MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Anything bad happening to Dawe is fine because he is a douchebag. Mind you, he's the fucking asshole who's spreading Cathy's pics.

I guess too many people here forgot the scene in episode 1 when Dawe throws a bottle (?) at Cathy:

so, as a reminder:

View attachment 3281718
View attachment 3281719

And this is the first time we meet this refined gentleman:
View attachment 3281722
Now would like to play season 1, and not all this. There was a time, someday you have to start from scratch main-qimg-dfd12a381b417d2dba69940322dbcf10.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Except Derek is wrong. The camera was installed before Hell Week, because it got photos of Jacob (and, optionally, Derek) fucking Arieth.

View attachment 3280311

Interestingly, Derek said he only fucked Arieth in the ass… which, if true, means he and Jacob “crossed swords” there. Kind of an impractical position if you ask me. But whatever.

Also interestingly: That’s the same party, and same closet, where the MC fucked Sarah. So where are those photos?
Looking at this picture, now the question remains, who will become the father... It will be funny when Jacob slowly approaches Zoey, and Ariet gives birth to a black baby original.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What are your thoughts on Josy sleeping with the MC while in a relationship with Maya?
Maya slept with Mc, Josy slept with Mc, and apparently both of these girls then knew that they were dating the same person, but Mc didn’t know about it... so they each slept with each other))) especially both girls, if you get into the plot, you can see both were trying to tell him something, tried to explain something to Mc, but it didn’t work, perhaps they probably wanted to tell him about their relationship...

Reactions: Jerk-man and Kpyna

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Maya slept with Mc, Josy slept with Mc, and apparently both of these girls then knew that they were dating the same person, but Mc didn’t know about it... so they each slept with each other))) especially both girls, if you get into the plot, you can see both were trying to tell him something, tried to explain something to Mc, but it didn’t work, perhaps they probably wanted to tell him about their relationship...
From my view, they all engaged in imperfect behavior.

MC - He knew that Josy was in a relationship but still pursued her.
Josy - While in a relationship with Maya, cheated with the MC.
Maya - While in a relationship with Josy, cheated with the MC.

MC and Josy were honest with each other.
MC and Maya were honest with each other for the most part .
(Maya didn't completely open up. Her trust issues are warranted because of Patrick)

Maya and Josy were not honest with each other.

All are simply imperfect people that made mistakes.
Both are quite reluctant to cheat but really love the MC.
Further light is shed on this if you pursue them individually on the "Others" path.

Maya is actually my favorite main LI, along with Jill.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
From my view, they all engaged in imperfect behavior.

MC - He knew that Josy was in a relationship but still pursued her.
Josy - While in a relationship with Maya, cheated with the MC.
Maya - While in a relationship with Josy, cheated with the MC.

MC and Josy were honest with each other.
MC and Maya were honest with each other for the most part .
(Maya didn't completely open up. Her trust issues are warranted because of Patrick)

Maya and Josy were not honest with each other.

That doesn't make them bad people. Just imperfect ones that made mistakes.

Both are quite reluctant to cheat but really love the MC.
Further light is shed on this if you pursue them individually on the "Others" path.

Maya is actually my favorite main LI, along with Jill.
This is what I tried to convey. but from my experience in the game, it seemed to me that Maya and Josy weren’t hiding anything from each other, that is, I don’t know because I’ve been finished playing for about a year so I don’t remember everything, but I remember some moments when Mc, after talking with Derek, went to Maya's dorm room and he caught them both off guard and shocked, and they acted as if they knew that they were already dating the same person... although I could be wrong

Reactions: Jerk-man

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I remember some moments when Mc, after talking with Derek, went to Maya's dorm room and he caught them both off guard and shocked, and they acted as if they knew that they were already dating the same person... although I could be wrong
Interesting take. I didn't get that impression.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Interesting take. I didn't get that impression.
I could be 100 percent wrong, I’m not sure whether this was true or not, but I remember something when Mc left a little offended after that incident, and Maya/Josy didn’t seem to be, how can I say, surprised or something? although maybe it just seemed to me :unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What are your thoughts on Josy sleeping with the MC while in a relationship with Maya?
Josy and Maya relationship was pretty much dead both girls thought the breakup was soon and would had been if the mc handle it better so to me not really cheating
Josy and Maya didn't know about the other involvement with mc until ep4

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Josy and Maya relationship was pretty much dead both girls thought the breakup was soon and would had been if the mc handle it better so to me not really cheating
I see it like this...

A man is sickly and near death. He could possibly recover.
They put him in a casket and bury him because he's pretty much dead.

Would this be justifiable? That's my take on it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I see it like this...

A man is sickly and near death. He could possibly recover.
They put him in a casket and bury him because he's pretty much dead.

Would this be justifiable? That's my take on it.
Josy had sex MC and Maya was a dick inside short of it so both girls in the boat that said Josy did it out of her feelings for MC but Maya while she starting to like him there is a element that she used mc early on.
what did one casket say to the other?
is that you coffin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Josy had sex MC and Maya was a dick inside short of it so both girls in the boat that said Josy did it out of her feelings for MC but Maya while she starting to like him there is a element that she used mc early on.
what did one casket say to the other?
is that you coffin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, they both cheated with MC. Feelings involved. All parties made mistakes.

If one of them were a guy (MC only cheating with the girl of course :LOL:), it would have been more frowned upon.

BTW, enjoyed the joke. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes