skelido

Feb 7, 2022
just asking, its been a while since i play this game and i kinda forgot. but in this game we cant take harem route right? if i remember right we cant take jill and bella at the same time?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
My only hope at this point is for him to figure out how to optimize development.
You're right, this episode is huge. It's a real miracle that it came out in 12 months, no artist I know of is capable of delivering that kind of volume in that amount of time.
There are objectively games on this site that post ~5k renders a year as well as hundreds of animations (they update 2-3times a year instead of once) just because you dont know them does not mean they arent there

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Finished all my routes now and it was a fantastic chapter. Thank you, 10/10! But now I'm getting postgame-depression, thinking about how long I have to wait again for the next chapter. ^^

• Sad
Reactions: katzenstreu

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Well dont know anymore about Jacob... until Ep7 i liked him... maybe even the most out of all DIKs. But that has changed a lot. Nearly everytime MC tells him a story, no matter what, he doesnt believe him... MC can help him score with a girl (blonde, short hair, forgot the name) in the HOT mansion party in ep 7... so there is that, but he quickly forget about that and now he is chasing after MCs-Ex in an instant. Well... *shrug* enough is enough buddy. I dont have that much intereset in Zoey, she screwed up with going to san diego. But Jacob should get it together. And he is even doubting MC only cause of some pictures... which btw, were taken WAY before MC even attended college "You are with us right?" go fuck yourself... after all what the MC did with and for the diks, no matter which route you go, asking that... while he himself, tommy, nick are acting way more suspicious. Jacob rushed down the latter very much in my book. John Boy and Leon are Top-DIKs for now... (of course Derek too, he is off limits anyway, no need to rank him... simply best guy)

So no... he can score another pussy, he doesnt mean it serious anyways, and even if i dont like Zoey that much, she deserves somebody better than Jacob.
Not only that. That conversation about the cameras, between Derek, Rusty and him. He was the most inclined to believe ashley on put the fault on MC. He even went to ask MC if he was 100% with the DIKs. Then it reminded me, when the lights went down on the mansion party, Jacob was the other guy close to the lever when MC got there. I am starting to suspect him instead lol. And he deffo tried to go after Zoey even when MC told him not to do it. He thought "he told me to not make a move, but what if she does instead?" and he brought up the conversation with her to get rejected instead lol.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
You can have BJ from Heather in ep9
The last time I played this game MC told Heather about her bf fucking someone without asking her. I don't know why she's not just fucking him. It's not like her bf is stopping her from fucking around. In fact she has a score to settle so why not just fuck MC?
Ashley is no go
That's a shame cuz I really liked her. She's getting passed around between that jock guy and Derek but never fucked MC even after she got her pussy licked by MC. I was really hoping for a follow up with Ashley.
Johny Boy wants to be cucked
Yeah I saw it coming a long time ago.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm going to be honest that revelation took me by surprise, at least now we have a concrete suspect. now we just need to interrogate her.
Me too. We've got a hell of a cliffhanger at the end of this episode. Two, in fact. I'd like to know what our Riona fans think about it.

Quick question: Is it still set for 12 episodes in total? I wanna try this game again, but I want to do so when I know it's close to the finale.
16 episodes, bro. 16. I'd add one more interlude, at least.

Do you guys know when a wlakthrough will be done? Fan or official? I never use mods with BADIK.
A few days, I guess.

The last time I played this game MC told Heather about her bf fucking someone without asking her. I don't know why she's not just fucking him. It's not like her bf is stopping her from fucking around. In fact she has a score to settle so why not just fuck MC?
Bro, she's banging Nick. Ooooooooops, did you miss it? :p John Boy didn't.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
just asking, its been a while since i play this game and i kinda forgot. but in this game we cant take harem route right? if i remember right we cant take jill and bella at the same time?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
After my first playthrough (DIK affinity, Others' branch, focused on Quinn), these are my initial thoughts on the episode. Avoid the parts in spoiler if you haven't played at least one complete playthrough of this episode 10.

For starters, I've really liked the introductory backstory for the episode, regarding the personal drama around the Baileys. It's been very interesting to see that actually it was Helen the original religious half of the couple and that as time passed and her condition worsened, it was despair that made her lose faith and then it was her husband that started to look for replies where reason can't reach. I'm pleased to see that the doc still knows how to deliver when it comes to touching, but not so evident stuff.

After that lovely introduction, it soon starts appearing not so good elements, IMHO. Non lewd animations are mostly not good, like that of Zoey at the start or Quinn sarcastically clapping hands at the dinner. They are unnecessary and neither do they look good enough.

The overall tone of the episode has felt quite gloomy to me in my first playthrough, quite in consonance with the part of the year the events in the episode happen.

As for the specifics of this first playthrough of mine, well, it's been bittersweet. Spoilers ahead, do not read if you haven't completed your first Quinn run yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I've liked it. But as I said, it feels gloomy. Anyway, it's time for me to keep playing other branches. Happy gaming.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My thoughts on EP10.

First you should know everything so that it only affects the Josy/Maya/MC path. This also includes the other LIs, but only from the perspective of the Josy/Maya/MC branch.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I had a revelation. I don't have to care about the fish minigame until I learn what the payoff is. If it's nothing, then I don't fucking care. But it's probably gonna be "Have X number of fish alive at this point and you get a special render unlock" or something, forcing players to plan entire runs around saving money for Ep. 10 and buying as much crap for it as they can.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes