Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is there not a way to view the Halloween gallery?

why the mother fuck do you use mods/cheats and blame the DEV for it? Without mods and cheats you would not have ANY error.
Actually I'm running a fresh save and I keep getting Renpy errors. No crashes, obviously, but before every minigame I'm hitting an error.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
What choices/stats do you need to sleep with Josy while on someone else's path during the pillow fort sequence, or is it not possible at all?

Surprised there wasn't a choice there considering what it was leading up to...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
any1 figure out the puzzle box solution ?

edit : figured the first one
cant progress the 2nd
Did you solve the 2nd part ?
i'm waiting for the answer as much as you are
how I can open tha black box puzzle MC bedroom?
goat puzzle guide in progress:
1702094847241.png
Press the "g" key or otherwise turn the ChoiceGuide Off and the solution is removed in real-time:
1702095034363.png
I'll clean it up and even make a one-button chocie for lazy DIKs too.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
Okay, so my saves from episode 9 are unplayable since I had a mod installed. So I thought I import season 2 and play episode 9 over again. That went well but at the beginning of episode 10 after the first dialog, the game crashes. Loaded an autosave, went forward and the game crashed again. So... does that mean I must play season 1 and 2 over again unmodded to get it to work?

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
What choices/stats do you need to sleep with Josy while on someone else's path during the pillow fort sequence, or is it not possible at all?

Surprised there wasn't a choice there considering what it was leading up to...
Sadly none. Checked files and there are only two paths Maya/Josy or not.

You guys are so fucking annoying here with all your bugs and errors or other problems. Game has none up to Ep9 for sure and I had ONE in Ep10 with a doctor (because of me using mods) but Scrappy fix helped. All weird stuff you got is from either messing with save or using mods and you have to deal with it on your own for god sake...

Last edited:

GeorgeWeasley

Dec 1, 2019
Ah jeez I just finished the download and realized I didn't download the 0.90 to 0.91 update, do I have to download the whole base game again?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes