dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Сhiss, chill, man. You don't need to get so worked up. Your interpretation of the game could be called a unique one, but it's tough to tell when you're being serious and when you're just joking. Why don't you make a note before you post it, just in case it's a humorous theory?
The interpretation can be described as unique, but still refers to clues that are written and seen in the game. The same goes for Q&As. Therefore, I do not pass on false information. Is it incorrect information if I used a screenshot from the game to support my interpretation? Are these screenshots false information?

No they are not. The interpretation or theory may be wrong. But he explicitly accuses me of using false information. It's a clear lie and he wants to prevent it so that thread readers, whether old or new, can form their own opinion. This is censorship in my opinion.

I gave him the chance to change it, but he doesn't want to. That is his decision and I have announced what my decision will be then. How the admins decide is out of my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi quick newbie question: I play with massive DIK affinity and I am currently in episode 6. Early on, I chose Jill for my route but i got spoiled a little about her rejecting you in episode 7 if you have a DIK affinity. I was wondering if anything changes in episodes 8, 9 and 10 if MC still tries to go for Jill or is completely hopeless?

Most of my decisions were based on increasing relationship points with her, so I would change that NOW before its too late
I don't want you spoilers when it comes to EP8-EP10.

DPC once wrote that he didn't include a visible RP counter in the game because he didn't want players to be guided by it. He wants players to be free to decide what they want. I assume what DPC meant was that players make decisions based on intuition and empathy.

From my experience, I can only recommend that you make decisions in BaDIK the way you would make them IRL. I have no idea whether it will end well or badly for the MC at the end of BaDIK, but at least I'm at peace with myself because I didn't lie to myself.

But everyone has to decide for themselves.

Reactions: ProffessionalRetard

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Hi quick newbie question: I play with massive DIK affinity and I am currently in episode 6. Early on, I chose Jill for my route but i got spoiled a little about her rejecting you in episode 7 if you have a DIK affinity. I was wondering if anything changes in episodes 8, 9 and 10 if MC still tries to go for Jill or is completely hopeless?

Most of my decisions were based on increasing relationship points with her, so I would change that NOW before its too late
As of Episode 10, there's no way to get back on her path if she rejects you.
Keep in mind that status and affinity are two different things. You can have DIK status and have neutral affinity. But since your DIK status is massive DIK, you probably have DIK affinity too.

ProffessionalRetard

Aug 3, 2020
As of Episode 10, there's no way to get back on her path if she rejects you.
Keep in mind that status and affinity are two different things. You can have DIK status and have neutral affinity. But since your DIK status is massive DIK, you probably have DIK affinity too.
Ah, that sucks, I really liked her. But my current first run is pure degeneracy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Oddly specific question but are there any unavoidable bad ends or scenes in this one where you have to choose who lives and who dies? Still reeling from playing Acting Lessons.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ohh i see thanks! can you direct me to the mod thread? i cant find it unfortunately
and how do i suppose to know which mod you used in the past? All mods are in the opening post linked... and if you dont know yourself which mod it was, you are screwed cant help about that.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oddly specific question but are there any unavoidable bad ends or scenes in this one where you have to choose who lives and who dies? Still reeling from playing Acting Lessons.
No... and there will not be any AL incidents either, DPC confirmed that many times.... its a "happy" game with lots of drama and a little darker scenes too, but nothing will go like in AL. At least not so far, and if DPC wasnt lying never will.

Aug 9, 2021
The game is going to end by having a massive party at the DIK house with every LI invited, then there will be a house fire and MC will only have time to save one LI.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
The game is going to end by having a massive party at the DIK house with every LI invited, then there will be a house fire and MC will only have time to save one LI.
Oh No! Not again! The Humanity!

No... and there will not be any AL incidents either, DPC confirmed that many times.... its a "happy" game with lots of drama and a little darker scenes too, but nothing will go like in AL. At least not so far, and if DPC wasnt lying never will.
"Happy" is nice. Or at least have a different routes that may lead to it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Looks bad for Isabella, but good for Josy and Maya. During the Halloween photos, the MC almost collapsed with Isabella, but the MC was able to carry both Josy and Maya. Good for the branches to be separated.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This decision was actually already done in Episode 8 when mc had breakfast with Tommy+Heather and JohnBoy+Elena talking about serious relationships and when DPC forced the player to choose a monogamous path or the Others path ...
Instead of burying corpses, the mc then had to bury the hopes of all the girls he dated and who were not on the chosen path.

I wonder if something private happened in DPC's life at that time having him change the tone of the game from having fun with many girls to the concept of the one-and-only right girl to get for a monogamous future life? Maybe he lately realised that he missed out on his true love while having fun with other girls during his college times ... or he found his true love?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
how do i continue from my last save from the end of episode 9? I keep getting an error when i load my save and it just takes me to the start of episode 9
With Episode 9 you mean the Halloween Party or the California Surf story of Zoey (Interlude)?

You have to import a save game from end of Episode 8 to play "Interlude+Episode 9+Episode 10". You have to play the Interlude once but you can skip it in later playthroughs.
You will have to play 5 or more times through Ep9+10 anyway to see all the stories on the 5 different paths. So my advice would be to
- check your installation (Ep1-8 in one folder, Interlude + Ep9+10 in a different folder),
- restart your playthrough from the ep8 save,
- skip the Interlude and
- play ep9 again.

Reactions: dalli_x

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
how do i continue from my last save from the end of episode 9? I keep getting an error when i load my save and it just takes me to the start of episode 9
Did you use a mod? Because this sounds like the code DPC has added in the past just to be a twat and mess up saves for those using mods, if so I would suggest using sanchmod, he is the only one which is meticulous in checking his code and avoiding DPCs childish checks.

Reactions: TREXrg

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Seeing how small Josy is MC can still go back in for another. With Bella's gigantic ass & tits he's gonna be dead by the door :p Seriously though DPC's gonna be put to hell for trying that AL shit again. Though I'm not discounting that dog Vinny doing sth evil like that, I think the story's gonna pitch him against MC soon, with Riona being kidnapped.

Reactions: TREXrg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Looks bad for Isabella, but good for Josy and Maya. During the Halloween photos, the MC almost collapsed with Isabella, but the MC was able to carry both Josy and Maya. Good for the branches to be separated.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Josy has a fire kink

MC gets Josy out of the house she turns to MC and says "ever wanted to fuck while the world burns around you sounds so hot" MC thinks to himself "well Derek did say no one has ever die in a small house before" Josy then says "well then stop thinking and start fucking me" :love: :love: :love: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Ever one lives happily ever after however Maya becomes deeply worried about Josy and leaves mc and Josy ... for Zoey
:Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes