Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This one is about trying to survive being in a college with sociopaths while you try to fuck everything that moves until you realize that the only worthy girl is the one loaded with money, because the other one doens't even know what the hell she wants.
Leave Maya out of this! She's my sweetheart. :confused:

@Shiftza My save won't work, as it's been altered since my play through. I'd suggest a new save and holding [ctrl] to speed through what you've already seen.

My favorite way to play was with mini games disabled, so it felt more like a true VN story. Yes, choices do still matter, and can change many scenes already this early into the game.

Reactions: Mytez

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
This one is about trying to survive being in a college with sociopaths while you try to fuck everything that moves until you realize that the only worthy girl is the one loaded with money, because the other one doesn't even know what the hell she wants.
Good summary sounds depressing too, but was wondering how this was building up to another classic dr pink tragedy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did three saves for the party..go back to Maya...special order(holy fuck that was HOT(s) that dame is..damn...damnnnnnnnn..i love her dearly ) and going to Sage...the horndawg in me was happiest with the "special order" but the Rob in me went to Maya...she's..damn she's a sweetie..i forgot she was blonde.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Same, she's one of the few chatacters than seem to genuinely be a good person. But you and me both know there's no way in hell she's going to end the game like that.

I would absolutely love it, tho.
Pretty sure "how she ends up" is dependent on how we play it. There's 2 ways I'm already seeing it go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Pretty sure "how she ends up" is dependent on how we play it. There's 2 ways I'm already seeing it go.

Yeah, pushing her towards

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes