Flano97

Mar 24, 2021
This has been brought up on every page 3 times in the last 50 pages or so...

- Easiest solution delete your persistent save in your game folder and in %appdata%\RenPy
- Second easiest solution use URM search variable mod_wtenabled and delete persistent.mod_wtenabled (dont set it to false, delete it), the same can be done with console if you know how
- Just as easy drag and drop sanchomod and he fixes it for you
- Most difficult solution is to to unren and unpack everything, decompile and delete the renpy.quit() (don't use this method, it's a hassle and more difficult than necessary for normal users)

Thanks mate.

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
Even after unrenning the game, I only see "update10.rpyc" file but not "update10.rpy". I would appreciate if you can send me the "update10.rpy" file here so that I can download and paste it into "game\scripts\episode10" folder and play the game. Thank you in advance.

Dec 19, 2020
so i have played everything excpet the new update in my other pc and I got a new pc and I don't wanna do all that so I downlaod the latest version. but i can't play it is telling me to transfer saves from season 2. Help?

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(4GB):

Patch (EP 9 to EP10)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
Hi. The game crushes at the first scene of Episode 10 (doctor and Helen scene). I've tried almost everything but could not succeed. It seems that I need "update10.rpy" file to fix this problem. Is there anybody who can send this rpy file to me or help me in any other way?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I feel like the story is going in the direction where everyone is going to blame the MC for everything that has been happening since he arrived, especially making him so popular, the MC is currently the most popular guy in B&R, and that happened really fast.
  1. Lily is using MC (his popularity), and the other girls noticed it and commented on it.
  2. The MC has two girlfriends, Josy and Maya. (And the rumors circulated fast)
  3. The MC is dating Sage, the president of HOT's.
  4. The MC became very popular with that video of when he helped Jill.
  5. The MC is dating Jill Royce. (Not even Disney could make this relationship work.)
  6. Becky and the "others" are already showing interest in him.
  7. The MC has tried practically all the girls who interacted with him, even the girlfriend of the frat's VP, sisters of fellow frat members...
  8. The MC has already faced the Jocks several times, without him the jocks would be in control of B&R without leaving anything for the DIK's.
  9. It's the MC who organizes the frat parties, even though he's the freshman.
  10. Even Quinn and Lily are already talking about him taking command of the DIK's, and Quinn and Sage have helped raise his status, and the photos around campus only improved his image.

I think that the MC's status has risen so much and so fast, that DPC is preparing a downfall, where everyone will blame him, everyone will doubt him, and then, with very little help, he will have to prove that it wasn't him, and find out who is behind all of this. (I can already imagine something like Zoey or Sally being one of the few who would side with the MC, when everyone else would doubt him.)
  1. About the photos, Ashley tells them it was you, and the DIK's (Jacob) have already started to doubt you.
  2. Whether or not you let the preps join the party, the DIK's blame you.
  3. The conflict with the jocks is largely because of you.
  4. If you had sex with Jade and Stephen found out, he's going to screw Jade over with the divorce, and that will affect Tybalt and Sage, and imagine the rumors and consequences.

Throughout this episode, I was under the impression that everything is going in the wrong direction for the MC, and in future updates things will only get worse.

Regarding the MC's relationships, only the relationship with Sage seems "normal", without problems (Except if you had sex with Jade), no other path seems like it will work, that's the impression I've been getting.

Mar 2, 2022
Post Release Comparison
In light of the recent release of episode 10, I found it intriguing to compare the statistical data of episode 9 and episode 10. This comparison provides a lucid and succinct insight into the current progression of the series.
I hope you find this post informative and enjoyable!

Last edited:

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
I feel like the story is going in the direction where everyone is going to blame the MC for everything that has been happening since he arrived, especially making him so popular, the MC is currently the most popular guy in B&R, and that happened really fast.
  1. Lily is using MC (his popularity), and the other girls noticed it and commented on it.
  2. The MC has two girlfriends, Josy and Maya. (And the rumors circulated fast)
  3. The MC is dating Sage, the president of HOT's.
  4. The MC became very popular with that video of when he helped Jill.
  5. The MC is dating Jill Royce. (Not even Disney could make this relationship work.)
  6. Becky and the "others" are already showing interest in him.
  7. The MC has tried practically all the girls who interacted with him, even the girlfriend of the frat's VP, sisters of fellow frat members...
  8. The MC has already faced the Jocks several times, without him the jocks would be in control of B&R without leaving anything for the DIK's.
  9. It's the MC who organizes the frat parties, even though he's the freshman.
  10. Even Quinn and Lily are already talking about him taking command of the DIK's, and Quinn and Sage have helped raise his status, and the photos around campus only improved his image.

I think that the MC's status has risen so much and so fast, that DPC is preparing a downfall, where everyone will blame him, everyone will doubt him, and then, with very little help, he will have to prove that it wasn't him, and find out who is behind all of this. (I can already imagine something like Zoey or Sally being one of the few who would side with the MC, when everyone else would doubt him.)
  1. About the photos, Ashley tells them it was you, and the DIK's (Jacob) have already started to doubt you.
  2. Whether or not you let the preps join the party, the DIK's blame you.
  3. The conflict with the jocks is largely because of you.
  4. If you had sex with Jade and Stephen found out, he's going to screw Jade over with the divorce, and that will affect Tybalt and Sage, and imagine the rumors and consequences.

Throughout this episode, I was under the impression that everything is going in the wrong direction for the MC, and in future updates things will only get worse.

Regarding the MC's relationships, only the relationship with Sage seems "normal", without problems (Except if you had sex with Jade), no other path seems like it will work, that's the impression I've been getting.
RE: Preps at the party. There is a slight difference in the scene if you didn't allow them in and threw them out. Several defend you. Similar with Ashley's allegation, you've got multiple people supporting you including an Alpha, but there is definitely doubt being sewn.

Regarding a downfall, yeah, this is basic plotting elements. You start a character from the bottom (Freshman on campus from poor family) and elevate the station until everything seems perfect, making the impending downfall that much worse. You can find a great clip of Kurt Vonnegut explaining this very theory on Youtube or other sites.

Reactions: hunterashton21

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Why does Brawler suck now?
I didn't care for it first playthrough, I'm still not sold subsequent times. Narratively, I guess it makes some sense as MC is now being trained by a proper fighter versus the amateur training he received from his dad, though it also hurts this point that we're dealing with fighting Troy and not mopping him like we were able to the first go around. The expanded level caps and skill points needing to be spent might wind up changing the opinion on it, but I can't bring myself to sit down and grind through it just yet.

Reactions: iluvclamp

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Just saw the episode 9 Josy and Maya breakup for the first time, god that hit hard. Even worse in episode 10... Damn, he did not handle that well

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Sadly none. Checked files and there are only two paths Maya/Josy or not.

You guys are so fucking annoying here with all your bugs and errors or other problems. Game has none up to Ep9 for sure and I had ONE in Ep10 with a doctor (because of me using mods) but Scrappy fix helped. All weird stuff you got is from either messing with save or using mods and you have to deal with it on your own for god sake...
Damn. Wasted.

Reactions: vanime7
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes