TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
She said he is dead. But is he. Maby there some elaborate plan. She and Rox cooked up. One never know what can happen in future episodes.
Sure could be, it would be weird af, if Quinn just after finally opening up starts lying again right of the bat, but it is possible.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for the answer and I already know.

But something different.
Any ideas as to why and how Tommy invited Zoey to the Thanksgiving party. The how is particularly interesting. Zoey thought Tommy was a moron and you don't give a moron your phone number. Okay, he may have gotten it from another DIK, but then the question would still be why. Could it be an attempt to get the MC to break up with his chosen LI or does he just want to fuck the MC's hot ex? Then he would be a real DIK brother pig.
I tell you why. He wants to add her as his +1 He made her the drink during the party he invites her to parties. I think he wants to steal her from MC. Tommy is a prick

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
He probably got it from Jacob. I was a bit upset that Jacob texted her. But as I've said before, dpc is going shit and fall back in it when it comes to her and Jacob.
I felt the same. If that crap happens both of them must just stay the fuck out my way.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Mnn to get Josy to be that dramatic. You must have done something. She is 100% not that dramatic if you dropped her in act 4. On none of my paths did she cry or go nuts in act 10.
I haven't gotten to that point yet. I'll let you know when I do. The pillow fort thing was a bit awkward though.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
• EP.9

Josy "Do you...ever wonder how things might have turned out if it had been different?"
MC "Different how?"
Josy "Just...different?"
MC "Like if you weren't with Maya?"
Josy "Well, yeah, but you said it. I didn't."
MC "You were thinking it."
Josy "Can't help but wonder, no?"
MC "I think you and I were doomed to fail at the start without knowing it."
Josy "Oof..."
MC "..."
MC "That wasn't what you wanted to hear?"
Josy "I think you're wrong about that... That's all."

• EP.10

Josy "Look, we both know there's been something between us. We can't deny that."
Josy "And I know I shouldn't feel this way when I'm with Maya, but I did in the past and still do."
Josy "And I know you don't think we would have worked out, but I think we would have."
MC "I'm with someone..."
Josy "I had a feeling you were..."
MC "I mean, I'm not sorry because it makes me happy that you like me, but at the same time it makes me sad."
MC "I don't want you to feel like that about me. I want you to be happy with Maya."
Josy "I know that's what you want. And I want that, too."
Josy "But no matter how much I want that... You've always been on my mind, and I can't seem to shake you."
Josy "Ugh... I put on lingerie for you. What's wrong with me?"

This all happens after the MC rejects her in Ep.4... Butt hurt much? Josy needs to go back to earth. When the MC says: "I'm with someone..." he was referring to Bella (which is the branch I play in), when Josy finds out in the future that it's Bella... you can prepare for the sequel of scenes where Josy will make a crying face and get butt hurt once again - unlike Maya who was happy to know that the MC and Bella were together.
It's just a cheap drama. No drama is easier than creating jealousy out of nothing or making the other girl suffer for love.
And given that Josy literally suffers and is tormented by the MC's love for her constantly, on all branches, it seems to me that DPC wants to either force the player to cheat with her which will make MC and his girlfriend's relationship much more difficult, or wants to turn Josyinto a yandere who will eventually go crazy and just stab someone at night out of jealousy.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
• EP.9

Josy "Do you...ever wonder how things might have turned out if it had been different?"
MC "Different how?"
Josy "Just...different?"
MC "Like if you weren't with Maya?"
Josy "Well, yeah, but you said it. I didn't."
MC "You were thinking it."
Josy "Can't help but wonder, no?"
MC "I think you and I were doomed to fail at the start without knowing it."
Josy "Oof..."
MC "..."
MC "That wasn't what you wanted to hear?"
Josy "I think you're wrong about that... That's all."

• EP.10

Josy "Look, we both know there's been something between us. We can't deny that."
Josy "And I know I shouldn't feel this way when I'm with Maya, but I did in the past and still do."
Josy "And I know you don't think we would have worked out, but I think we would have."
MC "I'm with someone..."
Josy "I had a feeling you were..."
MC "I mean, I'm not sorry because it makes me happy that you like me, but at the same time it makes me sad."
MC "I don't want you to feel like that about me. I want you to be happy with Maya."
Josy "I know that's what you want. And I want that, too."
Josy "But no matter how much I want that... You've always been on my mind, and I can't seem to shake you."
Josy "Ugh... I put on lingerie for you. What's wrong with me?"

This all happens after the MC rejects her in Ep.4... Butt hurt much? Josy needs to go back to earth. When the MC says: "I'm with someone..." he was referring to Bella (which is the branch I play in), when Josy finds out in the future that it's Bella... you can prepare for the sequel of scenes where Josy will make a crying face and get butt hurt once again - unlike Maya who was happy to know that the MC and Bella were together.
There is nothing that says butt hurt and there is nothing that says Josy needs to go back to earth. What it does say is you don't want your MC to like her why because your scared of her :ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I did have small theory about this Buddy doesn't trust Quinn but he owe it for Rox so the only logical thing came to me is he repay the favour Rox did to him by Helping Quinn getting Riona that way Buddy doesn't need to owe Quinn anything (in his point of view he did help her by setting her up without her noticing) so He get rid of the favour (maybe words in the streets Rox helped Buddy so logically if people knew Buddy helped her then logically he doesn't need to owe her anything )
to keep his reputation up and what a great thing to have (drug dealer with high reputation who keeps his promise if you ask him for favour)

again everything could be wrong and DPC though of another idea but hey let your mind go wild sometimes won't hurt
Damn reaction limit (y)
Yeah, he may have to play a wise guy in front of his colleagues on a dangerous business. Although my impression is that he is at the very bottom of the distribution network, and his reputation is a rather vague concept. However, who knows, I won’t argue on that, in a year we’ll probably know more. :HideThePain:
But one thing seems absolutely clear to me, he is driven by anything, but certainly not by any obligations to Rox. Reputation, show-off, anything, but not the loyalty to his former boss.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
100%, bro. But dpc will just write it in that "We're happy for them." or some shit.
I think you are right he literally just brought her back to cause drama he dangled her infornt our faces in act 9. She will come to your party but she won't stay over. You finally get a chance to talk to her in act 10 and she run away. I just my Zoe path already.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well I don't mind her being a stalker. If that leads to a threesome with her and Sage I am all for it. Since Sage already said she will bring girls over to your place. I can see that happen in future episodes. If you play Sage's path in ep10 you can already see who is going to be the first girl Sage brings over. That will be Cammy its pretty clear after playing that Dots game.
Don't know, during my Sage run, the game automatically sent me to hang out with Josy; and my first impression was not of a potential Sage/Josy threesome, but that if Sage suddenly walked into Josy's room, she would cut off my dick and feed it to Tybalt.
I wonder how it would be to explain to Sage why I’m lying without pants and next to me is another girl in “fuck me” lingerie.
In a cozy tent in bed, with dim lights, lamps... well, such an erotic atmosphere. “I shouldn’t be here” - remember the words in MC’s head. The same thing happened to me. Josy used seductive charms while MC dating! with the president of her sorority, and although she admitted that she did it in vain... she did it anyway. And even when MC says that he is with Sage, she continues “you will always be on my mind.”
Well, MC is also a fool, there was no need to give in and take off his pants. That was a big red flag for me, final. Still, gonna play her route out of curiosity, but now it looks like I'll catch one cringe after another.

For a threesome with Sage, I would be happy to choose Camila, Rio, Sarah/Mel who are not against casual sex, but combining Josy and Sage is a red flag. It’s better Maya for this, especially since Maya sympathizes with Sage.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He probably got it from Jacob. I was a bit upset that Jacob texted her. But as I've said before, dpc is going to shit and fall back in it when it comes to her and Jacob.
I'm not upset about this so Jacob texts Zoey. It also doesn't upset me that Josy communicates with other people via Rooster. Every LI also has friends and should also have friends. Zoey and Jacob have a common interest, that's okay.

What bothers me is that my MC has decided on Josy and Maya and when the MC gives Jacob the okay so that he can continue with Zoey if Zoey wants it, the MC feels sick to his stomach. This really bothers me because my MC has made a decision. Here DPC forces feelings on the MC, even though he already has feelings for his chosen LI. In my opinion this is not implemented well.

My fear is that the MC will have to choose between Riona and Zoey in EP11. Riona is kidnapped and Zoey doesn't respond to the MC's last text message. I just hope it doesn't come to a back alley decision. What if Quinn doesn't ask the MC for help, but Zoey. Zoey also knows Riona through the parties. What if she sees Riona being pulled out of the van and calls the MC?

What if the MC has to choose between Riona and Zoey? What if there are even 3 options? Zoey, Riona, MC. The MC will survive because he tells his story. But who knows how he survives. Wheelchair (MC) or dead (Zoey, Riona).

Damned. Why do I always think of things like this?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Totally agree. I think they are exaggerating. After I told her I was with sage. She said a few things but it was hardly dramatic
Totally and considering Josy is in love with MC its totally reasonable that she would need some time to get over it that's not dramatic that's just being a person

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Don't know, during my Sage run, the game automatically sent me to hang out with Josy; and my first impression was not of a potential Sage/Josy threesome, but that if Sage suddenly walked into Josy's room, she would cut off my dick and feed it to Tybalt.
I wonder how it would be to explain to Sage why I’m lying without pants and next to me is another girl in “fuck me” lingerie.
In a cozy tent in bed, with dim lights, lamps... well, such an erotic atmosphere. “I shouldn’t be here” - remember the words in MC’s head. The same thing happened to me. Josy used seductive charms while MC dating! with the president of her sorority, and although she admitted that she did it in vain... she did it anyway. And even when MC says that he is with Sage, she continues “you will always be on my mind.”
Well, MC is also a fool, there was no need to give in and take off his pants. That was a big red flag for me, final. Still, gonna play her route out of curiosity, but now it looks like I'll catch one cringe after another.

For a threesome with Sage, I would be happy to choose Camila, Rio, Sarah/Mel who are not against casual sex, but combining Josy and Sage is a red flag. It’s better Maya for this, especially since Maya sympathizes with Sage.
I do think the Camilla one is in the cards. That dots game came pretty close. I would not worry about your dick being handed to tybalt. He is way too busy with his watermelon :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think you are right he literally just brought her back to cause drama he dangled her infornt our faces in act 9. She will come to your party but she won't stay over. You finally get a chance to talk to her in act 10 and she run away. I just my Zoe path already.
I hope I'm wrong. I can easily modify my Others save and go for Zoey at a later date. IF she becomes available.

Reactions: Vill3m
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes