• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
The easy guess is it going to be MC to make the dare which is what I think will happen that said I can see Maya daring Josy or even the other way around seems like both girls want to win this game of chicken I do wounder if there some kind of negative effect on the girl that loses.
In my opinion if it's MC he will dare both of them, otherwise he would favor too much one of the girls over the other and I don't think DPC could do such a big choice without consulting the player. The only way I see this work is if the player get to choose who to dare, and that means DPC should do two big anal scene and then we can see only one depending on who we chose.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
Lily said to MC that Becky wants to fuck him, but advices him to wear a condom. Could it be that DPC is setting a trap, like in the next episode MC has the opportunity to have sex with her but if he does it bareback it will have consequences later?
If this theory is true, do you think the only way not to get in trouble would be to refuse her or will we get the chance to fuck her with a condom (I think that would be the first time in a DPC game)?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Lily said to MC that Becky wants to fuck him, but advices him to wear a condom. Could it be that DPC is setting a trap, like in the next episode MC has the opportunity to have sex with her but if he does it bareback it will have consequences later?
If this theory is true, do you think the only way not to get in trouble would be to refuse her or will we get the chance to fuck her with a condom (I think that would be the first time in a DPC game)?
At the very beginning of the game MC was warned about drugs and STDs. Both are avoidable by sticking to the right choices and to one of MGs or SGs (with some exceptions) branches/paths. The absolute DIK fuckboy MC on the "Others" branch will soon or later became a new Tommy. With all of this:

ep9_diks_ph1_keg_event3.jpg ep9_jill_test18.jpg

Regarding Becky:

ly "Oh. A heads up... Becky wants to fuck you bad."
mc "Huh? Becky?"
ly "Yep. You've gotten popular from that dick pic and if there's something that girl craves it's attention."
mc "Oh... I don't know what I feel about that."
ly "Do what you want with it. But wear a rubber with her if you do."
ly "I hear she gets around."

She is a light version of Arieth. I doubt that Becky will become an option. One time thing at the HOTs party was enough. Same goes for Heather, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84 and Riaman

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Was there a successful investigation as to who was the blue eyed girl at Derek's bar during Halloween party? Please clue me in if you know anything, thanks in advance!

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Ah, Sally's half sister. That's why Sally is mean :p

Or as dalli_x would say:
"do you see how both of them lean their heads in the same direction?! These are the same genes! "

(no offence btw, I love your - imo mostly way over the top - theories :D)

• Haha
Reactions: UrFriend

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In my opinion if it's MC he will dare both of them, otherwise he would favor too much one of the girls over the other and I don't think DPC could do such a big choice without consulting the player. The only way I see this work is if the player get to choose who to dare, and that means DPC should do two big anal scene and then we can see only one depending on who we chose.
That could happen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It would be too much of coincidences already, family relations, brothers-sisters/sisters-sisters things, etc. Sally never mentioned she have some, also they barely interacted.
it not like Sage and Tybalt talk a lot, she probably not Sally's sister but they look so much a like it makes you wounder

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes