yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Josy follows you all the time, if you showed the slightest interest in her after Ep.4, that's it, girl sipms MC very much. For example, if you are with Sage, then in any case you get this moment:
View attachment 3185247
She also gets offended by Elena's "Someone else got it" joke if you spend your morning in HOTs. Josy is very jealous, as she herself mentioned in the first season.
But you can also focus on Maya yourself if you chose Others, Maya is just more introverted and doesn't show feelings as much open as Josy, this was developed in her over the years of living with her father.

But I can’t call Sage’s path a happy ending by default, there are a lot of pitfalls. Quinn's restaurant and also Jade. If the video leaks, it could be a disaster. Now we know that Stephen doesn't want to destroy MC for this - on the contrary, our guy did him a favor. He uses this to take 90% of the property in a divorce, leaving Jade with next to nothing. But after this, Jade will want to grind MC into powder, and will do everything possible to prevent this route from being successful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of these pitfalls (except those that follow from the main plot and are unavoidable) are easy to avoid, just follow a simple rule. Keep it in your pants if you want to play a certain girl's route (unless she's explicitly inviting another girl into your bed). Why on earth would you want to fuck Jade if you're playing Sage romance route? Such a pitfall. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Josy hurting over MC when the player's not on J&M path is very touching. As of right now she's mostly a tag-along for the main plot, so her getting hung-up on MC is a great emotional pull for future options. On their path there's no doubt she's crazy in love with MC, which really sets her apart considering how other MGs are trying to build communication and open up.

Zoey is also a decent choice. For me the Interlude frames her as lost, homesick and single - not too compelling, but very decently written. Seeing her getting emotional over MC in 10 really brings home her whole story of making up for lost time chasing her dream. Now still working crappy small jobs, searching for her calling, and trying to regain her sense of accomplishment. Pretty fun character - no filter, and a great hit among the boys.

Reactions: KaiserST and ffive

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
the doubt expressed by Jacob may be a foreshadowing of the witch-hunting atmosphere that may be brewing among the DIKs in the coming chapters. after all, already the choice of MC to let the Preps join the party is mmitted eventually, so narratively it may well be there, the execution remains sluggish, with MC not even getting angry...
I understood that the DPC wanted to give a hint that the MC would have his loyalty questioned, but there were better characters (like Leon or Nick for example) to question the MC about his loyalty.

the scene of Jill and Trent is simple and pure poorly done fan service. since anyone at the time of Tybalt's blackmailing wondered how it was possible that Jill had not spoken directly to Trent, DPC decided to make it happen now. but the only reason Jill could do it now was that she basically believed the accusations toward DPC, in italy let's say the patch was worse than the hole she wanted to cover.
Getting Jill to talk to Trent just now just made Jill even dumber. DPC needs to pay attention to these details, otherwise we will be forced to turn off our brains when we play the next episodes.

Bella's, on the other hand, is simple laziness; DPC wrote a scene that she did not feel like declining to decline in a different way pandering to MC's choices and affinity, so any MC must apologize for looking at butts that she might have decided to ignore, but that was not enough.

Bella has few "natural" opportunities to interact with MCs, especially if they are not related to each other, so most of these are rather forced (like haircuts)
I took a look at the code. The yoga class scene happens regardless of whether the player is on Bella's route or not. Everything makes sense now. The DPC's laziness was so big that he tried to mix the two scenarios (MC and Bella in a relationship or not) and that's what happened. In other words, Bella actually only had 2 exclusive events: The off-campus lunch and the TV night. Jeez...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
So, if you pay attention to the man behind Riona, you'll see that he's wearing the same cape as Mick.
Which means Buddy and Vinnie are teaming up to kidnap Riona.
Why would they do that?
Apparently to threaten Quinn in some way.

ep10_quinn_dt98.jpg

screenshot0479.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All of these pitfalls (except those that follow from the main plot and are unavoidable) are easy to avoid, just follow a simple rule. Keep it in your pants if you want to play a certain girl's route (unless she's explicitly inviting another girl into your bed). Why on earth would you want to fuck Jade if you're playing Sage romance route? Such a pitfall. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Why? To watch the world burn, of course:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
So, if you pay attention to the man behind Riona, you'll see that he's wearing the same cape as Mick.
Which means Buddy and Vinnie are teaming up to kidnap Riona.
Why would they do that?
Apparently to threaten Quinn in some way.

View attachment 3185302

View attachment 3185303
I did have small theory about this Buddy doesn't trust Quinn but he owe it for Rox so the only logical thing came to me is he repay the favour Rox did to him by Helping Quinn getting Riona that way Buddy doesn't need to owe Quinn anything (in his point of view he did help her by setting her up without her noticing) so He get rid of the favour (maybe words in the streets Rox helped Buddy so logically if people knew Buddy helped her then logically he doesn't need to owe her anything )
to keep his reputation up and what a great thing to have (drug dealer with high reputation who keeps his promise if you ask him for favour)

again everything could be wrong and DPC though of another idea but hey let your mind go wild sometimes won't hurt

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I did have small theory about this Buddy doesn't trust Quinn but he owe it for Rox so the only logical thing came to me is he repay the favour Rox did to him by Helping Quinn getting Riona that way Buddy doesn't need to owe Quinn anything (in his point of view he did help her by setting her up without her noticing) so He get rid of the favour (maybe words in the streets Rox helped Buddy so logically if people knew Buddy helped her then logically he doesn't need to owe her anything )
to keep his reputation up and what a great thing to have (drug dealer with high reputation who keeps his promise if you ask him for favour)

again everything could be wrong and DPC though of another idea but hey let your mind go wild sometimes won't hurt
This storyline is stupid... very stupid. One thing I'm unsure about is whether Quinn really cares about Riona. Riona will find out after being kidnapped... I bet Quinn doesn't give a shit and this will be Riona's wake-up call for her to give up this shitty life.

Reactions: dalli_x

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont get the "hate" towards josy about being hurt or jealous. I love it, things like that make the badik characters feel way more human.

A LI easily moving on after being rejected and happily watches the mc makeing out with other girls to keep her in the story as a "friend" just sucks imo, cant have been really strong feelings in the first place.

And as long as your not on the ep9 breakup path, she never accuses the mc of anything even if shes hurt by his actions.

The mc breaking up with MJ in ep9 deserves every single bad accusation lol, hes lending them on like crazy and in very romantic way between ep5 and 8 just to dump them for someone else. Being in their position i wouldnt want to stay friends with him afterwards.

If you go the fuckbuddy route with sage i kinda feel like sage is a little bit toooo understanding towards the mc. It was a strange move to be her fuckbuddy, crying about the rebound stuff and desiring a more intimate relationship than fwbs just to drop her for someone else when mc made her come along to the idea lol

Even worse when he starts rolling with lily right afterwards and being around sage all the time afterwards, thats a kinda sick way to play with someones feelings

So yeah, i like the jealousy, the glances and all these little things dpc involves and i hate soulless LI's who agree to everything just to make the mc's life easier lol

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I dont get the "hate" towards josy about being hurt or jealous. I love it, things like that make the badik characters feel way more human.

A LI easily moving on after being rejected and happily watches the mc makeing out with other girls to keep her in the story as a "friend" just sucks imo, cant have been really strong feelings in the first place.

And as long as your not on the ep9 breakup path, she never accuses the mc of anything even if shes hurt by his actions.

The mc breaking up with MJ in ep deserves every single bad accusation lol, hes lending them on like crazy and in very romantic way between ep5 and 8 just to dump them for someone else. Being in their position i wouldnt want to stay friends with him afterwards.

If you go the fuckbuddy route with sage i kinda feel like sage is a little bit toooo understanding towards the mc. It was a strange move to be her fuckbuddy, crying about the rebound stuff and desiring a more intimate relationship than fwbs just to drop her for someone else when mc made her come along to the idea lol

Even worse when he starts rolling with lily right afterwards and being around sage all the time afterwards, thats a kinda sick way to play with someones feelings

So yeah, i like the jealousy, the glances and all these little things dpc involves and i hate soulless LI's who agree to everything just to make the mc's life easier lol
Josy is the best so haters gonna hate hate hate
But she gonna shake shake shake shake with mc

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I didn't have anything with Josy, I didn't buy her flowers, I didn't fuck her in Ep.2 and I only offered my friendship to her in Ep.4. In Ep.9 I see Josy and ask the MC if he has ever imagined how things would be between the two of them without Maya...

After 5 fucking episodes, Josy is still insisting on the possibility of having something with an MC who doesn't even did fuck her? Josy has some issues, it was clear in Ep.10 how shaken she was by what Oscar said. Josy seems like she needs to be loved at all costs, that's why people don't like Josy. We will be in Ep.16 and Josy will continue to sulk about not being with the MC.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I already did this
View attachment 3185317
This
View attachment 3185323
And this
View attachment 3185326

If I end up in hell anyway, then I have to try harder to get the best places there.
That is just Evil !!!. There is a special place in hell for you. I only did it once on my first playthrough because I didn't know any better. I blindly took Josy and Maya to the end with and picked someone else. I felt like a right asshole. I promised myself never again. Don't know how you monsters can do it so easily :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

I think you're exaggerating Buddy's commitment to his oath. Since Rox is dead, Buddy doesn't seem to be overly burdened by that owe since there's no one around who can call him in for that debt. But he seems to enjoy playing the noble man in front of Vinny, although no oath prevents him from punishing Quinn for the slightest mistake, as we saw in previous episodes. He tolerates her because she is useful. If Rox had been around, Buddy would have sticked his tongue up to his own arse. “It’s snowing, Rox, relax, it’s snowing.”

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I didn't have anything with Josy, I didn't buy her flowers, I didn't fuck her in Ep.2 and I only offered my friendship to her in Ep.4. In Ep.9 I see Josy and ask the MC if he has ever imagined how things would be between the two of them without Maya...

After 5 fucking episodes, Josy is still insisting on the possibility of having something with an MC who doesn't even did fuck her? Josy has some issues, it was clear in Ep.10 how shaken she was by what Oscar said. Josy seems like she needs to be loved at all costs, that's why people don't like Josy. We will be in Ep.16 and Josy will continue to sulk about not being with the MC.
No matter how you feel about her, the mc was obviously attracted to her and they had at least two dates and neither of them couldnt get an answer about a possible future of the two because of josys relationship.

And 2 or 3 months later she still has a crush on him, whats so bad about it? doesnt seem too unreasonable to me. And yeah "people", i think its a abysmal minority who dislikes josy and mostly because of stupid li wars (they are all great).

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think you're exaggerating Buddy's commitment to his oath. Since Rox is dead, Buddy doesn't seem to be overly burdened by that owe since there's no one around who can call him in for that debt. But he seems to enjoy playing the noble man in front of Vinny, although no oath prevents him from punishing Quinn for the slightest mistake, as we saw in previous episodes. He tolerates her because she is useful. If Rox had been around, Buddy would have sticked his tongue up to his own arse. “It’s snowing, Rox, relax, it’s snowing.”
I could be wrong but my point is maybe people around in the streets you gotta have a rep to hold you so thats why i thought he maybe do it in this way i know he cares 0 for honor and believe me aint a noble either but again in the streets having a rep is good

also Quinn could just ignore Rio which will be so fucking sad to see and witness and believe me a lot of players will be soo fucking pissed at her

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Having a crush is no justification for Josy to act the way she does. Sage has a huge crush on MC (no matter the route) and I bet she won't act butt hurt like Josy does if she sees MC with another girl in the next episodes.
Well you have to consider. She only gets this butt hurt if you string them along. No matter how you look at it that is an Asshole move. If you end it in act 4 she takes it much better.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes