Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Show me the lines where they say that Jill was bullied. Bella hints at bullying but she doesn't mention who was the victim: everything tells me that the victim was Lana and that Jill's campaign is against bullying.
Code:
bios_history_jill = "I met Jill today. She was upset to see the jocks bully me."
bios_txt_jill = "Jill Royce. Beautiful, nice and rich. She plays the piano and she's best friends with Bella. She hates bullying."

EP1:

mc "(Fucking jocks!)"
uk "Hey! Stop that! You bullies!"
uk "Are you hurt?"
ty "Jill, we're going to be late."
ji "Give me a second, Tybalt."
mc "I'm ok. Thanks."
mc "This is not the first time in my life I got a wedgie. Haha."
mc "But it's the first time in my adult life."
ji "Argh! I can't stand bullies. Some boys never grow up."

EP7:

sis "Hey... What happened to your hair? It's different."
ji "Uh... Mom cut it."
sis "Did mom cut it? Why?"
ji "It was uneven."
sis "..."
sis "Why was it uneven? Don't tell me someone did that to you!"
ji "It was Tucker. He brought scissors to recess."
sis "Did Tucker cut your hair? That...fucker!"
ji "Fucker?"
sis "No, please, f-forget that!"
sis "Listen..."
sis "Don't let him get close to you like that."
ji "I tried, but he still did it."
sis "Next time, scream loud and kick him."
sis "Kick him hard between his legs if he gets close again."
sis "It's a weak spot. Trust me."
ji "Are you leaving again?"
sis "I have to, Jillybean."
sis "But you know me. I'll always come back."
Is this bullying? Jeeeeezus Kraist. :rolleyes::rolleyes: A lot worse happened to me, but I never thought I was bullied.

Again, nothing is hinting at what happened at Lana. Nothing is hinting at anything, except the fact that Jill hates bullying and she is working at an awareness campaign in Lana's memory.
Jill mentions what's happened to Lana in her branch in EP9. When she asks MC about meeting her parents and explains a bit about her father.

Well... and I said it before, too. The game does not involve comparison with your own personal experience - how you personally feel about the events in it, the characters, their personalities and behavior. The game has a plot, the characters obey it to one degree or another. If you want to immerse yourself into the game, you need to play it not through the prism of your own perception or experience, but trying to imagine and roleplay what you would feel being in shoes of MC or other characters, how you would act in a given situation.

If you can't or don't want to - it's ok. I don't like to say this, but... just pay a bit more attention to what characters said / talked about / what they concerned with and, finally (simplest), what is written in their BIOS and log at least. It usually helps a lot.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
is there a console command to increase the boost given by studying so that even if we fail the test we win? it'd say something like:

"0+100%
you've passed the test!"

i like the minigames but am sick and tired of that damn new math one....

Xablau1905

Feb 17, 2024
Just played the whole chapter 9 and 10. Love it, but, please Dr. pink cake: make more scenes with Riona. Make her have her own route. She is adorable too see it. Maybe I'm talking only by myself, but she reminded me of Melissa, from AL. I prefer to dare her on the game than the likes of Isabella or Jill.

Jun 24, 2019
So... This thread is really long. I just finished season 2 and awhile back I stumbled on this thread and bookmarked it because it was getting updates on the OC. How does this work? Do the "interlude" & chap 9 & 10 available here work with steam? I'm sure the answers are in this thread somewhere, but it's 13000+ pages long. Love the game, incidentally. About to start a second run to get the pieces I missed. Anyhow, How does this work with steam purchases of seasons 1 & 2 and how exactly did I lose my shot at Jill :( ?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
So... This thread is really long. I just finished season 2 and awhile back I stumbled on this thread and bookmarked it because it was getting updates on the OC. How does this work? Do the "interlude" & chap 9 & 10 available here work with steam? I'm sure the answers are in this thread somewhere, but it's 13000+ pages long. Love the game, incidentally. About to start a second run to get the pieces I missed. Anyhow, How does this work with steam purchases of seasons 1 & 2 and how exactly did I lose my shot at Jill :( ?
I assume steam saves will still work on the version you download here. S3 is a completely different executable than S1&2 and you have to import the S1&2 save anyway. As for losing your shot at Jill, most likely answer is you had DIK affinity. The other possibility is you took care of Sage when she had a cold instead of going on Jill's birthday date.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
my game keeps crashing on giving liquor to lily on the brandy port for android, fuck it im gonna play on steam now.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Jill only goes with chick or neutral mc, and don't miss bday date

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
is there a console command to increase the boost given by studying so that even if we fail the test we win? it'd say something like:

"0+100%
you've passed the test!"

i like the minigames but am sick and tired of that damn new math one....
Good question. The short answer is no, you're gonna have to modify the code for that. Typing these commands
Python:
bonusPercentageEnglish += 100
Python:
bonusPercentageMath += 100
Python:
bonusPercentageGender += 100
in console should do the trick, but you will have to do it every time before each class. It's still faster than solving those exercises though. Regarding the science class, studying for it will only increase the bonus time. If you think you need it, this line will give you 100% extra time. I know it says 20 in the code, but it's actually 100%.
Python:
sm_studied += 20

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes