Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That is just Evil !!!. There is a special place in hell for you. I only did it once on my first playthrough because I didn't know any better. I blindly took Josy and Maya to the end with and picked someone else. I felt like a right asshole. I promised myself never again. Don't know how you monsters can do it so easily :ROFLMAO:
That is just Evil !!!. There is a special place in hell for you. I only did it once on my first playthrough because I didn't know any better. I blindly took Josy and Maya to the end with and picked someone else. I felt like a right asshole. I promised myself never again. Don't know how you monsters can do it so easily :ROFLMAO:
Most sad for me was dropping Bella. She seems to be coping with it, but the sight of her sitting alone after talking on the phone makes feel broken. When you understand everything without single words. Without all this "YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS" drama. Silence, loneliness, pain and a woman whose new hope was taken away. So I never romanced Bella again if I was planning other routes at the same time. 20230711010435_1.jpg

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Having a crush is no justification for Josy to act the way she does. Sage has a huge crush on MC (no matter the route) and I bet she won't act butt hurt like Josy does if she sees MC with another girl in the next episodes.
Where does she ever act butthurt? Shes just sad which is understandable, nobody enjoys seeing the one youre in love/crushing on with makeing out with someone else but its not like she goes crazy and offensive about it. I think its adorable even when not on her path

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Most sad for me was dropping Bella. She seems to be coping with it, but the sight of her sitting alone after talking on the phone makes feel broken. When you understand everything without single words.
The first time I saw this scene of MC breaking up with Bella I found it sad. But today it doesn't affect me much (it doesn't affect me at all). Bella has feelings for the MC, but nothing very deep (at that moment when the MC breaks up with her). Even with Ep.10 it's notable that she still hasn't realized what the MC means to her. Ending with Bella in Ep.8 knowing this is easier.

Reactions: ZWCook

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Most sad for me was dropping Bella. She seems to be coping with it, but the sight of her sitting alone after talking on the phone makes feel broken. When you understand everything without single words. Without all this "YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS" drama. Silence, loneliness and a woman whose new hope was taken away. So I never romanced Bella again if I was planning other routes at the same time. View attachment 3185383
Strangely Bella didn't bother me so much she acts pretty normal after being rejected. Even if you do it right at the end. For Jill / Bella path if I take both and I pick Bella I at least give Jill a fighting chance when I talk to her on the bench. That way I never feel to bad. For Josy and May I drop them in act 4 If I plan another route. I learned my lesson.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I could be wrong but my point is maybe people around in the streets you gotta have a rep to hold you so thats why i thought he maybe do it in this way i know he cares 0 for honor and believe me aint a noble either but again in the streets having a rep is good
Buddy is a piece of shit.
That's his reputation.
He is tolerated only because he has connections and delivers stuff to the streets.
That's the only reason his shack hasn't been burned down yet.
On the streets, only one reputation is important - strength.
Buddy is just a walking corpse.
He's talking with his rotten tongue about his duty to Rox.
But most likely he was involved in his death.
This scum must die as soon as possible.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Strangely Bella didn't bother me so much she acts pretty normal after being rejected. Even if you do it right at the end. For Jill / Bella path if I take both and I pick Bella I at least give Jill a fighting chance when I talk to her on the bench. That way I never feel to bad. For Josy and May I drop them in act 4 If I plan another route. I learned my lesson.
The first time I saw this scene of MC breaking up with Bella I found it sad. But today it doesn't affect me much (it doesn't affect me at all). Bella has feelings for the MC, but nothing very deep (at that moment when the MC breaks up with her). Even with Ep.10 it's notable that she still hasn't realized what the MC means to her. Ending with Bella in Ep.8 knowing this is easier.
Still, she doesn't deserve it. Bella is a broken woman, something terrible happened in her life and it destroyed her. She's still figuring out her feelings, but giving her hope, a breath of fresh age, and then taking it away is sadism of the highest level. For me it will never compare to Josy drama and I agree with what you wrote above about this.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Buddy is a piece of shit.
That's his reputation.
He is tolerated only because he has connections and delivers stuff to the streets.
That's the only reason his shack hasn't been burned down yet.
On the streets, only one reputation is important - strength.
Buddy is just a walking corpse.
He's talking with his rotten tongue about his duty to Rox.
But most likely he was involved in his death.
This scum must die as soon as possible.
He actually looks like he used his own product too much.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Having a crush is no justification for Josy to act the way she does. Sage has a huge crush on MC (no matter the route) and I bet she won't act butt hurt like Josy does if she sees MC with another girl in the next episodes.
Josy is totally Justified for how she acts just because Sage handles it diffidently doesn't make Sage right and Josy wrong. You could say I'm just taking Josy side because she my favorite and you be right but still she is in the right here. I rather have someone unload and tell me fully how they feel then hold it in. What Josy does if you for some reason beyond my understanding breakup with her is fair more healthy then Sage just holding it in that's how ulcer's happen. It's really very silly people being upset about this, lot's people will say she needs to be more selfish then she does that and tells you what she wants the same people get mad that she acts selfish Make up your minds already . Personalty I don't see that as being selfish but this is the nonsense people bitch about her, I'll go back to using my little voice

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No matter how you feel about her, the mc was obviously attracted to her and they had at least two dates and neither of them couldnt get an answer about a possible future of the two because of josys relationship.

And 2 or 3 months later she still has a crush on him, whats so bad about it? doesnt seem too unreasonable to me. And yeah "people", i think its a abysmal minority who dislikes josy and mostly because of stupid li wars (they are all great).
Josy may still have feelings for mc, but not the other way around, not after not staying over at her place, after deciding to be just friends, after declaring that he had no feelings for any of the 2 girlfriends, and after confessing to her that he did not think about what their story might have been without Maya. From that moment on Josy is officially a stalker.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Josy is totally Justified for how she acts just because Sage handles it diffidently doesn't make Sage right and Josy wrong. You could say I'm just taking Josy side because she my favorite and you be right but still she is in the right here. I rather have someone unload and tell me fully how they feel then hold it in. What Josy does if you for some reason beyond my understanding breakup with her is fair more healthy then Sage just holding it in that's how ulcer's happen
I'm a Sage fan and I am with you on this. Josy have every right to feel hurt especially if you dragged her and maya to the party and then broke up with them. That is also why she acts more hurt. Helena actually warns the MC that the longer he drags it out the worse the situation gets.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Josy may still have feelings for mc, but not the other way around, not after not staying over at her place, after deciding to be just friends, after declaring that he had no feelings for any of the 2 girlfriends, and after confessing to her that he did not think about what their story might have been without Maya. From that moment on Josy is officially a stalker.
Well I don't mind her being a stalker. If that leads to a threesome with her and Sage I am all for it. Since Sage already said she will bring girls over to your place. I can see that happen in future episodes. If you play Sage's path in ep10 you can already see who is going to be the first girl Sage brings over. That will be Cammy its pretty clear after playing that Dots game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I don't mind her being a stalker. If that leads to a threesome with her and Sage I am all for it. Since Sage already said she will bring girls over to your place. I can see that happen in future episodes. If you play Sage's path in ep10 you can already see who is going to be the first girl Sage brings over. That will be Cammy its pretty clear after playing that Dots game.
If you say no to a girl five times hoping for a threesome you have some very questionable strategies indeed :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZWCook

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Josy have every right to feel hurt especially if you dragged her and maya to the party and then broke up with them.
For one, I didn't drag them to the party. Two, why did I even need that choice as I never did anything with either of them? Sure dpc forced some thoughts and dialogue with Josy at the start, but, that's not the player's fault if they did nothing with Josy or Maya. For me, there's a shit-ton of inconsistencies. Due to my own choices.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Where does she ever act butthurt? Shes just sad which is understandable, nobody enjoys seeing the one youre in love/crushing on with makeing out with someone else but its not like she goes crazy and offensive about it. I think its adorable even when not on her path
• EP.9

Josy "Do you...ever wonder how things might have turned out if it had been different?"
MC "Different how?"
Josy "Just...different?"
MC "Like if you weren't with Maya?"
Josy "Well, yeah, but you said it. I didn't."
MC "You were thinking it."
Josy "Can't help but wonder, no?"
MC "I think you and I were doomed to fail at the start without knowing it."
Josy "Oof..."
MC "..."
MC "That wasn't what you wanted to hear?"
Josy "I think you're wrong about that... That's all."

• EP.10

Josy "Look, we both know there's been something between us. We can't deny that."
Josy "And I know I shouldn't feel this way when I'm with Maya, but I did in the past and still do."
Josy "And I know you don't think we would have worked out, but I think we would have."
MC "I'm with someone..."
Josy "I had a feeling you were..."
MC "I mean, I'm not sorry because it makes me happy that you like me, but at the same time it makes me sad."
MC "I don't want you to feel like that about me. I want you to be happy with Maya."
Josy "I know that's what you want. And I want that, too."
Josy "But no matter how much I want that... You've always been on my mind, and I can't seem to shake you."
Josy "Ugh... I put on lingerie for you. What's wrong with me?"

This all happens after the MC rejects her in Ep.4... Butt hurt much? Josy needs to go back to earth. When the MC says: "I'm with someone..." he was referring to Bella (which is the branch I play in), when Josy finds out in the future that it's Bella... you can prepare for the sequel of scenes where Josy will make a crying face and get butt hurt once again - unlike Maya who was happy to know that the MC and Bella were together.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You need to start playing paths other than just MJ, buddy. You are so out of the loop and also yes, Quinn said Rox is dead.
She said he is dead. But is he. Maby there some elaborate plan. She and Rox cooked up. One never know what can happen in future episodes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the answer and I already know.

But something different.
Any ideas as to why and how Tommy invited Zoey to the Thanksgiving party. The how is particularly interesting. Zoey thought Tommy was a moron and you don't give a moron your phone number. Okay, he may have gotten it from another DIK, but then the question would still be why. Could it be an attempt to get the MC to break up with his chosen LI or does he just want to fuck the MC's hot ex? Then he would be a real DIK brother pig.
He probably got it from Jacob. I was a bit upset that Jacob texted her. But as I've said before, dpc is going to shit and fall back in it when it comes to her and Jacob.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
For one, I didn't drag them to the party. Two, why did I even need that choice as I never did anything with either of them? Sure dpc forced some thoughts and dialogue with Josy at the start, but, that's not the player's fault if they did nothing with Josy or Maya. For me, there's a shit-ton of inconsistencies. Due to my own choices.
Mnn to get Josy to be that dramatic. You must have done something. She is 100% not that dramatic if you dropped her in act 4. On none of my paths did she cry or go nuts in act 10.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes