because scrappy mod was adjusting the lines of the code so he can add option like all paths or routes but this fucks everything in unmoded version i looped Jill and bella meeting for Halloweens party for ever
so i had to all the game from the start
and it turns out nothing matters only the lines were kinda fucked my savings other than that editing variables true or false won't matter even bios (so far)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Gentlemen it's been honor to shitpost and discuss unhinged theories on how the story is likely to progress. When the release hits i expect most of us will focus on playing it and not looking at the forum to prevent spoilers.

I wish good luck to the mods trying to manage the storm of replies post update, and to the few of you willing to answer the same questions from people experiencing the game breaking when playing with mods on release.

May your parties get good scores, titties be plenty, and may God help us endure the sight of Maya's new hair. Amen.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I'll start with Sage cos I don't think there's much to go wrong, then I'll check I behaved myself at the party on my Quinn save.

1. Sage
2. Restart Quinn from last episode
3. Turn old Quinn save into Rio save
4. Carry on thrupple save and ditch Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes