Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you see... what have I told you to stop being green, don't throw the hot potato to the other girl... joshy will come after you now...
Maya is a whore and honestly the way she treats Josy she is the worse girlfriend to her. Josy does much for Maya yet Maya never does anything for Josy but put down her ideas, Maya is a worse girlfriend to Josy then Chad was to Sage. People think Maya so strong and while she is but truth be told she can't hold a candle to how strong Josy is not even close

Reactions: jimbro

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is the first time I’ve seen this, with memes being transferred into fan art-thread.
yet some how this post didn't get move
Josy already started with MC in ep 1 and she been going to gym she would pick up martial arts pretty fast with MC, the last pick Josy is buying a shirt for Maya that fits her perfectly because Maya is a whore.
Josy loves it when I call her Alady
View attachment 3388737
View attachment 3388714

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The real question is, will we get to bang Jill's mother? She is really hot, and it is level of "make Jill cry" even above Bella and Bianca combined

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Your confusing Josy with stupid whats her name ugly girl has no plot besides pot grey hair might had gotten Rio killed can't think of her name
Are you in a dark place in your life, Darkwen? If so, you might want to stop now. Josy's tragic end will leave you wishing you had never gone down this path. Trust me, I'm you from the future! Don't believe me? Codeword: Pineapple! It's your secret code! No one else could know! Pineapple!!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Are you in a dark place in your life, Darkwen? If so, you might want to stop now. Josy's tragic end will leave you wishing you had never gone down this path. Trust me, I'm you from the future! Don't believe me? Codeword: Pineapple! It's your secret code! No one else could know! Pineapple!!
Josy will be fine because nothing going to happen to her besides a breakup with Maya, if your me from the future how many kids will I have :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Josy will be fine because nothing going to happen to her besides a breakup with Maya, if your me from the future how many kids will I have :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, by traveling back in time I must have changed things! You don't even recognize the codeword! And of course the answer is no kids (that we'd claim), as dat shit cramps our style bruh.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh no, by traveling back in time I must have changed things! You don't even recognize the codeword! And of course the answer is no kids (that we'd claim), as dat shit cramps our style bruh.
Present me doesn't like pineapple maybe that why:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes