Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
WOW! I love this new section so far but I cannot express how much I HATE the Brawling system. It's too goddamned fast for someone who is not a button masher like myself. Troy kicked my ass twice without hardly laying a glove on him so I cannot imagine how much it is going to suck when it is for real.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I put the link to the chapter where it describes everything that happens, didn't you stop to consider why I added a link, or at least clicked on it to understand the reference? :rolleyes:
the site is blocked here. And iam not in the mood to throw on VPN right now. Not the first time a fandom isnt reachable with VPN for me. And sorry i didnt bother to search another source...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Update please.
the official guide is made by DPC himself and will be released two weeks after the release of the episode...

fanmade? well... nobody know, instead of those fans who work on one... but i cant think that anyone will put out a walkthrough in the next days, those things take time, especially for a complex game like BaD.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
First of all, it is possible to turn off the mini-games. Secondly, the game is designed for an audience that doesn't click through the pictures to finally get to the naked skin. And in a game like this, where decisions and a points system decide which route you are on and which scenes you see, I can only advise against mods/cheats. In the end you will experience even more chaos than with the game itself. There are very good walkthroughs that allow you to easily stay on your chosen route. In a few days he will definitely get an update for the current chapter.

If the game is so overwhelming, you shouldn't play it.
Understand your point of view, but disagree with your conclusion. I didn't say it was overwhelming - I said it was unplayable without a walk through - for me. And I am not a click to find flesh guy. I just find way too much "go find Derek, talk to Josy, find the hidden object along the way, or do something random just because" that is neither entertaining or advancing the plot in any meaningful way. Watering plants? Feeding fish? Come on! Oh yeah - find all the empty cups after the party - that advances the plot a lot. And because there is so much pointless activity to get through to advance the plot it makes me not want to bother with replays. It was my favorite game for a long while but sadly (for me) it has gotten bloated and lost what was fun about it. And if I need a good walktrhough to stay on a route I might as well use the mod to do that. Like I said different horses for different courses.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Well, i wouldnt be that sure that DPC planned out a solo route for Josy and Maya beforehand. He pretty much planned out most of the game... but some things are clearly "winged" on the spot.

I think, intentionally DPC planned a solo path for J&M only via throuple route, so... after a while they would break up and one of them would end up with MC.

On the way maybe DPC noticed that there could be a solo path for both of them on the others route too and decided which decisions from the episodes before could lead to that. Wouldnt be surprised by that. But that is just a guess... maybe he planned the solo routes from the start i dont know, but it doesnt really feel like that.

Other than that, yeah there are a bunch choices, routes and things in the game that are not very intuitive. And yeah overall straightforward is not in DPCs DNA either. Which is the reason why i have so many different playthroughs and every playthrough has a save after each episode... makes nearly 200 savegames for being a dik now. which is kinda crazy.
I've looked at the code while playing different saves to not miss anything and so far only 1 choice decides if you CAN be on Maya's solo path and 2 choices in case of Josy. You always get these choices if you are not on their path.
First you need the preferred choice where you tell Derek at the preps party if you still have feelings for Josy or Maya.
Depending on this choice you'll automatically meet up with that girl in ep 10 on the others path and you can tell them that you still have feelings for them.
This is all you need for potential solo Maya path.
Now for Josy you also need another one(well 2 actually). First agree to take pictures with her at the halloween party as this is a prerequisite for the actual choice. Then while taking the pictures you have to tell her that you think about what could've been between them. Both 'A bit' or 'All the time' works for that. Just don't pick 'We wouldn't have worked out' and you are set.
Just to clarify this only works for the others path. On main girl paths this cannot happen.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I would like to change my rating, episode 10 deserves 2.5 stars no more, so disappointed, the story is no longer progressing at all, freeroam is everywhere, excessive use of mini games

Reactions: 732o3v0rf and eeyye

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I've looked at the code while playing different saves to not miss anything and so far only 1 choice decides if you CAN be on Maya's solo path and 2 choices in case of Josy. You always get these choices if you are not on their path.
First you need the preferred choice where you tell Derek at the preps party if you still have feelings for Josy or Maya.
Depending on this choice you'll automatically meet up with that girl in ep 10 on the others path and you can tell them that you still have feelings for them.
This is all you need for potential solo Maya path.
Now for Josy you also need another one(well 2 actually). First agree to take pictures with her at the halloween party as this is a prerequisite for the actual choice. Then while taking the pictures you have to tell her that you think about what could've been between them. Both 'A bit' or 'All the time' works for that. Just don't pick 'We wouldn't have worked out' and you are set.
Just to clarify this only works for the others path. On main girl paths this cannot happen.

Well... iam still not sure about that.

I have played a third time now my others playthrough. And only if i was rejected by both at the end of episode 4, and only as chick, the scenes play out like there could really be "more". Otherwise the scenes play out just a little different, they talk to each other, say that there are feelings and such but than it changes regarding what the MC says. If you choose only to be "friends" with them in episode 4 the MC talks like the door is closed in that scene in ep 10. It doesnt really feel like there is more available.

But iam not one to look up the code. And on top of that with every episode there are new triggers placed for most decisions from earlier episodes. Of course... thats the way how coding works for the game.

Well, iam not entirely set on that though. Fact is, the scenes plays out differently if you said you want to be friends with them in ep 4 or are rejected by them but wanted to go for "love". The friend decisions feels like the door is shut by the MC in ep 10... the other on pretty much opens the door wide.

Which doesnt mean, that if you choose to be friends with them that you cant be on the solo route... if its in the code, well, it can work out, but what if DPC makes a variable for that in the next episode? To be 100% i would recommend the "rejection" way, cause here MC cleary wants something more, its the "natural" way i would say...

But that should be it about that topic for me.

Appreciate the look behind the code though.

Reactions: OnePT12

IronTaylor11

Mar 1, 2022
Just finished all my saves

Absolutely loved this episode, it's much better than Ep9

Best branches imo were Sage's and Jill's

Best scene was by far Cathy's, she looked hot as FUCK!!

I enjoyed the mini-games... Loved the chemistry one, even though it was stupid, the fish one is a nice way to "make" money. Hated the math one, it's annoying and confusing

Even though I like mini-games, I agree with the majority when they say they kill the replayability of the game. After playing 2-3 times, those games became sufferable, and took too long

Great episode 8/10

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Understand your point of view, but disagree with your conclusion. I didn't say it was overwhelming - I said it was unplayable without a walk through - for me. And I am not a click to find flesh guy. I just find way too much "go find Derek, talk to Josy, find the hidden object along the way, or do something random just because" that is neither entertaining or advancing the plot in any meaningful way. Watering plants? Feeding fish? Come on! Oh yeah - find all the empty cups after the party - that advances the plot a lot. And because there is so much pointless activity to get through to advance the plot it makes me not want to bother with replays. It was my favorite game for a long while but sadly (for me) it has gotten bloated and lost what was fun about it. And if I need a good walktrhough to stay on a route I might as well use the mod to do that. Like I said different horses for different courses.
But your only complain is about the minigames and sidetasks and so on... you just can skip them. You dont need to find everything in a free roam, and so on... everything that is a annoyance to you is skipable. You dont need to find all the cups after the party, the ones you need are in the rooms where you talk with the mainpeople anyways, you can ideed clean EVERYTHING up but you dont need to. You dont need to play minigames either, not one of them, watering plant is optional too, you choose to do so earlier on in a conversation with jamie (in episode 6 or 7), thats not DPCs fault. same goes for the fish btw, you could have said no to nick "nah i dont want your fish" instead you choose "sure buddy i want to take care of them" (or again, turn off the minigames) and now that is DPCs fault? Interesting.

Skipable content is exactly that... skipable... sure, the game has a lot of that, but if you skip it, how can it annoy you? Doesnt make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Reggie32 and eeyye

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Well... iam still not sure about that.

I have played a third time now my others playthrough. And only if i was rejected by both at the end of episode 4, and only as chick, the scenes play out like there could really be "more". Otherwise the scenes play out just a little different, they talk to each other, say that there are feelings and such but than it changes regarding what the MC says. If you choose only to be "friends" with them in episode 4 the MC talks like the door is closed in that scene in ep 10. It doesnt really feel like there is more available.

But iam not one to look up the code. And on top of that with every episode there are new triggers placed for most decisions from earlier episodes. Of course... thats the way how coding works for the game.

Well, iam not entirely set on that though. Fact is, the scenes plays out differently if you said you want to be friends with them in ep 4 or are rejected by them but wanted to go for "love". The friend decisions feels like the door is shut by the MC in ep 10... the other on pretty much opens the door wide.

Which doesnt mean, that if you choose to be friends with them that you cant be on the solo route... if its in the code, well, it can work out, but what if DPC makes a variable for that in the next episode? To be 100% i would recommend the "rejection" way, cause here MC cleary wants something more, its the "natural" way i would say...

But that should be it about that topic for me.

Appreciate the look behind the code though.
I'm sure it can feel that way in certain scenarios, I'm just looking at the code side of things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I will agree that they are annoying but only cuz that's where some renders are locked away in, so you have to play them for the boobie and vagoo pics. The collector part of my brain DEMANDS the gallery be filled out, which is why I have to suffer through a playthrough of dealing with the Madame, cuz she has a number of scenes this time around FOR SOME REASON

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
In a playthrough (I guess on the "alone" branch) I got a blowjob from her during the Halloween party.
But she did that only in spite of Tommy cheating on her.
I got that too, but that's what I meant with Heather's character being "loyal" to Tommy that she immediately felt guilty for it and apologized for her behavior the very next day as if there was no interest to MC other than just to spite Tommy (also because she slept with Nick too). The epilogue montage hinted at Heather possibly breaking up with Tommy next episode, I wonder whether she will become like Quinn/Riona where they aren't main love interests but feels somewhat more substantial than the likes of Sarah/Melanie/Lily/etc.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I put the link to the chapter where it describes everything that happens, didn't you stop to consider why I added a link, or at least clicked on it to understand the reference? :rolleyes:

maaaah nevermind, i was too curious, threw VPN on and looked at it... Zoe was expelled, came back and was readmitted to the school after she helped the MC of the game and got together with the MC of that game too.

Well, yeah, something like that will happen with Mona. But i dont think she will get that big involved directly.

But she will be one nail for the coffin of Burke for sure at the end... Question is, will she comeback earlier to make a good reapearence in the game or does she comeback at the very end just to put an end to Burke as a witness?

And to me, i dont see a point to bring back Mona in the game until the very end. She isnt involved with anyone, sure... the MC can bang her together with Cammy, but that doesnt really matter. She is no option further down. Maybe she could be a option for Derek, but i dont know... I dont see that Derek will find a girlfriend before episode 15, which is again near the very end.

My guess? We will not see Mona again before episode 14. And even than i dont think she will play a significant role until the very end and there only as one peace to bring Burke down, not even a major role in that regard. We will see.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes