Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
after you end up in a relationship with her She not give a fuck about dick choices, and often give rp+, for it , unless it's involve Maya too.
Maya holding her back, so much . . .:rolleyes:
I think it good character development for her that she ends up liking dik mc which Josy always has had a dik she just doesn't want MC to be a asshole. But our long patience will one day soon pay off and we will get Josy alone

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic
they had a crush on each other for the whole summer, and they have a moment just before MC leaves for college, and then the date with potential sex. all that is canon. even if the player is not interested in her, MC was, a lot.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Fair enough, self improvement makes sense. But it's probably not a coincidence that this comes immediately after her decision not to delete her photo with the MC. Assuming that she doesn't do this if MC chooses her and Maya. I haven't played that path yet in e10 so I don't know.
the photo deletion and undeletion only happens if you break up with her and maya in ep9 after choosing another path in ep8.
she will still do the rooster bio and hobby search no matter what.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
By the same logic, there was no point in finishing Acting Lessons and coming up with hundreds of reasons to continue it. And if he understands that he wants to earn money further, then he does not need to stretch Being a DIK to new seasons, but finish and start a new game. So far, as he says, he has no plans for a new game, he is completely absorbed in DIK, and is thinking about rest, that this will be his last game... But that’s for now. And then in the distant future in a few years... A new game, or a BaDIK remaster, BaDIK 2... There are many options. But there is no point in endlessly milking one game if you can finish it and start something new. Because patrons can really run out of steam, that's true.

But it is important!:mad::ROFLMAO:
That's not quite right. DPC himself has already written that he has an idea for another game, but doesn't want to reveal anything about it because, logically, he doesn't want other game developers to take up this idea and develop a game based on it before he does. That is also understandable. He also wrote that he would take some time out after BaDIK and then think about what to do next.

So he has an idea and just doesn't know yet whether he will realize it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's not quite right. DPC himself has already written that he has an idea for another game, but doesn't want to reveal anything about it because, logically, he doesn't want other game developers to take up this idea and develop a game based on it before he does. That is also understandable. He also wrote that he would take some time out after BaDIK and then think about what to do next.

So he has an idea and just doesn't know yet whether he will realize it.
This makes sense; in the indie industry it is difficult to protect your intellectual property.
And anyone in his place, after so many years of work, would take a year off, somewhere on a tropical island.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know who to beat up first for making Josy feel sad.
That guy who insulter her at the party would be a good choice. I would enjoy pulling his teeth out with pliers.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted. It may seen like I'm hating on her but that's just my brutally honest interpretation of her character. Josy's an amazing MG but that girl does not like being told no or that she can't have something.
mkay...
BeingADIK 2024-03-15 23-14-54-54.jpg

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted. It may seen like I'm hating on her but that's just my brutally honest interpretation of her character. Josy's an amazing MG but that girl does not like being told no or that she can't have something.
MC pursued her. It's a canon thing and part of plot. They can remain friends (library scene), but both knows that it's not so.

Regarding break up, you got it wrong, imo. It's not about "I didn't got what I wanted" and that she is spoiled, but about MC behaviour and leading things too far to ditch them in such way. MC feels guilty and knows that he fucked up (his own throughs and words during EP10 scenes). The only thing that let's Maya to react differently is that she used to it, she is sceptic, because almost everything failed or didn't worked out in her life. Also she got a true good person and friend around as MC, like the Derek, and she treasures it. Josy will probably also come to this throughts, she calmed down more or less at the end of EP10 and they will probably patch the things in EP11.

She clearly explained her behavior to Sage. 1. They never was the friends to remain the friends, they have to start from scratch and forgive each other for this to work out. 2. She feels betrayed and confused, because she thought that MC feels the same way she did, but "it was opposite". So, "pathetic" reaction from her would be like if she would silently eaten this pill and act as nothing happened. Her reaction is quite emotional but understandable and plausible. That's all.
pleasee, can anyone help me to update from v8.3 to current update?
Just download season 3 and extract to a separate folder, don't try to mix the files or you will ruin your Season 1-2 installation.

Sep 26, 2023
Josy's scene in her room in ep10 if you never pursued her is so pathetic, that it's actually kinda funny. Her reaction & attitude when breaking up with her & Maya makes perfect sense when you actually think about it. That potential break up is the worst thing that's ever happened to her, she's a (semi spoiled?) daddy's girl who's never been told no & given just about everything she's ever wanted.
But she will learn the hard way :cool:

374535e4-1559-42fd-b09a-4f101559a1ff_text.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes