lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
Anyone else getting instant crash after important the save to ep3 and skip to the chapter 9?
no mod or any custom mode installed and still getting the crash, this is like first time i see a problem like this in a Ren'Py game.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
well no, they are not OK with it that way, they would like it if the relationship between Maya and Josy could also be public, but that is not possible at the moment (not because it matters to anyone at BR, but still to Patrick)

but in the current situation it's the best possible solution, otherwise the girls would look like the betrayed and MC the betrayer every other day
Im not sure the honest origin story of the throuple sounds much better to be honest like "Yeah so we were a couple and both cheated with the same guy coincidentally so we just took him in"

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
its light on facts but a possible theory that im pondering about the loan is that it was never a student loan. despite having a house and RV paid in full, patrick may be going into debt trying to keep up with medical bills. this may have hurt his credit and he needed maya to be a cosigner for him, not the other way around? any thoughts?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Im not sure the honest origin story of the throuple sounds much better to be honest like "Yeah so we were a couple and both cheated with the same guy coincidentally so we just took him in"
you say that one betrayal a day is worse than one betrayal in the past? interesting

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
its light on facts but a possible theory that im pondering about the loan is that it was never a student loan. despite having a house and RV paid in full, patrick may be going into debt trying to keep up with medical bills. this may have hurt his credit and he needed maya to be a cosigner for him, not the other way around? any thoughts?
I think that's because Patrick had two vehicles signed for a loan and didn't give the vehicles to Maya and Derek, but wanted to sell them on secretly. So he has Maya and Derek in his hands and all the money for college. But I think soon, so he could only sell one of two vehicles, which was the one Derek signed for.

Patrick's problem will be that he can no longer go to work regularly because Helen's illness got worse pretty much at the beginning of the college semester (3 months before). As long as he doesn't sell the vehicle that Maya signed for, he has to pay the installments for it. He's in a quandary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chuck69

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Or maybe...
Python:
bella "I agree with Jill on this. It sounds peculiar."
bella "If what you say is true, that it's your father paying the school for your studies, any answers I'd possibly find wouldn't help you."
bella "On top of that, I neither have rights nor access to view those records."
bella "Have you checked your credit report?"
maya "I have, but it wasn't on there last time when I checked."
maya "It's probably because it's co-signed or maybe because it's too recent."
bella "I think it would still show. All your loans should be on it."
maya "But it's not, and I know I signed a contract for a loan."
Key sentence here would be, from Bella, "I think it would still show. All your loans should be on it."
Maybe Patrick is using the loan as a leverage on Maya, but Maya has actually no loan at all and doesn't owe anything at all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chuck69

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm completing the last run of the LIs, Jill's run. but how can anyone not realise that these renders are simply unpresentable? holy crap this is supposed to be an important moment and it looks like a parody....
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

And it's not like Maya and Josy have done much better.

Reactions: 1426136081

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
I remember playing this game when only a couple of version came out I didn't find the story that interesting form what I remember a poor guy got excepted in a really good school and then he had to do stupid things to be excepted in a clup and some people where looking down on him because he's a poor kid I wanna know does the story gets better and sorry if I said anything wrong about the game because it's been years since I play it and sorry for my English to

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Or maybe...
Python:
bella "I agree with Jill on this. It sounds peculiar."
bella "If what you say is true, that it's your father paying the school for your studies, any answers I'd possibly find wouldn't help you."
bella "On top of that, I neither have rights nor access to view those records."
bella "Have you checked your credit report?"
maya "I have, but it wasn't on there last time when I checked."
maya "It's probably because it's co-signed or maybe because it's too recent."
bella "I think it would still show. All your loans should be on it."
maya "But it's not, and I know I signed a contract for a loan."
Key sentence here would be, from Bella, "I think it would still show. All your loans should be on it."
Maybe Patrick is using the loan as a leverage on Maya, but Maya has actually no loan at all and doesn't owe anything at all?
Or it is a student loan but Maya’s dad is using it to pay medical bills.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What are you guys talking about, maya's college is obviously paid for or she wouldnt be there. DPC tends to make characters grey not boringly all bad.

I think patricks is wealthy (i think it was stated too how good he was doing but it didnt gave him any happyness due to circumstances) but you guys are probably from the us were healthcare is more expensive, dunno which way dpc is going there.

Imo patrick is just paying for maya and derek and there is no loan, therefore maya's credit score is empty as mentioned. Hes just using it as leverage to blackmail maya.

Pretty sure patrick will have a complete mental breakdown very soon anyway (we saw him sobbing already) and the whole maya situation will kinda resovle itself no matter if you got the papers or not, it will just maybe be faster.

These theories of patrick retaliating are kinda nonsensical for me

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
I can't see Patrick that evil, he has his flaws clearly, but I do think he loves his family, in his own way, I don't see him fuck Maya over that way, but I might be wrong yeah
Though, why does it not appear on Maya's credit report?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes