Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You're so... and you're still not right.

This image is a pure cliché. Woman, dark, something bad is happening. Seeing this in so many films.

The cliché is already the spoiler.
That would be true if not for just the previews from ep9 where there were a few cryptic previews that could hint at anything.
ep9_others_branch35.jpg

ep9_bella_branch59.jpg
Not to mention that Zoey's preview with the MC was a very big spoiler in itself.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
You put too much emphasis on the previews. Out of 30 previews of the last ep 3 or 4 are good, most of them are boring and uninformative. These previews generally show that work is in progress and serve to fill the void between episodes.
Instead of previews, he could have each written a hello in patreon and the effect would have been the same.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With the separate monogameous paths both Zoey and Bianca are limited choices :
- Bianca is only available on Jill path and further content with her may require to have told her about Matthew cheating ... a lewd scene with Bianca would require to cheat on Jill.
- Zoey as ex-girlfriend is available on all paths, but except for Others path mc will likely turn down any option for a lewd scene with her since he is now in a serious relationship ...
I don't believe at all that Zoey is impossible for those in the route of an LI, this would make her inclusion in the story completely unnecessary, Zoey and MC will still have to find a point of agreement with their past feelings.

for Bianca no one knows how it will go, it is true that those who are in Jill's path have had extra opportunities, but it does not seem to me that currently the relationship is so advanced as to make a recovery impossible.

I say this also because of the Lynette issue, even that would seem to be precluded to those who are not in Jill's path and who therefore have never seen her house and cannot connect it to the photo in the diary. Bianca, knowing that house, could solve that problem as well. unlikely but not impossible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You put too much emphasis on the previews. Out of 30 previews of the last ep 3 or 4 are good, most of them are boring and uninformative. These previews generally show that work is in progress and serve to fill the void between episodes.
Instead of previews, he could have each written a hello in patreon and the effect would have been the same.
true, I would say from the eighth chapter onward. making them quite useless, being even happy about it seems too much to me

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Josy lives in the MC area in her final year of high school. She has seen the MC before (not just at his summer job) and developed a crush on him. Is that so unusual? Haven't we all raved about a person we only knew by sight? Didn't we also secretly observe (not stalk) this person when we saw them. We see this person on a very popular social media platform and read their posts without responding. We save the profile picture, but suddenly that person no longer uses the social media platform.
Why can't you perceive information about the characters in a more straightforward way and looking everywhere for a trick, deception or a double, no, triple bottom? What's the point of that? Yes, sometimes characters hide something (Bella), and in general it's hard to understand what's going on there and what happened in the past, but why all these fantasies about Josy that she knew MC for months, spied on him, etc.? How the fuck can she track down a random dude in Rooster if she doesn't "stalking" him? We know that MC doesn't publish much, mostly reads. It starts to change somehow only after coming to college.

With the number of theories that you put into each character - no endings will be enough to unravel such a tangle. And it just doesn't make any sense. Even the dark AL was more than straightforward, why do you perceive BADIK differently? BADIK is larger and extensive on all levels - primary, secondary and background characters, more developed and multiply storylines and choices. But why you turn a teen drama-comedy into some kind of mystical thriller or whatever?

In EP9, Josy tells the MC not to be Steve (no beard). Steve was Maya's beard. This allowed Maya to visit Josy. Their lesbian relationship was still secret. Maya kept Steve away by using her religious father and making it clear to Steve that there is no sex before marriage and that's why she sleeps with her high school girlfriend, Josy. But Patrick wanted to get to know Steve and Steve probably said that Maya would always sleep with Josy because Patrick was religious. Patrick confronted Maya and Maya told the truth. Josy tells the MC not to be Steve because the MC called Josy Josephine. Too formal. The MC shouldn't be too formal with Patrick like Steve used to be. Before visiting her parents, Maya told the MC to do it himself, but Derek said, but also a completely different person.
Sometimes I think you are just oversized and FAT troll. Sometimes I think you're write something like in quote above, while being on shrooms or something. And when I think that you're seriously believe in what you write and theorize about - I'm scared :HideThePain:

All these beards, DPC used it once, now you exaggerating and dragging it EVERYWHERE. Maya used Steve (!!!), they all fooled MC, seen him, know him, all pretend that they don't knew and seen him. O-M-G. Stop it. Do you really want DPC to realize such of your theories and fantasies on a practice or what? Or you at least expect it? Just curious.

I once theorized that the MC was specifically chosen by Josy to be Beard. But the crush is better. We know so Josy is bi. She falls in love with the MC, it doesn't even matter when. Josy and Maya are separated, but Patrick still has to be convinced. Maya tries to convince Patrick through her dates with other guys, but he doesn't really believe it, that's why he's not really convinced in EP10 for the MC to be Maya's boyfriend. But through the picture of Josy and the MC from EP1, Patrick can be convinced so that Josy and Maya are separated because Maya tells Patrick so that Josy has a boyfriend and as proof, Patrick is shown the picture of Josy and the MC from EP1 . Then the MC would have been a Beard for a while and the MC Beard thing only ends in EP10, after the BBQ, because the MC sleeps in the tent with Josy and Maya.
View attachment NZ3k.mp4

Hell, if you don't share with Josy about Chad & Troy she will not use the "beard" term and will not come up with this idea for Thanksgiving. It breaks all your whole theory and conception. If someone "used to" use something, then such person doesn't need any trigger or reminder to use it - beard in our case. If she used it already - she will continue to use it, if she realized it for the first time and found interesting - she will try to use it.

Maya tried to date guys before Josy, and her "interest" in Josy is her escape of failed attempts with guys and school bulling in overall. Their whole backstory with Josy is a separation which Patrick caused and that distanced them from each other. What guys Maya dated for "beard" and fooling Patrick? How the fuck she would able to, while being bullied?

Don't look for problems. The MC recognizes his old Rooster profile picture on Josy's cell phone. The picture you mean is not a profile picture, but a selfie with the MC, which he himself doesn't use as a profile picture. The MC will probably know what kind of profile pictures he uses or has used at Rooster.
Which one of these? They are optionable for Rooster on both old and new phones and made with intention to reflect MC affinity as well:
rooster_mini_mc1.png rooster_mini_mc3.png rooster_mini_mc2.png mphone_avatar_mc1_idle.png mphone_avatar_mc3_idle.png mphone_avatar_mc2_idle.png

Do you get that narrative sometimes doesn't have to match with graphics so blatantly? Especially with the virtual feature like phone inside the game (which is also a virtual thing).

Josy is using the photo she took at their first date for MC contacts photo on her phone. MC is using Josy's photo she took at their first date and sent to him later. Why she used this photo if she had that mysterious "old Rooster MC photo" that she "stealed" while stalking the MC almost 1 year ago?

fr_ep1_josy1.jpg ep6_jm_call.jpg

So, it's mostly you, who look for the problems everywhere.

The question may be allowed to ask why Josy then assumed that the MC had a motorcycle and didn't know, so that the MC always comes to work on his bike and rides home from work. They have already worked together for 2 months. That doesn't add up.

The point is so that Josy can also watch the MC. If she has a crush on the MC and they have been working together for 2 months, then Josy should have known so that the MC only has one bike. Human psyche and empathy.
Because she doesn't stalking him or watching THAT hard. Because he would have noticed if she was staring at him and tracking what he was driving in and out of. It's one thing to pay attention to where he's looking while working on the trading floor - whether he's looking at her or not, and it's another thing to literally chase him. Noticing where a man's gaze is directed is literally an innate ability of women, it's at the level of reflexes. This is something that we usually don't notice when we stare at women and think we're doing it unnoticeably, but they notice it perfectly well. You refute your theory and prove why Josy didn't know anything about the MC bike.

MC admitted that he developed a crush on her and she confessed that she knew how he stared at her and she liked his gazes on her. What the sense of comedy with bike and pretending she wasn't knew if she really did?

That's why there's the Josy twin theory, which I don't think has been refuted yet. Not even through DPC yet. Just because he clearly shows us players so that Josy doesn't have a middle name doesn't mean that there can be a twin, but doesn't have to be.
26179.gif

Not refuted? Well, imagine that there are iron bars of logic and common sense, so your theories don't seep or pass through them, but you just push these bars apart the way you want and you don't see any problems in this. Doppelgangers, twins, stalking someone for months, etc, it's all beyond the bounds of a normal plot and a decent game. But you insist and want it to be realized this way or another. I get it this way. Because building such crazy theories means that you awaiting their implementation from DPC, or there is no sense of bringing and building all those theories.

Imagine that the MC has a sexually transmitted disease but doesn't know about it. But Josy, Maya and Derek know about it but don't want the MC to know about it. But the MC has to get well again? How can you achieve this? The MC doesn't like cucumber juice. 2 options. The MC doesn't like it because he doesn't like the taste of cucumber or there is some medicine in the cucumber juice that makes it taste disgusting. Derek has a bottle that says not to drink from it. We have two options again. In EP9 Josy mixes the MC a drink. Has the MC gotten used to the taste of the medicine yet or is it a normal drink? I only know one thing so that it hurts Josy when the MC fucks Josy in the pool in EP7. But why take a risk when you can avoid the possibility of STDs. I'll give you a tip. Choose CHICK at the Pink Rose and don't talk to Peggy at the EP7 HOTs party and let Josy sleep over at the MC.
Ivl4.gif
You don't get it or fucking with me just for lulz? I already suggested you to make a Jill + J&M playthrough. OR. You can make a PURE Jill playthrough (but you don't want to and that's why I find this argue senseless). So, J&M won't cure MC with cucumber juices, but he still will be clean. It's just ridiculous to discuss or take it seriously.

The ONLY sexual contact you are not able to do being with J&M and/or Jill is Sandy. And I'm pretty sure it was discussed dozens number of times in the past. I mean theories about STDs and so on.

MC fucks Josy in the pool, yeah. Water friction, washing out the natural vagina lubricant, MCs dick bigger than averages ones, and Josy is petite and so on. And there may be a lot of chlorine in the pool water - many people have an allergic reaction to it, even just from contact with such water, here we are talking about sex and very delicate areas of the body. When you have gonorrhea or similar shit it doesn't matter in water you or not, it will always inflict a feeling of discomfort.

You're mixing optional scenes/events with the canon ones (for a particular path/branch). So, if MC is not going to Josy in EP7 and spent his time with Maya or didn't came to either of them, why would Josy still trying to "cure" him with cucumber juice episode later? You can even reject all sex with them after EP5 except fake threesome and the next forced one will be in a swim and spa hot tub with this fucking cucumber coctail.

Josy and Maya knew MC had and STD and secretly "curing" him with cucumber juices mixed with medicine, but it wasn't enough or haven't worked! So, then Josy secretly fetches him a drink from a Derek's bar (yeah, being drunk as hell herself) and probably it works out this time, maybe not, stay tuned. Jesus fucking christ... :FacePalm:

You can't help but realize that it's impossible to take you seriously after that, no?

The same goes for condoms. Re-read the scene of Josy and the MC in EP10. We know that Josy only started taking birth control pills again in EP6. But the MC can fuck Josy without a condom in EP2 and EP5. Maya can be fucked by the MC in EP5 and the MC had so much pressure on his balls that he came to Maya twice. The MC can also cum in Sage if he decides accordingly and during their hangout Sage also says that hopefully she isn't pregnant when the MC asks Sage about the medication. Arieth didn't get pregnant from pollen either and even Jacob says in EP10 that he should have used a condom. Jacob, Nick, Leon and JB are not happy when they find out Arieth is pregnant. Did they all not use condoms? But everyone fucked Arieth in the first two seasons.
Or he would not! EP2 / EP5 Josy scenes are both optional and he never cum inside her. In EP2 they are getting interrupted and in EP5 he splattered her face. The first time she mentioning that she is back to the pills is a pool scene in HOTs (also optional). And if she got pregnant that time we talking about (EP2-EP5), she would have got a pretty good belly in the EP10 already. Since we are following her words in EP10 about abortions. Same goes for Sage. Josy and other MGs and SGs are not Arieth.

DPC has only just begun to show the consequences of our decisions from the first two seasons in Season 3. He mainly just shows us hints of the consequences and doesn't even let us really feel them. Trust me, it gets worse. Don't start with variables and code. I don't see the code as a 100% safe source of information.

The code thing is of no interest to me. I figured out without looking at the code that if the MC collects money there will be consequences. It wasn't even in the official walkthrough. As always, many people didn't believe it and then it happened. Stop with the code, it doesn't make any sense. DPC isn't going to ruin its own wow moment by writing something too early in the code. He will only use the corresponding variables and their declaration at the point when it is necessary for the story. DPC is already worried about its preview being too much of a spoiler, then he'll be especially careful about this in the code.

Think about it logically and include information not only from the game and its code, but also information from DPC personally. What does DPC love? To give the players a decision. The decision to play the mini-game is the first decision in the game. If you play BaDIK, with the mini-games and correctly, the MC's wallet is never empty. If you deactivate the mini-games, the only way to fill your wallet is to steal money. Do you really think that this will only have consequences for Jill?

Tip: Follow what DPC wants from us players. Rely on your own intuition, your gut feeling and follow your heart. This way you will see more than if you just look at the code.
The game runs on an RenPy engine (code) and in order for your choices to make sense, it remembers them in the form of variables. If game doesn't remember some choice, then it's a dummy, or you can't make an influence on it and building theories doesn't make sense, because in this case, the author's will is entirely over everything. I'm not saying that code is a panacea, but you can't deny the obvious facts. That somehow you can be tracked, punished or rewarded for previous choices only if the game remembers them.

Sometimes it feels like talking to the tree or something... You don't STEAL money during free roams. You COLLECT them. Their locations are even mentioned in the official guide. The case with Jill is the only one that considered as "stealing the money" and MC don't take them immideately - you getting the choice - to take or leave it as is. If you take them - you set the variable to True and game remembers it. No variables are saved in any other places and cases of taking (collecting) the money. Your fantasies about consequences are senseless, because you can't be checked for doing that. Even more. Since Seasons 1-2 and 3 are separated - we have to transfer our saves. You can check yourself what variables game transfers into the Season 3 and which one discards forever. For the sake to save your time and not to build senseless theories based only on your imagination.

DPC don't want player to collect money, I get ya. And the only way to play right is with mini-games. Fuck DPC's words of gameplay equality. You know everything better than he does. Fine.

Finished writing all this and thought, tf what for I did that? :WeSmart:

DIqV.gif

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Why can't you perceive information about the characters in a more straightforward way and looking everywhere for a trick, deception or a double, no, triple bottom? What's the point of that? Yes, sometimes characters hide something (Bella), and in general it's hard to understand what's going on there and what happened in the past, but why all these fantasies about Josy that she knew MC for months, spied on him, etc.? How the fuck can she track down a random dude in Rooster if she doesn't "stalking" him? We know that MC doesn't publish much, mostly reads. It starts to change somehow only after coming to college.

With the number of theories that you put into each character - no endings will be enough to unravel such a tangle. And it just doesn't make any sense. Even the dark AL was more than straightforward, why do you perceive BADIK differently? BADIK is larger and extensive on all levels - primary, secondary and background characters, more developed and multiply storylines and choices. But why you turn a teen drama-comedy into some kind of mystical thriller or whatever?

Sometimes I think you are just oversized and FAT troll. Sometimes I think you're write something like in quote above, while being on shrooms or something. And when I think that you're seriously believe in what you write and theorize about - I'm scared :HideThePain:

All these beards, DPC used it once, now you exaggerating and dragging it EVERYWHERE. Maya used Steve (!!!), they all fooled MC, seen him, know him, all pretend that they don't knew and seen him. O-M-G. Stop it. Do you really want DPC to realize such of your theories and fantasies on a practice or what? Or you at least expect it? Just curious.

View attachment 3346055

Hell, if you don't share with Josy about Chad & Troy she will not use the "beard" term and will not come up with this idea for Thanksgiving. It breaks all your whole theory and conception. If someone "used to" use something, then such person doesn't need any trigger or reminder to use it - beard in our case. If she used it already - she will continue to use it, if she realized it for the first time and found interesting - she will try to use it.

Maya tried to date guys before Josy, and her "interest" in Josy is her escape of failed attempts with guys and school bulling in overall. Their whole backstory with Josy is a separation which Patrick caused and that distanced them from each other. What guys Maya dated for "beard" and fooling Patrick? How the fuck she would able to, while being bullied?

Which one of these? They are optionable for Rooster on both old and new phones and made with intention to reflect MC affinity as well:
View attachment 3346109 View attachment 3346110 View attachment 3346111 View attachment 3346127 View attachment 3346128 View attachment 3346129

Do you get that narrative sometimes doesn't have to match with graphics so blatantly? Especially with the virtual feature like phone inside the game (which is also a virtual thing).

Josy is using the photo she took at their first date for MC contacts photo on her phone. MC is using Josy's photo she took at their first date and sent to him later. Why she used this photo if she had that mysterious "old Rooster MC photo" that she "stealed" while stalking the MC almost 1 year ago?

View attachment 3346170 View attachment 3346263

So, it's mostly you, who look for the problems everywhere.

Because she doesn't stalking him or watching THAT hard. Because he would have noticed if she was staring at him and tracking what he was driving in and out of. It's one thing to pay attention to where he's looking while working on the trading floor - whether he's looking at her or not, and it's another thing to literally chase him. Noticing where a man's gaze is directed is literally an innate ability of women, it's at the level of reflexes. This is something that we usually don't notice when we stare at women and think we're doing it unnoticeably, but they notice it perfectly well. You refute your theory and prove why Josy didn't know anything about the MC bike.

MC admitted that he developed a crush on her and she confessed that she knew how he stared at her and she liked his gazes on her. What the sense of comedy with bike and pretending she wasn't knew if she really did?

View attachment 3346311

Not refuted? Well, imagine that there are iron bars of logic and common sense, so your theories don't seep or pass through them, but you just push these bars apart the way you want and you don't see any problems in this. Doppelgangers, twins, stalking someone for months, etc, it's all beyond the bounds of a normal plot and a decent game. But you insist and want it to be realized this way or another. I get it this way. Because building such crazy theories means that you awaiting their implementation from DPC, or there is no sense of bringing and building all those theories.

View attachment 3346393
You don't get it or fucking with me just for lulz? I already suggested you to make a Jill + J&M playthrough. OR. You can make a PURE Jill playthrough (but you don't want to and that's why I find this argue senseless). So, J&M won't cure MC with cucumber juices, but he still will be clean. It's just ridiculous to discuss or take it seriously.

The ONLY sexual contact you are not able to do being with J&M and/or Jill is Sandy. And I'm pretty sure it was discussed dozens number of times in the past. I mean theories about STDs and so on.

MC fucks Josy in the pool, yeah. Water friction, washing out the natural vagina lubricant, MCs dick bigger than averages ones, and Josy is petite and so on. And there may be a lot of chlorine in the pool water - many people have an allergic reaction to it, even just from contact with such water, here we are talking about sex and very delicate areas of the body. When you have gonorrhea or similar shit it doesn't matter in water you or not, it will always inflict a feeling of discomfort.

You're mixing optional scenes/events with the canon ones (for a particular path/branch). So, if MC is not going to Josy in EP7 and spent his time with Maya or didn't came to either of them, why would Josy still trying to "cure" him with cucumber juice episode later? You can even reject all sex with them after EP5 except fake threesome and the next forced one will be in a swim and spa hot tub with this fucking cucumber coctail.

Josy and Maya knew MC had and STD and secretly "curing" him with cucumber juices mixed with medicine, but it wasn't enough or haven't worked! So, then Josy secretly fetches him a drink from a Derek's bar (yeah, being drunk as hell herself) and probably it works out this time, maybe not, stay tuned. Jesus fucking christ... :FacePalm:

You can't help but realize that it's impossible to take you seriously after that, no?

Or he would not! EP2 / EP5 Josy scenes are both optional and he never cum inside her. In EP2 they are getting interrupted and in EP5 he splattered her face. The first time she mentioning that she is back to the pills is a pool scene in HOTs (also optional). And if she got pregnant that time we talking about (EP2-EP5), she would have got a pretty good belly in the EP10 already. Since we are following her words in EP10 about abortions. Same goes for Sage. Josy and other MGs and SGs are not Arieth.

The game runs on an RenPy engine (code) and in order for your choices to make sense, it remembers them in the form of variables. If game doesn't remember some choice, then it's a dummy, or you can't make an influence on it and building theories doesn't make sense, because in this case, the author's will is entirely over everything. I'm not saying that code is a panacea, but you can't deny the obvious facts. That somehow you can be tracked, punished or rewarded for previous choices only if the game remembers them.

Sometimes it feels like talking to the tree or something... You don't STEAL money during free roams. You COLLECT them. Their locations are even mentioned in the official guide. The case with Jill is the only one that considered as "stealing the money" and MC don't take them immideately - you getting the choice - to take or leave it as is. If you take them - you set the variable to True and game remembers it. No variables are saved in any other places and cases of taking (collecting) the money. Your fantasies about consequences are senseless, because you can't be checked for doing that. Even more. Since Seasons 1-2 and 3 are separated - we have to transfer our saves. You can check yourself what variables game transfers into the Season 3 and which one discards forever. For the sake to save your time and not to build senseless theories based only on your imagination.

DPC don't want player to collect money, I get ya. And the only way to play right is with mini-games. Fuck DPC's words of gameplay equality. You know everything better than he does. Fine.

Finished writing all this and thought, tf what for I did that? :WeSmart:

View attachment 3346558
Our main problem in discussing theories of this game, which gives rise to multi-page theories, is that we do not consider the game holistically, but only piecemeal.
DPC looks at the game as a whole product, in his mind there is a beginning and an end.
Once the game is finished and released on steam, the player will play it as a holistic project, without months of waiting and digging into the code. The player is unlikely to go through more than two branches. And in order for the player to have a lot of freedom of action, he needs to be given a wide variation, and often very strange. So, for example, why is Maya fixated on the DIK MC and admits to thinking about him even though she herself rejected him because of his status? A player can avoid her altogether the entire game, but Maya has feelings for him for some strange reason? It made more sense to make Maya exclusive to Chick, but DPC realizes that the path of the Others is mostly players with DIK affinity and he therefore gives the option for everyone to go the path of Maya.

I don't believe at all that Zoey is impossible for those in the route of an LI, this would make her inclusion in the story completely unnecessary, Zoey and MC will still have to find a point of agreement with their past feelings.

for Bianca no one knows how it will go, it is true that those who are in Jill's path have had extra opportunities, but it does not seem to me that currently the relationship is so advanced as to make a recovery impossible.

I say this also because of the Lynette issue, even that would seem to be precluded to those who are not in Jill's path and who therefore have never seen her house and cannot connect it to the photo in the diary. Bianca, knowing that house, could solve that problem as well. unlikely but not impossible.
I would hazard a guess that cheating with Zoey would be mandatory and unavoidable. Otherwise, Zoey's universality on all paths, the same scenes and lines on all paths make no sense.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
for Bianca no one knows how it will go, ...

mc is 19 years old ... so Lynette's photo may be 20 years old and Jill's parents bought the house 1 year later around the time Lynette died. At that time Jill herself was a baby or toddler and Bianca probably wasn't much older since Jill and her are kind of childhood friends. We will see if they remember something ...

Maybe the photo is just there for Jill to enforce her "my destiny" feeling for mc?

Sep 26, 2023
Our main problem in discussing theories of this game, which gives rise to multi-page theories, is that we do not consider the game holistically, but only piecemeal.
DPC looks at the game as a whole product, in his mind there is a beginning and an end.
Once the game is finished and released on steam, the player will play it as a holistic project, without months of waiting and digging into the code. The player is unlikely to go through more than two branches. And in order for the player to have a lot of freedom of action, he needs to be given a wide variation, and often very strange. So, for example, why is Maya fixated on the DIK MC and admits to thinking about him even though she herself rejected him because of his status? A player can avoid her altogether the entire game, but Maya has feelings for him for some strange reason?
Maya and the MC kiss in episode 2 and 3 whatever you want it or not. For the sake of the story, Maya and the Main character have a mutual crush on each other. Their mutual attraction is canon, at least in the first season.

Reactions: Kpyna

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Maya and the MC kiss in episode 2 and 3 whatever you want it or not. For the sake of the story, Maya and the Main character have a mutual crush on each other. Their mutual attraction is canon, at least in the first season.
That kiss doesn't mean anything at all. He's kissed practically every girl in the game.
Also, the MC doesn't act like he's in love with Maya.
He leaves to party all night in ep2 even though it's obvious Maya wants to spend time with him. He may go off for a threesome with Riona and Quinn and leaves Maya alone in the room again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
mc is 19 years old ... so Lynette's photo may be 20 years old and Jill's parents bought the house 1 year later around the time Lynette died. At that time Jill herself was a baby or toddler and Bianca probably wasn't much older since Jill and her are kind of childhood friends. We will see if they remember something ...

Maybe the photo is just there for Jill to enforce her "my destiny" feeling for mc?
neither Jill nor her family knew Lynette's family directly; Bianca's family may have known them a little better, having brokered the sale for them.

I don't think such a strong clue comes down to a bit of rhetoric about fate, something has to be there. it could be an important memory or something that physically stayed there
I would hazard a guess that cheating with Zoey would be mandatory and unavoidable. Otherwise, Zoey's universality on all paths, the same scenes and lines on all paths make no sense.
already Zoey is generally "unloved", making her a forced betrayal would be a bad move, and I don't see it going in that direction either.
apparently if upon her return MC declares that he is still mad at her this compromises much of their relationship

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In EP10 Josy herself tells Maya that a beard is the solution for Maya
In Ep10 they are all together and talk about the upcoming Thanksgiving event at Maya's home. Josy explains it before Maya can answer but her reaction is rather clueless. see for yourself :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yep. They mostly are pointless and totally out of context.

Once the game is finished and released on steam, the player will play it as a holistic project, without months of waiting and digging into the code. The player is unlikely to go through more than two branches. And in order for the player to have a lot of freedom of action, he needs to be given a wide variation, and often very strange. So, for example, why is Maya fixated on the DIK MC and admits to thinking about him even though she herself rejected him because of his status? A player can avoid her altogether the entire game, but Maya has feelings for him for some strange reason? It made more sense to make Maya exclusive to Chick, but DPC realizes that the path of the Others is mostly players with DIK affinity and he therefore gives the option for everyone to go the path of Maya.

Our main problem is that the thread is full of trolls. They just crave for people's reactions.

The second problem is that I'll be a grandpa when the game is finished and on Steam.

I disagree with you on Zoey. You'll bang her if you wanna bang her.

A lot of people here still won't - and never will - acknowledge the fact that Josy & Maya - and Zoey in her flashbacks - are the only unavoidable Love Interests.

You can't avoid them: you can choose to be friend with Jill, Bella and Sage and never date them since the very beginning, but MC is romantically interested in Josy and in Maya no matter what you do.

This is why whatever you do - I repeat: WHATEVER YOU DO - if you stay friends with Josy&Maya in the library (ep. 4), in episode 5 Derek will ask: "what about my sis?" and you will have to choose between being over it / still having feelings for Josy / still having feelings for Maya.

But I get that players who dislike Josy and/or Maya as LIs will never recognise it. That's how they are.

• Red Heart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That kiss doesn't mean anything at all. He's kissed practically every girl in the game.
Also, the MC doesn't act like he's in love with Maya.
He leaves to party all night in ep2 even though it's obvious Maya wants to spend time with him. He may go off for a threesome with Riona and Quinn and leaves Maya alone in the room again.
in theory I would agree with you, but it is clear that DPC considers MC to be interested in the 5 LIs anyway and vice versa.

for example when he is awkwardly studying with Jill, Maya and Josy in the library, even though he would have no reason to, or when he is caught in a crisis of conscience after Jill's recital (the first time I saw that scene was in Sage's "faithful" run, a completely nonsensical scene)

which is a bit of a stretch, but the game is going in that direction there is no point in opposing it

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
This is why whatever you do - I repeat: WHATEVER YOU DO - if you stay friends with Josy&Maya in the library (ep. 4), in episode 5 Derek will ask: "what about my sis?" and you will have to choose between being over it / still having feelings for Josy / still having feelings for Maya.
But at the same time, the only one who loves the MC is Jill - the rest are just players.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

supakrupa

Dec 7, 2020
Is there any where to see which decisions have an impact on which outcomes? For example, on my first run Sage was with us when we went to Maya/Derek's home. Second time round, she was not.

Wondering whether that had an impact on the successful of the "mission" or not. There's so many other things I'm keen to see too.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
So I've decided to finally play this. Do I need to download and play the season 1-2 first and then 3 or can I just download 3 to play it all?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes