otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
DPC is clueless about that street life, the drug plot was always bad but now we have Vinny questioning his source for info on the dealers client who happens to be his family no less, like holy shit, try and fish info like that irl and see how long you last on the streets... It makes no sense, oh boo hoo you lost some clients that buy weed so let's escalate to kidnapping...

WTF is DPC thinking with this shit...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
DPC is clueless about that street life, the drug plot was always bad but now we have Vinny questioning his source for info on the dealers client who happens to be his family no less, like holy shit, try and fish info like that irl and see how long you last on the streets... It makes no sense, oh boo hoo you lost some clients that buy weed so let's escalate to kidnapping...

WTF is DPC thinking with this shit...
Dude makes a living developing an adult VN for an audience that is mostly over 30 years old. Forgive me if I sound rude, but... are you really surprised to realize that DPC doesn't 'know the streets'?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, I really can't understand what the fuss is about.

Didn't you realise that dating every main girl till the end made you an ASSHOLE?

Didn't you realise that making MC choose between being friend/being lover with Josy & Maya in episode 4 had a meaning? that you HAD TO STOP DATING the other girls after you CHOSE JOSY&MAYA?

Didn't you realise that Josy, Maya and Jill aren't Sage?

OH MAN

You are playing a DrPinkCake's game, guys: you HAVE to pay the price for your acts.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Breaking up with Bella in episode 8 is one of the saddest scenes in my opinion. It seemed like the MC never took her seriously and just led her down a path that leads nowhere.
If you chose Jill, she takes it well. Her reaction is: "as long as Jill is happy, I'm fine with it".

No idea what happens with the other girls, since I'm not interested in Bella and I only play her story as a Jill's alternate path.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Dude makes a living developing an adult VN for an audience that is mostly over 30 years old. Forgive me if I sound rude, but... are you really surprised to realize that DPC doesn't 'know the streets'?
I mean, in my mind is basically common sense. But maybe you are right and what's natural to me is alien to him.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
How much do the developers actually pay you for such a 5-star rating ... I mean, no one can voluntarily award 5 stars without payment, there must be money flowing for it - it would be interesting to know how much you get for it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Don't get why some people obsessed with that the game should look like real life.
"Doesn't know the streets":ROFLMAO:
The funniest part is that, most of the time, those who complain about the DPC not being 'thug life' only 'know the streets' through GTA San Andreas.

At most, these people should buy low-quality marijuana around the corner from the college where they study through a daddy's boy who thinks he's an original gangster.

Aug 26, 2019
all the paths are great the story gets better with each update can't wait to find out how the spy camera story pans out.does anyone have any theories on who might it really be i think it's stephan but not sure

Reactions: Vill3m

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy may still have feelings for mc, but not the other way around, not after not staying over at her place, after deciding to be just friends, after declaring that he had no feelings for any of the 2 girlfriends, and after confessing to her that he did not think about what their story might have been without Maya. From that moment on Josy is officially a stalker.
I dont know if you completely avoid Josy, you are still forced to spend some time with her or not.?! If so, then in the end it is simply exist for one simple reason, for this line for MC, to go back and stole the paper.
BeingADIK 2023-12-19 00-45-17-35.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-19 00-45-20-08.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-19 00-45-22-50.jpg

this is how simply dpc wrote the story, the same way as simply wanting to thank Bella for having said a good word to Jill, lead to a makeout session with her in the library in episode 3, which open the possibility to stay at her place.

there isn't really too much to it. of course if you are on Jill or Bella path, he will remember a conversation with them, at least on my Jill run he remembered what She told him.

the point is the Josy hangout scene play outs 99% the same way in every path, dialogue change if you are in a relationship, MC shoot her down. If you are on other path you can confess your feeling, and if you are on her path you have sex with her.

I think MC does not have a talk with Sage about Maya, that is why this exist for that case. or for the others path. MC need this encouragement and reminder, for whatever reason.

and I assume the same goes for Maya too, this is simply how the episode was designed by him.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Bro I'm over 30 and I can assure you that if the boy has a target group then it's more likely to be people between 10 and 20 but certainly not people over 30

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
How much do the developers actually pay you for such a 5-star rating ... I mean, no one can voluntarily award 5 stars without payment, there must be money flowing for it - it would be interesting to know how much you get for it.
I got a cheeseburguer and some soda, DPC sent it from Sweden all the way to Brazil.

/s

Maybe, just maybe, people liked the game and gave the 5 stars, its not like it means the game has no flaws but its good enough for the particular reviewer to deserver such grade.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Breaking up with Bella in episode 8 is one of the saddest scenes in my opinion. It seemed like the MC never took her seriously and just led her down a path that leads nowhere.

I've seen some people encouraging players to pursue romance with Bella (and the girl they really want) until episode 8, as a way to help her become more open to meeting someone in the future.

What a horrible way to help someone. Since when is giving someone false hope useful? I completely agree with you, if the player has no interest in following Bella until the end of the game, don't even think about pursuing her romantically.
That goes for any of the girls. It's why I stayed on what is now called the Others path.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I dont know if you completely avoid Josy, you are still forced to spend some time with her or not.
The player can ignore Josy completely from episode 4 onwards. The player will only witness Josy's "strange obsession" with the MC if he continues interacting with her.

Reactions: Bleiu

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
I got a cheeseburguer and some soda, DPC sent it from Sweden all the way to Brazil.
For a million dollars a year you can definitely do that once :) no seriously I'm just wondering because these 5 star ratings always pop up quickly after another user has given less stars. If you look at update 9 and 10 you can only give 5 stars if you haven't played the first 8 chapters.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes