osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She talks, but he never asks. That's the opposite of Sage's story, where she never talks and he always asks.

What's really dumb is the fact that if MC bangs Jade and Sage, he feels guilty and tells himself that Sage MUST not know, but he never ponders over the fact that his girlfriend's dad is sexually exploiting some fellow students of theirs who are his acquaintances.
Jill's my favourite, bro. BUT MC is dumb as fuck and we have some plotholes bigger than the ozone depletion hole.

There is, but it's NOT made by the Author. So, use it at your own risk.
Yeah I stayed far away from Jade during my sage playthrough. That is a stupid thing to do to bang em both and then at the end even worse if you keep that affair going.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
She talks, but he never asks. That's the opposite of Sage's story, where she never talks and he always asks.
Jill's my favourite, bro. BUT MC is dumb as fuck and we have some plotholes bigger than the ozone depletion hole.
It seems that the MG backgrounds are locked into their routes. I didn't expect that, honestly. An MC outside of Jill or Sage routes wouldn't know anything about their family apparently.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Why did you guys got obsessed with this "dream" affair thing lately?

is this the new "who is the traitor" thing?

This is just another totally pointless trifle.

I just wonder why most people waste their time on trifle while we got quite a few huge elephants in the room and no one talks about them.

For instance, we have the most oblivious and careless MC in the world:

- Jill talks about her deceased sister and how her death affected her family. Dear MC, how about asking her how and when she died? you don't give a damn, do you?

- our dear MC has got that infamous picture of her mom and her friends. Dude, are you blind? how about showing Jill that picture?
how about asking his dad about mom's friends? "Hey dad, why don't you talk me about mom's friends? how about mom's family?"

- Our dear knows Quinn is a pimp and a dealer, the HOTs sorority is a den of whores, but he thinks it's OK. "Hey, Sage, honey, did you know that you are the president of a bunch of prostitutes? I guess you're all right with it, isn't it? oh, by the way, did you know that your vice president is pimping them?"

- About Josy: "hey, Josy, baby, did you know that your brother is injecting shit into his arm with a syringe? you don't give a damn, do you?"

And so on. I guess he only cares about parties and Maya's tuition.
Damn right, especially about the Quinn/Sage and Tommy/Josy's situation. There is also the fact that Bella's husband will come back, likely while MC and Bella are in bed and MC doesn't do anything to prepare it.

End of season 3 will be MC having an epiphany thanks to the dreams screenshot0031.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It seems that the MG backgrounds are locked into their routes. I didn't expect that, honestly. An MC outside of Jill or Sage routes wouldn't know anything about their family apparently.
I'm picturing a scene where MC goes at his desk, looks at his mom's photograph and finally tells: "hey, I think I've seen this house before! but where did I see it?"

Such an epiphany.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It doesn't matter because they have to present the evidence to either Maya's mother (Quinn) or Josy's mother (Arieth). It is not written and DPC has not made it so that the evidence has to be presented immediately after the task is completed. The evidence, all the evidence, must be presented to one of two mothers. Josy and Maya chose Arieth because Maya didn't want Quinn to see the evidence.
At the time she marked it off Josy wasn't on campus and Arieth wasn't anyone's mother. She couldn't get it marked off because Quinn would not allow her to slip through a loophole and she was the only one who could sign it off for her.

Quinn was trying to get her to quit the HOTs, just like at the party where Maya wanted to make out with MC but Quinn forced her to go find another DIK to make out with. Quinn forced her to wake up MC in a totally different fashion than the other candidates had to, and tried to make her do the cumpetition (until Cammy stepped in and saved her). There is no way Quinn would have agreed to let her get away with making out with MC even if he was dressed as Carmen Miranda.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
At the start yes but at the time of handing in.
Right, so Maya could predict that Josy would appear on campus, join the HOTs, get the dumbest girl in the sorority to be her mother so Maya could pass off a picture of her making out with MC dressed as a girl to mark it off? If she had that great of predictive abilities she would have known not to tell Patrick she had a girlfriend and her tuition fiasco would never have happened.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Damn right, especially about the Quinn/Sage and Tommy/Josy's situation. There is also the fact that Bella's husband will come back, likely while MC and Bella are in bed and MC doesn't do anything to prepare it.

End of season 3 will be MC having an epiphany thanks to the dreams View attachment 3181488
The penultimate episodes of the season are always the best. I have high expectations for Ep.11. As usual, there will be a big revelation in the plot.

* Ep.3 - Reveals Maya and Josy's relationship.
* Ep.7 - Reveals Chad and Troy's relationship.
* Ep.11 - ??

Reactions: ChipLecsap

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Right, so Maya could predict that Josy would appear on campus, join the HOTs, get the dumbest girl in the sorority to be her mother so Maya could pass off a picture of her making out with MC dressed as a girl to mark it off? If she had that great of predictive abilities she would have known not to tell Patrick she had a girlfriend and her tuition fiasco would never have happened.
What are you talking about at the start Quinn was maya's mother right but then josy came. They didn't hand it in when josy was not on campus yet. They handed it in when she was. And arieth was Josy's mother and since they are a team they handed it in to arieth. Also if you sit at the table during the sage meltdown. You will actually hear Quin talk about giving responsibilities to Arieth while she focused on the event.

Reactions: dalli_x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I can't figure out where we're going with Lily.

Either it's very basic, she's starting to have feelings for him, but since that might jeopardize the plan she has in place to achieve her goal (going to college and working in healthcare), she camouflages (to herself) her relationship with the MC behind her thing of rolling together.

Either that or there's something else going on here, but we're missing some information.

She wants to show her family that she can go to college, and she has this vocation to work in healthcare (for reasons she doesn't explain, but we can guess what it's about). Yet she chooses to follow a difficult path to get there, combining work and college is hard, she could take out a student loan. What's more, even though she seems to accept the nature of her job (she makes no secret of it), it prevents her from having feelings for anyone. It's a self-imposed difficulty on top of all the others.

We'll understand her better when we know more about her life beforehand.

But I admit that I don't understand what rolling together involves. It's not a relationship where they are exclusive, so it's not a way for her to keep him from other girls, nor is it a way to have a sex date to release the pressure (she snaps her fingers , she finds 10 guys to fuck). He's not a sugar daddy. She's not looking for a guy to cuddle with.

The only specific thing we know is that they have to put each other first if the other needs something.

As if she was looking for an alibi or a cover. Yet she doesn't do anything really risky except buy Quinn some weed. Either she's planning to do dangerous or shady things, or the undercover cop theory is resurfacing...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the time she marked it off Josy wasn't on campus and Arieth wasn't anyone's mother. She couldn't get it marked off because Quinn would not allow her to slip through a loophole and she was the only one who could sign it off for her.

Quinn was trying to get her to quit the HOTs, just like at the party where Maya wanted to make out with MC but Quinn forced her to go find another DIK to make out with. Quinn forced her to wake up MC in a totally different fashion than the other candidates had to, and tried to make her do the cumpetition (until Cammy stepped in and saved her). There is no way Quinn would have agreed to let her get away with making out with MC even if he was dressed as Carmen Miranda.
It doesn't give a shit if Arieth or Quinn saw the evidence. Only one of them needs to see the evidence, and all the evidence. Guess why Riona says checkmate to Quinn? Because Quinn hasn't seen the evidence and because Quinn has to take Maya into the HOTs because Arieth has seen the evidence.

Josy and Maya are also happy that they tricked Quinn.

Reactions: ksuha and osculim

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We have to play every main path to fully enjoy the story. This is why these damn convoluted and long minigames are so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm picturing a scene where MC goes at his desk, looks at his mom's photograph and finally tells: "hey, I think I've seen this house before! but where did I see it?"

Such an epiphany.
And then a minute later MC gets the further epiphany of: "And what does it mean? Absolutely nothing."

Seriously, this whole hand wringing over LoOK ItS ThE SAmE HouSE is some epileptic trees level of dalli_x theorycrafting.

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
We have to play every main path to fully enjoy the story. This is why these damn convoluted and long minigames are so annoying.
DPC exaggerated the minigames in Ep.10, there are too many minigames and with the exception of Brawler I didn't like any of them. I refuse to comment on the fish care minigame.

Reactions: hawk784563

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sad part is that quote is more related to you. Constantly trying to prove your point. I made my point and stuck to it. And you constantly trying to convince people that you are right. You do you. Its ok to disagree. You are not changing my mind.
Because I'm right, but it seem everyone has a problem admitting when they are wrong about the simplest most obvious thing, in your case
that this girl :
BeingADIK 2023-12-17 15-30-04-08.jpg
is not this girl :
BeingADIK 2023-12-17 15-35-05-71.jpg

Different Hair Color, Different Skin tone, and top of that Different Eye color, which is the key thing for that Masked girl who has Blue Eye, and the Gym girl has not.:whistle:

Anything more to add, or you willing to admit, that you were mistaken, and there is nothing wrong with that.?!
:whistle::cautious:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
DPC exaggerated the minigames in Ep.10, there are too many minigames and with the exception of Brawler I didn't like any of them. I refuse to comment on the fish care minigame.
He might have a "water your plants in DIK's mansion" minigame in ep. 11. Wait, wait, we had it at Bella's!! :LOL:

• Haha

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Because I'm right, but it seem everyone has a problem admitting when they are wrong about the simplest most obvious thing, in your case
that this girl :
View attachment 3181508
is not this girl :
View attachment 3181510

Different Hair Color, Different Skin tone, and top of that Different Eye color, which is the key thing for that Masked girl who has Blue Eye, and the Gym girl has not.:whistle:

Anything more to add, or you willing to admit, that you were mistaken, and there is nothing wrong with that.?!
:whistle::cautious:
So I was. I am willing to admit that I was wrong. I didn't see that screenshot. But dude there is no need to be so obsessive about proving someone wrong. disagreeing with someone is perfectly fine. You gonna give yourself a heart attack

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes