Jul 31, 2023
It doesnt break the game, I will explain. if you use the money command and you are not talking to someone, but you are in your house. example. I am charging my wallet in 10 and I am up there with nick at the fish tank. after you used the command you "can't move" or "touch the fish tank". Just touch the map, on the lower right side of your screen, and "go to" the same place in the house you are and you will be able move around and touch things again. If you know how to play with the use of console, you will never have your game "broken".
Handy to know

thnx

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
99.9% of people on f95 aren't paying for the game at all, through patreon, GOG or steam. At the end of the day we aren't the target demographic for the game or its audience. Criticism here might be right (...some) from an objective standpoint, but all that actually matters to a games development is what the paying audience thinks, be they blindly feeding the creators ego or genuinely enjoying their direction for the game.
Besides, we can bitch all we fucking want but at the end of the day here we are FOUR YEARS later still playing it, haha.

EDIT: for the record, I'll happily admit there's a bunch of shit in it that's fucking stupid, but I still love the game and will be right back here for ep11.
I am the problem.
Massively inflated numbers aside. Most people know about these games through F95Zone, the reality is most of these games wouldn't have taken off if it wasn't for this site.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm somehow stuck in a loop at the party for this recent update. Sage is telling Bella how much more she likes her because she's drinking, Sage says lets do shots...then next scene is Jill sneaking Bella into the party with a diablo mask...then cuts back to Maya Josey and Sage all talking before Bella shows up in her original mummy costume. Just loops endlessly between those two scenes.

Anyone else have this issue?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
on which part? I was legitimately asking if there had been a "perfect" update to a game? Every update to every game I have ever seen has people saying its the best and worst thing ever? Or do you disagree with my recommendation to keep this as a just in case game? :HideThePain:

I didnt even weigh in on this (or any) updates quality so i am really not sure what you are not in agreement with
Then I misinterpreted your post, my bad. I though you were comparing to badik. Personally, while I do agree with that sentiment, Eternum's updates in general are liked by most. And in Badik that also happened, as I said some posts ago, only on this latest release I saw a bigger sentiment of people not liking the latest release. That also happened to Ripples for example, even if I personally liked the release, although I can understand as to why some may didn't.

The questions I did before was because, while I wasn't following this game, I'm aware it has an huge mass appeal. Yet, on latest release, around the forums I saw more people than usual talking about the release. And of course, curiosity comes by. But as I said, when I grab time I may try the game again to see how much as changed since last time I've played it.

Anyway sorry again for previous post.

Reactions: Simpgor

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
He brings it up because she keeps flirting with him, he's asking her to stop. He wants to go for it, but knows he shouldn't.

In other words, Jacob is sitting there like:
View attachment 3158994
I dont see it as she flirting with him. I see her encouraging him, complimenting him and being thankful for the tips he gives. Just as she used to do with MC. If you played interlude, you always had the option to "encourage mc" or make fun, be sarcastic. I chose to encourage always. So her personality as friend, is being that friend who is always there to cheer and root for you.

Obviously many men will see that as if the girl is into them, what can be really awkward for girls like her as it was when he said she "wanted him", But as she said, she was just being herself.

Reactions: Impurity2937

draco0162

May 21, 2022
so anyone figure out a way to see the other images from the Halloween pictures? only ones ive seen are the 4 in the cluck and the ones you view with Zoey when she visits

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
So... you choose to be friends with josy, but are annoyed that nothing is going with her after? Find the error...

For me it goes like like this step for step for the Josy solo route..

1. DONT achieve the throuple. For that you are not allowed to fuck Josy in ep 2 and have to avoid maya.
2. Ask for something more, but you will get rejected if you dont fuck Josy and got the epsiode 3 lewd scene with maya.

and than all the rest you have done... on others path of course, and it plays out on a whole other level.

That you got "cockblocked" here makes sense, cause MC closed at least one door already early on with choosing "i want to be friends" so choosing "i still have feelings" doesnt erase the other choice here... because, well you can obviously have feelings for someone but make the choice to dont pursue her, and thats what you pretty much did in your playthrough.
You can be a DIK and try to pursue them into throuple but they will reject you and still it will be the same result despite that Josy have feelings for you and you tell her that you think about her all the time. It's just a hole in DPC plot again

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Honestly I think the opposite. A lot of things became clearer now after this episode and a lot of important things happened.

It was NOT Vinny. Why don't you guys realise that the feud drug thing between Vinny and Quinn has nothing to do with the Cathy cluck & photo blackmail thing?

Just to let you know (DO NOT check this spoiler until you played ep. 10 till its end at least once):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to be honest that revelation took me by surprise, at least now we have a concrete suspect. now we just need to interrogate her.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: Is it still set for 12 episodes in total? I wanna try this game again, but I want to do so when I know it's close to the finale.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
so anyone figure out a way to see the other images from the Halloween pictures? only ones ive seen are the 4 in the cluck and the ones you view with Zoey when she visits
I think they're all in the phone gallery, but I'm not a 100% on that.

MundaneYeti

Dec 26, 2019
i really enjoyed this episode, I love when it's more story and plot focused. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but for me the best branches to play was Sage and the throuple, especially Sage. It's so nice seeing the relationship side of her. One thing that I feel that lacked was the interaction between the MC and Jill when on the Bella branch and kissing her in the episode 9. I don't think there was a single thing mentioning it nor Jill trying to fight for him, even if subtle, which was really weird. Probably the next episode will adress this.
I enjoy SFW animations, but I think DPC has got to the point that he's overdoing it, like the I think more than like 8 seconds Zoey animation in the beginning, totally uncalled for, and I think it would look even better if it were bunch of renders intead of a full blown animation. This type of stuff takes a lot of effort, won't deny, and so much development time. Another thing is that, although the episode was a good length, especially if you play all the branches, each individual branch could have more scenes. If DPC didn't spend so much time remaking and making things that are kind of unecessary, like whole redo of the brawler and some types of animations, as I mentioned, development time could be a lot shorter, or the time he will be saving by not doing this every episode, he could work to make each branch more dense in content. Either way, excited for the next episode, but there are more playthroughs for me still.
Another thing that popped in my head is how much branching there is, there are so many important decision plot wise through these 10 episodes, and I feel like it kind gets out of control.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes